Review: No LMCC for Me!

LMCC.... “Go shit in a hat.” Priceless! Take your own advice. Like other’s, I am through with this. Ciao!
Heck of a read....

Sorry for the static between you all; but I found it entertaining,

Your lurking friend- Tx2for3
LMCC.... “Go shit in a hat.” Priceless! Take your own advice. Like other’s, I am through with this. Ciao! Originally Posted by Xesaddict
Oh now you want to shut the fuck up?!
What happened pussy? You finally realize couldn't scare me like you do other providers? You've never seen me. You haven't seen several girls you claim you have. You're a bully who will waste providers time then act crazy and will threaten with no reviews etc. You can be mean,rude and are much more pathetic/bitter now then when you used your old handle babyboomer46.
You have never seen me for massage. The only time we had interaction was years ago when I texted you to stop trolling my sister. I told you I knew who you where and I was not going to let you bully ME. You can take your shit elsewhere AND yeah NOW this thread can fucking die.

Fucking bunny boiler.
... You can be mean,rude and are much more pathetic/bitter now then when you used your old handle babyboomer46 ... Fucking bunny boiler. Originally Posted by Little Miss Cuntcakes
That's odd -- babyboomer46 shows as an active, if dormant, user account. The same member having multiple accounts, without prior approval, would be a serious guideline violation. Hmm.

Wondering aloud -- why would a monger need multiple accounts?

Also wondering -- what is a "fucking bunny boiler"?
That's odd -- babyboomer46 shows as an active, if dormant, user account. That would be a serious guideline violation, without prior approval. Hmm.

Wondering aloud -- why would a monger need multiple accounts?

Also wondering -- what is a "fucking bunny boiler"? Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Lol. I was thinking the same thing. What is a bunny boiler?
Reference to that 80’s movie ‘fatal attraction.’

It was an affair gone crazy and the tossed aside other woman started stalking the family and at one point broke into their house and put the little girl’s rabbit in a boiling pot.

I had a ex who wouldn’t let go or leave me alone.....I called her a ‘bunny boiler.’
... What is a bunny boiler? Originally Posted by jumper62
Reference to that 80’s movie ‘fatal attraction.’

It was an affair gone crazy and the tossed aside other woman started stalking the family and at one point broke into their house and put the little girl’s rabbit in a boiling pot.

I had a ex who wouldn’t let go or leave me alone.....I called her a ‘bunny boiler.’ Originally Posted by tx2for3
This is proof positive why threads should not be locked -- there's just no telling what one might learn, and what might yet be learned.