Mueller needs help!!!!

It's trivially obvious to educated and intelligent souls that the dim-retards have had teir asses handed to them in the senatorial elections and Supreme Court appointments since Trump took office in 2017. Odumbo LOST seats in the Senate during the midterms. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You got your asses beat in a senatorial race in Alabama a deep red state. You got your asses beat in a senatorial race in Arizona another red state. It's obvious to the intelligent & educated that the conservatards have been getting their asses handed to the soundly since that joke took office
So, which one is which

You got your asses beat in a senatorial race in Alabama a deep red state. You got your asses beat in a senatorial race in Arizona another red state. It's obvious to the intelligent & educated that the conservatards have been getting their asses handed to the soundly since that joke took office. Originally Posted by Little Monster
It's trivially obvious to educated and intelligent souls that the dim-retards have had their asses handed to them in the senatorial elections and Supreme Court appointments since Trump took office in 2017. Odumbo LOST seats in the Senate during the midterms.
It's trivially obvious to educated and intelligent souls that the dim-retards have had their asses handed to them in the senatorial elections and Supreme Court appointments since Trump took office in 2017. Odumbo LOST seats in the Senate during the midterms. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You got your asses beat in a senatorial race in Alabama a deep red state. You got your asses beat in a senatorial race in Arizona another red state. It's obvious to the intelligent & educated that the conservatards have been getting their asses handed to the soundly since that joke took office
You got your asses beat in a senatorial race in Alabama a deep red state. You got your asses beat in a senatorial race in Arizona another red state. It's obvious to the intelligent & educated that the conservatards have been getting their asses handed to the soundly since that joke took office. Originally Posted by Little Monster
It's trivially obvious to educated and intelligent souls that the dim-retards have had their asses handed to them in the senatorial elections and Supreme Court appointments since Trump took office in 2017. Odumbo LOST seats in the Senate during the midterms.
It's trivially obvious to educated and intelligent souls that the dim-retards have had their asses handed to them in the senatorial elections and Supreme Court appointments snce Trump took office in 2017. Odumbo LOST seats in the Senate during the midterms. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
It's trivially obvious to educated and intelligent souls that the dim-retards have had their asses handed to them in the senatorial elections and Supreme Court appointments since Trump took office in 2017. Odumbo LOST seats in the Senate during the midterms. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
It's trivially obvious to educated and intelligent souls that the dim-retards have had their asses anded to them in the senatorial elections and Supreme Court appointments since Trump took office in 2017. Odumbo LOST seats in the Senate during the midterms. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LM, IB, cut the fuck out.

you're everyone's bandwith here!!!

you're everyone's bandwith here!!! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Post in intelligible English.

you're wasting everyone's bandwith here!!! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Fixed that.
Fixed that. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Might you cite where you've personally suffered from lack of access to "bandwidth"? Hasn't your own fixation and REPEATED posts on this back-and-forth also been a "waste" of bandwidth?