Annie @ Christophers

• A1.
  • 02-20-2018, 02:01 PM
Circus midget is befitting for a felon that can't function in society without a college education and has to travel with the misfits. The midget part was not your fault, interbreeding does cause problems with the royal descendants.
Chicago Boy
Pyramider
WakeUp
DearHunter

Cool beans, my rancking is very good for a voice in the Padre's decomposing head.
  • A1.
  • 02-20-2018, 07:38 PM
Cool beans, my rancking is very good for a voice in the Padre's decomposing head. Originally Posted by pyramider
His spirit lives no matter how many times he is resurrected for taint.
I saw Charlie tonight from CCs. She’s gorgeous, wicked smart and quite frankly, just awesome. If she is any indication of the girls Annie has, good luck not getting addicted. Review to come.
Yes Christopher cuties has some nice ladies. And Miss Annie is a very nice and generous soul. Different people have different opinions and I just take that with a grain of salt LOL. But if you get a chance to see any of her other girls you will be quite pleased.

Good morning Annie!!
M.M.
G'mornin' Annie
Morning Annie
Good grief, getting your ass kicked in the sandbox as a kid has made some of you obsessive on this thread.

FWIW, I was born in Houston and wouldn't claim any of you as Houstonians.
Good grief, I ALWAYS GOT MY ass kicked as a kid.

FWIW, I was born in Houston AND I'M SERIOUSLY OVER MOTHERED AND UNDER FATHERED Originally Posted by LakeCityGuy
Fixed it.
^^
I for 1 don't ever want to be associated with Houston or be called a Houstonian..lol

I am glad to be in NOLA, and NYC...

M.M.
I for 1 don't ever want to be associated with Houston or be called a Houstonian..lol

I am glad to be in NOLA, and NYC...

M.M. Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson
Not many if any cucks born there in the 50's. I'm guessing those commenting are transplants from elsewhere. The mass influx of Rust Belt immigrants, in the late 70's and early 80's, seriously watered down the testosterone in Texas.
  • A1.
  • 02-26-2018, 03:44 PM
They don't want to be associated with Houston but didn't have problems living in Texas and taking men's money that were from Houston. Don't step foot on the Houston forum again when your slave runner starts running her cock sucking mouth.
Annie is still banned? Crazy. Free Annie!
She was granted a short furlough then remanded