Up yours USMC!

I agree with that, WPF. But you bring it up every time someone criticizes Obama. It's stupid. We need to deal with issues facing us now, not 30 years ago. So you think Reagan was the worst. Fine. We get that. We have corruption and incompetence running amuck now, and your incessant whining about Reagan does not help. So STFU already!
Despite your failed attempt at deflection, slingblade, Odumbo and Hildabeast do not get and are not entitled to get "a pass" for violating security protocols that were put in place because of losses incurred in 1983 Beirut. The rules did change, slingblade, and Odumbo and Hildabeast were obliged to abide by those new rules, and that is the heart of the matter that you stupidly fail to comprehend, slingblade: Odumbo and Hildabeast must be held accountable for their feckless disregard of those and other security protocols. That you blindly fail to comprehend their complicit irresponsibility, slingblade, is in every sense your problem.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The problem is you never answer with anything that pertains to the question. If I ask you what time it is you would say something about Obama. basically you always say the following. " Hi I have internet Turrette syndrome, and in between calling someone a made up name that does not even make sense I bash Obama"
The problem is you never answer with anything that pertains to the question. If I ask you what time it is you would say something about Obama. basically you always say the following. " Hi I have internet Turrette syndrome, and in between calling someone a made up name that does not even make sense I bash Obama" Originally Posted by slingblade

Slinky... what do ya think?

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Talk about NEVER POSTING ANYTHING THAT RELATES TO THE DISCUSSION .... The Texas GOP wants Dipshitz like Slobbrin out on the streets.

He's helpless,harmless and oblivious to reality.

I pity the fool.

Do you?
I pity the fool. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Self pity becomes you, AssupRidee, DEM, DOTY 2013-2014.

For a change ... NOTHING OF SUBSTANCE.

Thanks, mouth breather.
Self pity becomes you, AssupRidee, DEM, DOTY 2013-2014.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
OK, Whiny. Since you've chosen to enter this little daisy chain...

How do posts 176, 178 and 183 by your "sweet ass" Slobbrin pertain to the issue of a POTUS saluting the military? How are they related to anything in this thread?

Please elucidate us, O Glory Holistic One!

Have you painted yourself into yet another corner, Whiny?

Tick Tock, WK!

I think you guys are special friends. If one runs out of insults the other steps in.
  • WTF
  • 10-05-2014, 09:36 AM
I agree with that, WPF. But you bring it up every time someone criticizes Obama. It's stupid. We need to deal with issues facing us now, not 30 years ago. So you think Reagan was the worst. Fine. We get that. We have corruption and incompetence running amuck now, and your incessant whining about Reagan does not help. So STFU already! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Without these idiots that hate Obama knowing that they are no different than the Obama lovers what with their devotion to Reagan and his corruption....yet you and others want to overlook it. All that does is continue the downward spiral.

No different than say a white man saying nothing when a Cop shoots a black kid , yet cries about racism if he loses out on a job to a black person.

You and others have selective rage. I find that amusing and while it was mighty white of you to ask me to STFU, I'll think I'll pass on your offer.

I think you guys are special friends. If one runs out of insults the other steps in. Originally Posted by slingblade
slinky... I guess you did not like that one... so... what do you think of this?

The problem is you never answer with anything that pertains to the question. If I ask you what time it is you would say something about Obama. basically you always say the following. " Hi I have internet Turrette syndrome, and in between calling someone a made up name that does not even make sense I bash Obama" Originally Posted by slingblade
You're the deflecting liar that's suffering from Cranial Rectumitis, slingblade. The only question you asked was addressed and answered at post #64, slingblade, and then -- because you were chagrined by the answer -- you stupidly pretended like you didn't ask the question, slingblade. BTW, slingblade, your constant deflection doesn't in anyway make you less of a Kool Aid sotted lib-retard or make Odumbo less of an incompetent nincompoop ... and Odumbo and Hildabeast do not get and are not entitled to get "a pass" for violating security protocols in Benghazi.
[SIZE="4"]You and others have selective rage. I find that amusing and while it was mighty white of you to ask me to STFU, I'll think I'll pass on your offer. Originally Posted by WTF
Too bad. I was only trying to help you quit embarrassing yourself with your made up phony arguments, and pretend outrage at things that don't matter.

Keep Calm, and Stupid On, WikiPostingFraud!

• WTF
  • 10-05-2014, 09:48 PM
Too bad. I was only trying to help you quit embarrassing yourself with your made up phony arguments, and pretend outrage at things that don't matter.

Keep Calm, and Stupid On, WikiPostingFraud!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You keep defending Reagan and harping on Obama doing the same thing and pretend that you are a Libertarian.

You're the deflecting liar that's suffering from Cranial Rectumitis, slingblade. The only question you asked was addressed and answered at post #64, slingblade, and then -- because you were chagrined by the answer -- you stupidly pretended like you didn't ask the question, slingblade. BTW, slingblade, your constant deflection doesn't in anyway make you less of a Kool Aid sotted lib-retard or make Odumbo less of an incompetent nincompoop ... and Odumbo and Hildabeast do not get and are not entitled to get "a pass" for violating security protocols in Benghazi. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No, YOU'RE the deflecting liar who's suffering from Cranial Rectumitis, IBIDIOT.

You are ALWAYS the one.

You epitomize the childish schoolyard names and juvenile insults you heap on anybody who challenges your narrow minded, xenophobic, racist and hateful world view.

Your writing is inane, your vocabulary insincere and stilted out to try and compensate for your glaring lack of education and your viewpoints are as predictable as your truly rude behavior.

In short, you need to get some FUCKING MANNERS!

You keep defending Reagan and harping on Obama doing the same thing and pretend that you are a Libertarian.

Originally Posted by WTF
Now I know you're an idiot. I agree Reagan was a bad President, but when you spread lies about him, I'll call you on it. I have called out lies against Obama, Kerry, Palin, and others with whom I don't agree. That's called "integrity". A concept of which you have no understanding. There is enough truth out there, we don't need to make stuff up. But you have to make stuff up, in order to deflect your ass as it is handed to you over and over. No wonder you won that poll. . . . What was it again? You know, the one you tried to get me banned over.