Top Two Kinks? Mine are.....

2. Teasing. Natural born dick tease and I’ll tease as long as you let me or until you’re begging or I get the sense said cock is gonna explode. I’m usually dying to give in as well but of course no way in hell I’d be the one tapping out first Originally Posted by JocelynJohnsin
Mine is being on the receiving end of this. The art of the tease can create such an intense experience.
Let's go baby!! You sound like the perfect playmate!!! Mmmmmmm LOVE both your kinks! Originally Posted by touchofheaven
touchofheaven You have Beautiful Feet!
Being edged for an hour or so, then bent over with one girl pegging me and the other one blowing me to completion
Hell yea. Tease n denial/edging is such fun .. especially whn usung warm coconut oil and my vibrater
Being tied up, blindfolded, gaged and soundly spanked.

Binding gently my female partner and eating her pussy till she has cum multiple times...
Being tied up, blindfolded, gaged and soundly spanked.

Binding gently my female partner and eating her pussy till she has cum multiple times... Originally Posted by houston_switch

hell yeaaaaaaaaaa
Being edged for an hour or so, then bent over with one girl pegging me and the other one blowing me to completion Originally Posted by deadeyedick

LOVE EDGING. I am an avid enthusiast. Love the sensual power exchange.
Edging is a true art form, highly respected in my world.

hell yeaaa send me an email...I have a video! Originally Posted by DallasRain

Hit damn! I wanna see that...Road to hell. Damn hot Damn!
A woman sitting on my face and ordering me to eat her out till she's satisfied and when a woman calls me "daddy"
Myne are getting my clit licked softly with your lip wrapped around that pussy

An grabbing a mans ass while he rams his hard dick deep
In my pussy
#1: a kinky session working up to a fisting on me

#2: (haven't done this one) -- a doubles session that ends with one lady riding me cowgirl and the other massaging my balls and a couple fingers in my ass. When I shoot, the lady doing the prostate stimulation expresses every last drop of cum into her friend.
Cheating housewife and forced bi scenarios.
Gawwwwddd damn Crimson. Ask and ye shall recieve...my gfriend and I would be glad to make the 2nd one happen...Houston dates mid August
Dallas, count me the fuck in.