Trump hearings

You are looking for payback, Saulty?

Trumpism caused this and unless kept in check by sensible conservative, this will happen again.

I don’t care which party is in power, a mob attack on the Capitol will not and should not be tolerated. A GOP Congress would investigate under the same circumstance. It ain’t right versus left. It’s America versus Trumpism. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Maybe that is how they govern in “Australia“. You know they were the result of Britain emptying their prisons.
Fact is, the US economy was rip'n under Trump until Fauci got his nose in it. Now, nobody gives a rat's-ass about Fauci - thankfully. O'Biden owns his own dump he is taking on our country and should be held accountable. I think we can survive to the mid-terms to start the turn around. Though I do not underestimate the acts of desperation the Demonicrats will attempt. They know they are looking at a shellacking of Biblical proportions, which is kinda fitting for O'Biden, aka Obama 2.0
If you are comfortable believing that the Capitol Police are highly inept and possibly corrupt (visa vi being a big setup) in regards to not knowing nut'n about nut'n or any plots prior to Jan 6, then why is no one complaining about that?

Seems odd to accept incompetence or even corruption, while the whole rest of the internet knows about it and is chatting it up. Same goes for the other gubmint agencies. What? No one saw it coming, even though they had embedded agents. What's up with that? Given all the **cough** not knowingly **cough** spying on the American people writ large - not one agency said: Hey! Wait a second, this could be a problem? Not one of them took any concrete steps - just in case. Nobody thought to tell the Commander in Chief that there could be a problem. Why?

Yet 51, mind you, 51 former intelligence officials were concrete positive that Hunter's laptop was Russia, Russia, Russia disinfo with some still holding that line even after it is solidly verified to be genuine a year and a half later. So positive that they collaborated (Hello RICO) to put their collective thoughts on paper and publish it even.

Some people seem to build their castles on gross incompetence and corruption. No earthly idea how they could be even more stupid to think that no one can see through it. Must be their hubris and narcissism blinding them to reality. But then, they are probably dumb enough to believe the cement shoes will help them float in the ocean.
Hearing off to a great start today. Barr Cipolloni Ivanka McEneny. All told Trump he lost and that it was over back in November and December. Sadly he didn’t just accept it. Not to mention he lost in 50+ court cases. He’s just as dense as the people that follow him.
Fact is, the US economy was rip'n under Trump until Fauci got his nose in it. Now, nobody gives a rat's-ass about Fauci - thankfully. O'Biden owns his own dump he is taking on our country and should be held accountable. I think we can survive to the mid-terms to start the turn around. Though I do not underestimate the acts of desperation the Demonicrats will attempt. They know they are looking at a shellacking of Biblical proportions, which is kinda fitting for O'Biden, aka Obama 2.0 Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
he has now advanced his excuses from just trump to the whole of the republican party Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Where's Salty? Dude! Look what your mates are doing to this thread!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!
Hearing off to a great start today. Barr Cipolloni Ivanka McEneny. All told Trump he lost and that it was over back in November and December. Sadly he didn’t just accept it. Not to mention he lost in 50+ court cases. He’s just as dense as the people that follow him. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Might be 5 people watching it, keep us advised!!
I'm one and let me tell you that this hearsay "evidence" today is far superior to the previous hearsay evidence.

Hell, we even got quotes from the internet from anonymous persons as to what they thought.

And they got nothing more from Barr, Cipolloni, Ivanka and McEneny than they had before. All saying once again, ad nauseam, that they all told Trump that he had lost the election and that all his court hearings had failed.

Wow! Stop the presses!
OK, break is over and now we are about to hear from a witness who "use to be" a member of the Proud Boys, hasn't been for many years and wasn't in the crowd that day. He should have a mountain of evidence, huh?

One of the highlights of todays "evidence", is all the crazy talk that went on in the Oval Office with crazy suggests for Trump THAT NEVER HAPPENED like using the military to seize voting machines.

Can you imagine any judge allowing that as evidence to anything?

One prominent lawyer just said that he has been told ( hearsay, which seems to be the key element to this whole thing ) that some Democrats on the panel are against sending criminal referrals to the DOJ.

Liz Cheney will no doubt, IMHO, be one that does recommend criminal referral.
OK, break is over and now we are about to hear from a witness who "use to be" a member of the Proud Boys, hasn't been for many years and wasn't in the crowd that day. He should have a mountain of evidence, huh?

One of the highlights of todays "evidence", is all the crazy talk that went on in the Oval Office with crazy suggests for Trump THAT NEVER HAPPENED like using the military to seize voting machines.

Can you imagine any judge allowing that as evidence to anything

One prominent lawyer just said that he has been told ( hearsay, which seems to be the key element to this whole thing ) that some Democrats on the panel are against sending criminal referrals to the DOJ.

Liz Cheney will no doubt, IMHO, be one that does recommend criminal referral. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
That is exactly why I haven’t been watching. I watched some of the Russia Collusion trial and they presented absolutely no evidence of any wrong doing on Trumps part. I guess Schiff is still withholding his direct , undeniable proof he had against Mr Trump. Maybe , just maybe 🤔 he is holding it in reserve . In the interim I will keep on keeping own. To hell with FNN, I watch Newsmax or Real Americas Voice. Great no nonsense viewing.
I think the reason that some Democrats on the committee realize that 99% of what they have put forth is hearsay and that which isn't hearsay like the 3 people including the acting AG that testified provide nothing that would make a criminal referral likely.

I can't help it, I'm a political news junkie and feel like if I'm going to comment on this stuff, I need to watch it but again, not everybody has the time or interest that I do. Completely understandable.
I can't help it, I'm a political news junkie and feel like if I'm going to comment on this stuff, I need to watch it but again, not everybody has the time or interest that I do. Completely understandable.

I certainly wasn’t criticizing you or 1B1 for viewing. Just saying for the majority of the country it’s not worth watching. After all I watched as much of the OJ as work would allow.
You know it’s admissible hearsay (well technically exceptions to the hearsay exclusion) if someone testifies to what they actually heard in a conversation, particularly one they are part of, right. You also get into statement not used to prove the truth of the matter asserted, which there’s no need for me to try to explain.

In any event, you keep using Hearsay in describing what would be allowed as if you understand what it is, which you don’t. You should just stop.
You know it’s admissible hearsay (well technically exceptions to the hearsay exclusion) if someone testifies to what they actually heard in a conversation, particularly one they are part of, right. You also get into statement not used to prove the truth of the matter asserted, which there’s no need for me to try to explain.

In any event, you keep using Hearsay in describing what would be allowed as if you understand what it is, which you don’t. You should just stop. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
I think we all heard Jack McCoy say “exception to the hearsay rule, your honor”.
http://jec.unm.edu/education/online-...say-exceptions
Showtime!!! More of the fucking morons cartel and cult members have wised up to tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth

Dah...the fucking moron biggest loser ever is going bat shit crazy...again

I certainly wasn’t criticizing you or 1B1 for viewing. Just saying for the majority of the country it’s not worth watching. After all I watched as much of the OJ as work would allow. Originally Posted by texasgentleman1

I too believe that is what most people think and many think that it might be worth watching if there was cross examination instead of just a show trial.

I will LMAO if there is no criminal referral after all this is over.

I have to laugh every time one of these Democrats uses the statement from Trump to fight, fight, fight as instigating violence while Democrats all over the country are yelling fight, fight, fight for abortion rights which do result in violence and the attempted assassination of a sitting SC Justice to which to this day, our President has never said a word about..

The Chairman of the Committee opened by saying that our political leaders should speak against violence when ever they see it. What he didn't mention is that political leaders shouldn't encourage their followers as well as themselves to give money to bail out protesters that did engage in violence in the summer of 2020.

This is all so one sided, Democrats preaching that Republicans shouldn't do that which Democrats have done repeatedly, commit violence and call it peaceful protests when law enforcement officers are assaulted and died in the summer riots.

All violence should be condemned. That is what Twitter says is their policy and yet they allowed a bounty on SC justices to be put up and left up on Twitter offering $200 to anybody reporting the where abouts of a SC Justice so that a crowd could descend on them and harass, threaten and intimidate them.

How in the world am I suppose to respect these hearings supposed to call out violent protests when Democrats encourage persons in their own party to do the same damn thing. I won't.