Who Is The Blame For Walter Scott's Death?

And how do you "know very well" he wouldn't? More speculation?

Do you know Slager? Ever talked to him? Ever served with him?

Do you know how many citations he writes on an average every month?
Do you know how many warnings he writes on an average every month?
Do you know how many verbal warnings he gives on an average every month?
Do you even know what his department's police is on "warnings"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Wilson got stopped for "a bad brake light." Does it sound familiar to you?
Wilson got stopped for "a bad brake light." Does it sound familiar to you? Originally Posted by andymarksman
So did Ted Bundy in Florida. After he escaped in Colorado. I think Bundy's was a defective taillight (not burning).

Does that sound familiar to you?

Taillight or brake light ... why does that lead you to believe Slager would NOT have given him a warning?

BTW: We are talking about "Scott" right? As in Walter Scott? Does that ring a bell?
Wilson got stopped for "a bad brake light." Does it sound familiar to you? Originally Posted by andymarksman
Same is true for many thousands of people in the U.S. How many are shot when they just seat in the car with their hands on the wheel as you are told to do after a stopped by the police?

The number might be greater than zero, but it is not anywhere near a level in which anyone can claim that this is a reasonable possibility, even calling it a remote possibility will be a stretch.
So did Ted Bundy in Florida. After he escaped in Colorado. I think Bundy's was a defective taillight (not burning).

Does that sound familiar to you?

Taillight or brake light ... why does that lead you to believe Slager would NOT have given him a warning?

BTW: We are talking about "Scott" right? As in Walter Scott? Does that ring a bell? Originally Posted by LexusLover
What America do you live in? Black people don't get warnings. Didn't you read the report about Ferguson. They were bilking the black people in that town blind through court fees and bullshit traffic fees.

Taillight or brake light ... why does that lead you to believe Slager would NOT have given him a warning? Originally Posted by LexusLover
He would have if he did it to Wilson.

BTW: We are talking about "Scott" right? As in Walter Scott? Does that ring a bell? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Same is true for many thousands of people in the U.S. How many are shot when they just seat in the car with their hands on the wheel as you are told to do after a stopped by the police? Originally Posted by Freedom42
We are talking about "Slager" and "Slager" alone, right?
We are talking about "Slager" and "Slager" alone, right? Originally Posted by andymarksman
I wasn't.

Fair point, let's talk Slager alone

How many traffic stops of AA men did he have over the years. How many of of these did he shot while they were seating in the car with their hands on the wheel?

In the case I think that the answer is zero.
  • shanm
  • 04-15-2015, 04:23 PM
I'm still waiting for LLDipshit's "link" as to where the officer was actually "shot twice" with the taser by Walter Scott.
And also where he ASSininely claimed that WS was "running facing backwards".

can we leave in the part during which Scott gets control of the taser and shoots the Officer 2x's with taser darts one of which is still "wired" to the taser gun?
Originally Posted by LexusLover

"he shot him in the back"! Speaking of "plain and simple" ...

. has anyone ever seen someone FLEEING by ....

..... running backwards FACING THE POLICE OFFICER? Originally Posted by LexusLover

Just for the record, I am not holding my breath.
I'm still waiting for LLDipshit's "link" as to where the officer was actually "shot twice" with the taser by Walter Scott.
And also where he ASSininely claimed that WS was "running facing backwards".

Just for the record, I am not holding my breath. Originally Posted by shanm
Pretending you don't have the link? Grow up, child. In the meantime, quit playing with grownups.
I wasn't.

Fair point, let's talk Slager alone

How many traffic stops of AA men did he have over the years. How many of of these did he shot while they were seating in the car with their hands on the wheel? Originally Posted by Freedom42
Scott wasn't "seating in the car with his hands on the wheel," so he is a dead meat, correct?
Pretending you don't have the link? Grow up, child. In the meantime, quit playing with grownups. Originally Posted by LexusLover
That's not an answer. That's what people say when they don't have a link and were talking out of their ass.
Scott wasn't "seating in the car with his hands on the wheel," so he is a dead meat, correct? Originally Posted by andymarksman
No!!

But he did increase his risk of getting shot when he voluntary decide to run away. He farther increased his risk of getting shot when he fought with the police officer after the police officer fought him. He then increased his odds of getting shot when he tried to grab/flight/reach for the taser. He than increased his odds of getting shot even farther by running away after the police office was shot by the taser.

Is all that enough reason for him to be shot? As I seat here at the comfort of my home, the answer is NO! If I'm a police officer who has just finished a 100 yards fight with someone who has chosen to run away and was just shot by a taser with a few seconds to decide? I would like to think that I would not shot, but the honest answer is I don't know. I have never been in that situation and I hope I never will be.

But all of that is not the point, this started with the claim that Scott would have been shot even if he didn't run away, there is zero, zilch, nada, to support that outrageous claim. There is a great deal of data to indicate that the opposite is true.
I have no idea no idea who "Walter Scott"is. I really don't care. I am from a turbulent environment.
Let's just let the police shoot whoever they want, whenever they want.
No!!

But he did increase his risk of getting shot when he voluntary decide to run away. He farther increased his risk of getting shot when he fought with the police officer after the police officer fought him. He then increased his odds of getting shot when he tried to grab/flight/reach for the taser. He than increased his odds of getting shot even farther by running away after the police office was shot by the taser.

Is all that enough reason for him to be shot? As I seat here at the comfort of my home, the answer is NO! If I'm a police officer who has just finished a 100 yards fight with someone who has chosen to run away and was just shot by a taser with a few seconds to decide? I would like to think that I would not shot, but the honest answer is I don't know. I have never been in that situation and I hope I never will be.

But all of that is not the point.... Originally Posted by Freedom42
So why even bring them up here?