Self Defense or Murder

What you two ar er arguing is that you want to evade responsibility of being a father to your child.

Yet you do not want the woman to have the option of abortion or Plan B pill. Originally Posted by WTF
Iam not evading responsibility of anything. where are you even getting that idea?
All I need to know and as expected, genius.

I'm assuming you don't have any kids or/and have never been around the block enough to have some "oops" encounters with many women.

Anyway, why the fuck are we even talking about abortion in this thread? Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

Not sure but you had no problem chiming in.
What you two ar er arguing is that you want to evade responsibility of being a father to your child.

Yet you do not want the woman to have the option of abortion or Plan B pill. Originally Posted by WTF
You think you got me figured out but you dont. Never said anything of that sort.

Wad only responding to your dna comment if she had multiple partners.
  • WTF
  • 12-20-2021, 04:46 AM
. Besides If I was to impregnate a hooker she's not going to know my real identity anyway and with all her multiple partners she'll hard pressed to single me or anyone else out. Originally Posted by Levianon17
First she has to find him. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
You think you got me figured out but you dont. Never said anything of that sort.

Wad only responding to your dna comment if she had multiple partners. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I figured out you two would hide from a woman who you may have gotten pregnant according to your prior posts.

All the while denying her a choice for abortion.
I figured out you two would hide from a woman who you may have gotten pregnant according to your prior posts.

All the while denying her a choice for abortion. Originally Posted by WTF
I wouldn't hide at all. If a women is pregnant because of me and she wanted to carry to term I wouldn't have any qualms at all helping raise the child. If she decided to have an Abortion I would be disappointed.
  • WTF
  • 12-20-2021, 06:42 PM
I would be disappointed. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Yea...while you were drinking Tequila shots and dancing to a celebratory Mariachi Band!
Yea...while you were drinking Tequila shots and dancing to a celebratory Mariachi Band! Originally Posted by WTF
Why would I have to be drunk?
  • WTF
  • 12-20-2021, 07:12 PM
Ok..just for giggles.

Say your condom was defective. You got a lady preggo. 1800 a month for 18 years.

All because you were for a law against abortion.
Ok..just for giggles.

Say your condom was defective. You got a lady preggo. 1800 a month for 18 years.

All because you were for a law against abortion. Originally Posted by WTF
Well it's my kid too. I would have joint custody. I don't think it should be looked at as a curse.
  • WTF
  • 12-20-2021, 07:58 PM
Well it's my kid too. I would have joint custody. I don't it should be looked at as a curse. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Well some married guys might not agree with your pov
Well some married guys might not agree with your pov Originally Posted by WTF
I am no longer married. I can't answer questions based on another person's life circumstances. I don't care what other people of my point of view anyway. That's really stupid to even bring that up.
Well some married guys might not agree with your pov Originally Posted by WTF
I have a simple rule. If you don't have my last name, you will not be having my children. I would never pull the Rae Carruth method to not have 18 years (21-22 years with college) to avoid child support but one thing in life is for certain - money talks and bullshit walks.

You hand me a pen and my checkbook and give me an amount and I'm a ghost you have never seen. Hell, I'll even send you a bonus check every year for 22 years for not having that bastard motherfucker Luke Jr if I have to entice you even more to get rid of his unwanted ass.

Maybe that's just me though. When I was making my kids breakfast the other day, was I thinking about breaking those eggs to scramble? Fuck no, I was thinking about everybody eating and not about there goes some scrambled cage free chicken unborn offspring into their bellies. The eggs didn't feel it and neither did I. It was a win win for both parties. Those eggs we're not going to have a good life at Tyson Foods. My kids and I saved them the misery of existence. I deserve a humanitarian award.
"Self Defense or Murder"

One does not bring a skateboard to a gun fight. Or something akin to that.
The prosecution was not in it to win it. They didn't need to win to achieve the objective. Clearly, they saw the videos. ProTip; that's why they hid them as long as they could or claimed the dog them or the FBI lost them.

There was only one goal and I would say they achieved it - hesitation, a warning to others, a shot over the bow. No telling how many of those Antifa thugs were "gunning" for the kid, though I wonder how many Antifa are on the government payroll as embedded informants or paid provocateurs.

Hmmm... come to think of it, it does smell a bit more like January 6th than I realized.

Recent Kyle interview with FOX:

"...When asked by Fox News on Tuesday about whether he would do things differently, Rittenhouse said he would.

[With] what I was dragged through and what I had to go through – to facing life in prison – I wouldn’t say it was worth it,” he said, adding that “hindsight being 20/20.”..."
Our tax dollars at work - again! <--- not necessarily Greta
  • WTF
  • 12-22-2021, 12:33 PM
The prosecution was not in it to win it. They didn't need to win to achieve the objective. Clearly, they saw the videos. ProTip; that's why they hid them as long as they could or claimed the dog them or the FBI lost them.

There was only one goal and I would say they achieved it - hesitation, a warning to others, a shot over the bow. No telling how many of those Antifa thugs were "gunning" for the kid, though I wonder how many Antifa are on the government payroll as embedded informants or paid provocateurs.

Hmmm... come to think of it, it does smell a bit more like January 6th than I realized.

Recent Kyle interview with FOX:

"...When asked by Fox News on Tuesday about whether he would do things differently, Rittenhouse said he would.

[With] what I was dragged through and what I had to go through – to facing life in prison – I wouldn’t say it was worth it,” he said, adding that “hindsight being 20/20.”..."
Our tax dollars at work - again! <--- not necessarily Greta Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Damn dude....this thread isn't about Rittenhouse