Trump made us No. 1 — in the spread of a deadly disease

...Crowds of gawkers ignored New York’s social-distance regulations and packed the west side of Manhattan on Monday to watch a US Navy hospital ship arrive to give badly needed coronavirus aid... Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Did the NY Post happen to mention where the participants of this throng were from? Were they from the same city that they were thronging in? Were the reporters covering the throng from the same city? Is that paper published in the same city?

Somehow, I'm seeing a pattern here...
Indeed meltdown. Seek Help. Please. Originally Posted by eccielover
The only professional help I need is from a lady with big tits to fall to her knees and let me face fuck her. Other than that...I’m cool.
Did the NY Post happen to mention where the participants of this throng were from? Were they from the same city that they were thronging in? Were the reporters covering the throng from the same city? Is that paper published in the same city?

Somehow, I'm seeing a pattern here... Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Well aren’t you special.

Kinda like Hannitys daily program of hatred for Obama, tit for tat trumper.
Nothing said here changes the fact on a per capita basis, the USA is number 11 and not number 1. If you figure that China is lying its leftist ass off then we're number 12. (As of 30 March)
The OP is a lie.
Nothing said here changes the fact on a per capita basis, the USA is number 11 and not number 1. If you figure that China is lying its leftist ass off then we're number 12. (As of 30 March)
The OP is a lie. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
If,if, if, if the dog hadn’t stopped to shit he would have caught the rabbit.

You got your N95s handy? Better to hope for the best but plan for the worst.
...You got your N95s handy? Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Indeed I do, both the the disposable, fixed rubber jobbies with changeable filters and full face model of same, along with boxes of both latex and nitril gloves Who doesn't?!?

Better to hope for the best but plan for the worst. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Why on God's green Earth would anyone not do so?
If,if, if, if the dog hadn’t stopped to shit he would have caught the rabbit.

You got your N95s handy? Better to hope for the best but plan for the worst. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
So you admit you lied in a time of national crisis about the commander in chief...you just want to quibble about whether we're number 11 or 12. What is your preference traitor? Bullet or rope?
So you admit you lied in a time of national crisis about the commander in chief...you just want to quibble about whether we're number 11 or 12. What is your preference traitor? Bullet or rope? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

he needs neither... what he needs is a butt plug up his ass like this one.

Disclaimer: I am not a doctor or ordinance expert.

But shouldn't that thingy have a pin that you pull out?
(in my best Adam Sandler voice) Remember, when you pull the pin from Mr Handgrenade, he is no longer your friend

he needs neither... what he needs is a butt plug up his ass like this one.

Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
  • oeb11
  • 03-31-2020, 04:22 PM
WYIDo - thanks for a good laugh - much needed!!
Maybe it's heat activated. Can't be a brain proximity detonator.
So you admit you lied in a time of national crisis about the commander in chief...you just want to quibble about whether we're number 11 or 12. What is your preference traitor? Bullet or rope? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
traitor, bullet, rope....how about you bring your girlfriend along and she can suck my dick till my head implodes. I’ll bring my own bag.
  • oeb11
  • 03-31-2020, 06:33 PM
Cogent and Constructive discourse, j666.

cogent and constructive discourse.

Get some professional help!
Disclaimer: I am not a doctor or ordinance expert.

But shouldn't that thingy have a pin that you pull out?
(in my best Adam Sandler voice) Remember, when you pull the pin from Mr Handgrenade, he is no longer your friend Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

the pin is at the base of the butt plug grenade.

whole point of it is to stick it in someone's ass, once done, pull the pin and run like hell!
traitor, bullet, rope....how about you bring your girlfriend along and she can suck my dick till my head implodes. I’ll bring my own bag. Originally Posted by Jaxson66

oh??? you want a ruptured dick??? ok, i think that can be arranged. lol.