Do guys that join hooker sites just to post in political forums gay?

Sounds like you been polishing your friends knob!

http://gaytravel.about.com/od/gaytra...ollow-Park.htm

Hippie Hollow Park is Austin's definitive gay beach Originally Posted by WTF
Lots of nude chicks there, but I'm sure a guy like yourself could find a boyfriend there.
  • WTF
  • 11-23-2013, 01:40 PM
Sure did numnuts. You can only dream about it. It's nice flying in a G5 instead of commercial. Run along now. You're actually pretty lame. DUDE Originally Posted by bambino
So your friend takes you to Austin's definitive gay beach in his G5. You are looking for gay posters in this forum and you want to say you are not GAY? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
So your friend takes you to Austin's definitive gay beach in his G5. You are looking for gay posters in this forum and you want to say you are not GAY? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Originally Posted by WTF
Well Fuckhead, all this Banter has made the great Bambino thirsty and hungry. Time to fire up the grill and cook a steak and have a few Tito's on the rocks. Tito's vodka is hand crafted in Austin Texas. It's a fine vodka. Texas produces many fine people and products. Sadly, you don't fit that description.
  • WTF
  • 11-23-2013, 01:54 PM
Well Fuckhead, all this Banter has made the great Bambino thirsty and hungry. Time to fire up the grill and cook a steak and have a few Tito's on the rocks. Tito's vodka is hand crafted in Austin Texas. It's a fine vodka. Texas produces many fine people and products. Sadly, you don't fit that description. Originally Posted by bambino
Steak? Is that wtf you call your friend's sausage?

And yes, Tito's is some mighty fine vodka.

all this Banter has made the great Bambino thirsty and hungry. Originally Posted by bambino
you've already made it clear what you're really thirsty and hungry for.....
Steak? Is that wtf you call your friend's sausage?

And yes, Tito's is some mighty fine vodka.

Originally Posted by WTF
Nope, just a NY Strip with a Texas rub. You and you're boy JC would not be allowed to enter Hippy Hollow. The site of you two nude would make everybody puke.
Sounds like you been polishing your friends knob!

http://gaytravel.about.com/od/gaytra...ollow-Park.htm

Hippie Hollow Park is Austin's definitive gay beach Originally Posted by WTF
hahahahaha

Someone just outed himself...
hahahahaha

Someone just outed himself... Originally Posted by MrGoodBar
Nope, do your own research. It's Texas's only authorized clothing only beach. Check their website. Lots of pics off nude chicks. Pretty cool party atmosphere. WRFuckhead searched long and hard to find his link. He has nothing better to do and has his history full of gay sites.
Answer the question WTFuckhead, are you CIM? Originally Posted by bambino
Nope, do your own research. It's Texas's only authorized clothing only beach. Check their website. Lots of pics off nude chicks. Pretty cool party atmosphere. WRFuckhead searched long and hard to find his link. He has nothing better to do and has his history full of gay sites. Originally Posted by bambino
nice try ....again

Nope, do your own research. It's Texas's only authorized clothing only beach. Check their website. Lots of pics off nude chicks. Pretty cool party atmosphere. WRFuckhead searched long and hard to find his link. He has nothing better to do and has his history full of gay sites. Originally Posted by bambino
If it is as you say, I probably will check it out the next time I'm in the area. Nude women on a beach = my kind of scene. I don't go to Texas often, but you would think I would have heard about it by now.
Well Fuckhead, all this Banter has made the great Bambino thirsty and hungry. Time to fire up the grill and cook a steak and have a few Tito's on the rocks. Tito's vodka is hand crafted in Austin Texas. It's a fine vodka. Texas produces many fine people and products. Sadly, you don't fit that description. Originally Posted by bambino
does that vodka help when eating "steak"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

As one of the thousands of Hippies who that park was named for, I can tell you that you are completely full of shit.

It's a gay park now and has been for the past decade and a half, at least.

When I frequented the place in the 60s and 70s, it was called The Lake, and you could go "Nekkid" just about anywhere in and around Austin.

I think you're sitting there Googling your spotty ass off trying to make yourself relevant, Bambi. It isn't working.

Go drink your Tito's vodka (quick, tell us the grain they use to make it) and eat a steak with "Texas rub" on it, whatever the fuck that is (another clue that you're a moron).

You're a fool.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

As one of the thousands of Hippies who that park was named for, I can tell you that you are completely full of shit.

It's a gay park now and has been for the past decade and a half, at least.

When I frequented the place in the 60s and 70s, it was called The Lake, and you could go "Nekkid" just about anywhere in and around Austin.

I think you're sitting there Googling your spotty ass off trying to make yourself relevant, Bambi. It isn't working.

Go drink your Tito's vodka (quick, tell us the grain they use to make it) and eat a steak with "Texas rub" on it, whatever the fuck that is (another clue that you're a moron).

You're a fool. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I was there 3 yrs ago fucknuts. Didn't see any queers. Maybe you were behind a rock. So, how's that dandy 1500 dolla HC plan you got workin out for ya!
does that vodka help when eating "steak" Originally Posted by JCM800
IMHO, Vodka goes great with everything. How's getting a brain for yourself working out? Any luck?
OK, Bambi. You were here three years ago and went trolling Hippy Hollow? THEN WE KNOW! You know, they make queer women, too.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Actually, since you think you're busting my balls because I'm eligible to buy a decent insurance plan, I'm saving about 800 a month, as I've posted numerous times. To try and explain to you about "getting ripped off," would be an exercise in stupidity, so I'll just assume you have no fucking clue on this subject, too.

What could you do with 800 more a month? Maybe move out of your Mama's house. Maybe get some Montreal Steak rub to go with your Texas Rub! Maybe even some Shake n Bake or Hamburger helper!

No clue what hey make Tito's from, have you. Big fucking surprise. BTW, I was in PA a couple of months ago. Love YOUR steaks too! wit whiz... Didn't see any queers though.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!