Cowboy season predictions

Truth: Joseph Randle is the poster child for the very definition of "Knucklehead". Originally Posted by Chateau Becot

Keep sucking Cowbag fans.
Randle is one of a troika that includes Greg Hardy the biggest piece scum currently playing in the NFL and of course, your favorite owner/GM Jerky Jones.

The loss tonight was poetic justice.
Cowboys are fucking pathetic! Official losers losing to a terrible Eagles team. Romo won't help when he comes back either. They are, once again, a laughing stock of the league. Losing in spectacular fashion for the whole nation to see. SUCK!!!
At 2 and 6, it's official: Da Boys have been mathematically eliminated from post-season consideration. No team has ever started out with that record and made the NFL playoffs. So...it's done, folks...Fini....over.

Time to take a peek at what's happening in the NHL, I guess......GO STARS GO!!!
At 2 and 6, it's official: Da Boys have been mathematically eliminated from post-season consideration. No team has ever started out with that record and made the NFL playoffs. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
I heard several sports radio shows today, they were falling over themselves trying to figure a way the cowboys could still sneak in to the playoffs.. as if their listeners would dry up if the Cowboys are eliminated.

at least Jones pocketed a lot of cash "honoring" the Military last night..
2 and 2 division record, Giants have the hardest remaining schedule. NFC East hasn't been wrapped up by anyone
2 and 2 division record, Giants have the hardest remaining schedule. NFC East hasn't been wrapped up by anyone Originally Posted by Boltfan
They still have a chance but they better start winning games. Can't just rely on other teams to lose. Tampa, Miami, Carolina, Green bay, redskins twice, bills and jets remaining games.
I can't believe they lost to this mediocre eagles team... stick a fork in em they are done.
NFC East hasn't been wrapped up by anyone Originally Posted by Boltfan
They still have a chance Originally Posted by Drake777745
did Jones pay you guys to post?
did Jones pay you guys to post? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Hell no I'm no cowboys fan. I just know football. I guess u don't. I said they still have a chance because the division stinks. didn't say they were going.
I just know football. I guess u don't. I said they still have a chance because the division stinks. didn't say they were going. Originally Posted by Drake777745
they don't though.. the Eagles or the Giants will win.. no wild card from that division.. the Cowboys are the stinkiest.. I don't play mathematical hypothetical games.
they don't though.. the Eagles or the Giants will win.. no wild card from that division.. the Cowboys are the stinkiest.. I don't play mathematical hypothetical games. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
What has shown you that "they will" win? Giants are for shit, so are the beagles. 8 and 8 wins this division
they don't though.. the Eagles or the Giants will win.. no wild card from that division.. the Cowboys are the stinkiest.. I don't play mathematical hypothetical games. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You're probably right Chung. Just was trying to give them some hope lol
I can easily see the Iggles repeating the first half of this year's sched (4-4) and finishing at 8-8.

Their li'l buddies up the road...the over-achieving Giants...despite getting JPP back, with that schedule could go 3-4.....also finishing 8-8.

And Dallas....ugh. Dallas...whatta hotttttt mess this has become.....considering what we've seen to date, I can so easily see a second half repeat of what we've already experienced; a weekly meltdown after meltdown.

A bunch of close games; most hotly contested throughout but in each case The Boys discovering a new way to lose.....going 2-6 down the stretch and finishing 4-12 (beating only the Skins, both times).

Expecting Romo to right the ship with back-to-back W's in four days (ie: Miami / Carolina) is soooooo unlikely....simply becuz this team has many more problems right now than just the QB position. For one, that defense needs to start playing some G-D football and getting teams off the field.

How about DE DeMarcus Lawrence setting the edge and stopping a power sweep run? And how about the uninspired Rolando McClain actually "moving his out-of-shape ass" and finding the ball carrier..???)

Anyways.......

OH!...by the way, word to the wise (ie: Coach Garrett)...should you finish another game tied in regulation this season and happen to lose the coin toss: onside kick that sucker. History has told us your offense ain't seeing the field again....

Lookin' ahead (since this season is already lost): a 4-12 should get Dallas a TOP 5 Draft Spot. Trade that bad boy down (a la St Louis Rams circa 2012) to a team that covets one of those stud QB's coming out this season. Get yourself positioned to draft some juice for the offense: Derrick Henry (Bama) and then a stud WR (to replace that blind, gutless, "can't-catch-the-ball-with-a-defender-on-him" Terrance Williams).

GO STARS!!!!
I guess its time for the ladies to post taint photos in order to keep the cowgirl fans from mass suicide.