another warning shot from mother nature....

• Old-T
  • 05-27-2014, 05:49 PM
That settles it! Who can disagree with such an intellect as THAT!
In other words, LittleEva has nothing. Nothing at all. Except bullshit he makes up.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I see you have nothing as usual. You are dismissed dull knife.
He didn't the first time ... but later claimed we cited the same article.

He hopes that people only read "loud" letters ... judging others by himself. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I think you should reread that lacky, it was you saying "same scientists same article". Where is your famous line in red you flashed for so long with no explanation? Was I supposed to take that as fact because you said it? You two losers are a joke.
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

I wonder if Wink Martindale shares the same view?

.... it was you saying "same scientists same article". Originally Posted by i'va biggen
There you go again ... trying to boot-strap yourself into credibility. You never cited a link or an article for your ignorant statement. My comment was based on an article I linked in which the same scientists (measuring the melting ice at the Antarctic) drew the same conclusion, which was the uplifting of the crust is 10 times greater than is explained by any "melting ice." In addition the same scientists have to explain why the sea ice is expanding in the Antartica.

Just how many "teams" of scientists do you think are down there measuring the uplift of the crust and the "ice melt" ..... ?

You are drowning in your own drivel.
There you go again ... trying to boot-strap yourself into credibility. You never cited a link or an article for you ignorant statement. My comment was based on an article I linked in which the same scientists (measuring the melting ice at the Antarctic) drew the same conclusion that the uplifting of the crust was 10 times greater than was explained by any "melting ice."

You are drowning in your own drivel. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Let us look at some of your posts just for fun.

#19 Said you believed in climate change.
#25 reaffirmed you believed in climate change.
#170 Said you hadn't seen any climate change.
#69 Article about manga flowing under Antarctica Same as in my article in #178 Which you apparently didn't bother to look up.
#85 Said it was from same article.
#103 said again same article.
#109 showed you your statement.
#110 You denied it.

Other random statements
#136 Talking about my dick.
#140 Running out of gas.
Ice and water, whisky on the rocks, West Texas hill country.

In regard to the area under discussion
What? Where is the land rising? What land is rising, and who gives a shit.

#185 denied seeing where I listed source's in #178

Are you just a confused old man or a moron?
Let us look ....
Are you just a confused old man or a moron? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Right back at you.

But based on your obsessive childishness, ...

............ my vote is the latter.
Right back at you.

But based on your obsessive childishness, ...

............ my vote is the latter.
Originally Posted by LexusLover
You have been bagged and tagged babble on.
You have been bagged and tagged .... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
More fantasies from the medicine cabinet.
More fantasies from the medicine cabinet. Originally Posted by LexusLover
More whining from the peanut gallery.
EVA you lie like a rug. climate change? Do you mean anthropomorpic climate change or do you mean changing seasons? You confuse the two to save your sorry ass.

Like the say, the only constant is change. The climate is changing all the time but is man the major, or significant cause? Not really. Too many other factors have more influence that what man does. By the way EVA, they are starting to call it "climate chaos" now. Get with the program.
EVA you lie like a rug. climate change? Do you mean anthropomorpic climate change or do you mean changing seasons? You confuse the two to save your sorry ass.

Like the say, the only constant is change. The climate is changing all the time but is man the major, or significant cause? Not really. Too many other factors have more influence that what man does. By the way EVA, they are starting to call it "climate chaos" now. Get with the program. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

It really is dark in there JD .But if you will pull your head from your ass the light will blind you. I will donate a $1.00 in your name to the flat earth society and you will be a honorary member.
Aren't you the VP of the Flat Earth Society? Isn't there a picture of you holding a sign that Y2K is coming? That's right, you were the Archbishop of Y2K.

That is a good idea let's talk about the flat earth for a change. What is your take on it now you are a certified member?

Are you just a confused old man or a moron? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Why can't LLIdiot be both?