"AMERICAN SNIPER" OPENS TODAY....

American Asshole? I thought Obama was born in Kenya.

Conspiracy theory # 2: Jesse Ventura paid the little shit to kill Kyle since Ventura couldn't do it.
  • Here
  • 01-30-2015, 05:57 PM
preview to the movie take the shot or not "you need to teach them critical thing"
preview to the movie take the shot or not "you need to teach them critical thing" Originally Posted by Here

WTF ? AGAIN ??????????
It did set a record ... but, for a change, Whir-LIE-turd, your "trend" is grossly exaggerated. (Just couldn't help myself! )

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/ame...ord-2015-01-19

I look forward to seeing this film. Eastwood is a great director and Bradley Cooper is on a roll. I think a lot of people are going to see that movie because it's a great movie, featuring a great combination of HOLLYWOOD talent.

As far as the rest of the political spoo going on in this thread ... quite provocative subject matter.

Carry on. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

You can't ever help yourself because you are a unrecoverable sociopath and a fool !
I 've been meaning to go to the theater to see this movie. Tonight I found this movie online in it's entirely and downloaded it to my Real Player Cloud. My take is this. Because of all the controversy about the movie and Chris Kyle himself. I have mixed emotions. I think Eastwood did a good job depicting a character in a war situation. But because of the controversy over Kyle's Military career, his personal life and his death it prompts one to question the accuracy. A lot of criticism has been brought out about this movie which is unfortunate. I would say there is many Kris Kyles over there we have just heard about one. I was hoping I could rave about this movie but unfortunately I can't. It's not bad but just not exactly what I was expecting.

Jim
If this doesn't make your blood boil there's something wrong with you...

Ayman Mohyeldin, an NBC 'journalist', calls Chris Kyle "a racist on a killing spree"...

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/01/2415...panel-stunned/

NBC should fire the motherfucker and send his ass back to Al Jazeera!
But, then again, he's right at home with the rest of the POS at MSNBC.
You can't ever help yourself because you are a unrecoverable sociopath and a fool ! Originally Posted by rioseco
What the fuck does that even mean?

You need to get your hero, I Idiot, to lend you his "bible," Merriam-Webster's New Limp Dick-tionary. Learn English! How do you survive win the strawberry fields without basic English skills, puto?
I 've been meaning to go to the theater to see this movie. Tonight I found this movie online in it's entirely and downloaded it to my Real Player Cloud. My take is this. Because of all the controversy about the movie and Chris Kyle himself. I have mixed emotions. I think Eastwood did a good job depicting a character in a war situation. But because of the controversy over Kyle's Military career, his personal life and his death it prompts one to question the accuracy. A lot of criticism has been brought out about this movie which is unfortunate. I would say there is many Kris Kyles over there we have just heard about one. I was hoping I could rave about this movie but unfortunately I can't. It's not bad but just not exactly what I was expecting.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

You steal movies?
You steal movies? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No, I just borrowed it. I hope that's ok with you.

Jim
Remember this great man on February 2nd!

Texas sets aside Chris Kyle Day in honor of American sniper

"I have declared February 2 to be Chris Kyle Day in Texas," Gov. Greg Abbott tweeted. "We honor our military heroes."

http://www.cnn.com/2015/01/31/us/texas-chris-kyle-day/

On ground hog day? WTF will they play the movie every Feb second?
It was a good war movie, one of the better of the Middle East war genre flicks. But it was no "Hurt Locker." Not Eastwood's best, imho. Not even close to Cooper's best work. Deserved the nominations for sure. But it ain't gonna win the statue this year.

I don't know what the big deal is about this film. Now that I've seen it, I've seen it.

Gee. The taxpayer spent thousands and his intense effort to become a Seal and his best use was some one that hides in a safe place with his spotter and shoots at people.
Gee. The taxpayer spent thousands and his intense effort to become a Seal and his best use was some one that hides in a safe place with his spotter and shoots at people. Originally Posted by holdmybeerwatchthis

Yeah who the hell ever heard of such ?
You're making a joke,please say you're making a joke. Right......... ?
Or are you trying out for the role of Michael Moore in a "Fat Ass Flick" ???
Another tittilating and thoughtful response by the Great Cornholio.

We can hear you sputtering out your BUNGHOLE!