Blue Line up 10-3-19

• Jtbc
  • 11-04-2019, 10:55 AM
It is a shame scarlette is gone back to Korea. I found her to be the most entertaining of the group, submissive and loved to fuck … of course YMMV. I also have enjoyed Lexy a couple of times and found her to be a lot of fun …. looking forward to experiencing layna Originally Posted by Gandalf4301
She’s gone?
It is a shame scarlette is gone back to Korea. I found her to be the most entertaining of the group, submissive and loved to fuck … of course YMMV. I also have enjoyed Lexy a couple of times and found her to be a lot of fun …. looking forward to experiencing layna Originally Posted by Gandalf4301
Ummm, Scarlett is still at Blue today! Not sure where the information came from but I confirmed it with Blue. Lexi is due to leave this weekend for a 3 month plus vacation.
  • hk45
  • 11-04-2019, 01:36 PM
Thank you for the information.
Nice lineup
  • Jtbc
  • 11-04-2019, 07:07 PM
Ummm, Scarlett is still at Blue today! Not sure where the information came from but I confirmed it with Blue. Lexi is due to leave this weekend for a 3 month plus vacation. Originally Posted by Ghostrider

maybe it came from Groot. aint't the first time he tried to spread fake news
Outstanding lineup Ghost Rider
  • Jtbc
  • 11-05-2019, 12:11 PM
Will there be a new one for November?
Yes in about a week. I hear that there maybe some new ones inbound from the Vatican!!
  • hk45
  • 11-05-2019, 05:46 PM
Good new ones
Lexi has a couple days left before she heads back home. Get her while you can
  • Aoi
  • 11-06-2019, 10:12 AM
Gone for three months ... but don’t hold your breathe
I'm going to fill her up tonight
She may be overflowing by tonight..
Tear it up Hulkster!!!! Lexi will be missed when she is gone. A very good gal!
  • hk45
  • 11-06-2019, 04:35 PM
Yes she will be missed especially by me