Putting folks on ignore

Yep...like taking posts where people say "Hi" so seriously...it's almost tragic...
Hi Wakeup!! lol

Do we need to rename this Serious Hobbyist/Hooker Message Board???

Oh and just to make some of you happy I hit the like button on Wakeup's post instead of "+1" I put a smiley there at the end so let's don't all take my post here too seriously ok.....
Ive never hit the ignore button, i have a built in ignore, i read a few words then the rest is blah blah blah and i scroll on down

Hi Wakeup!!!
HI Wakeup, how you doing.
A humorous post is not a waste of bandwidth...... Just saying.. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
So what is humorous about posts that consist of;

+1
+100
+1000

just asking. Originally Posted by Ansley
Personally I thinck people take this SHMB a little too seriously. You can ignore someone without putting them on ignore. I also don't understand why people care so much about other people's post especially when the post has nothing to do with them. If it bothers you that much.. don't read it. If it bothers you to the point of insanity then you got issues. It is so frickin simple. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
EA and Ansley answered your question, but I want to give it a little more attention. there are a couple of pages in this thread, that was meant to be thoughtful that are just a complete non factor in the discussion and if someone reads them, gets bored and then bails from the thread before getting to this point I completely understand that. Which is also an answer to your query.

Some of the funnest posts might be one word or even just a ? but page after page of +0 or I agree, is boring to everyone but the folks making those post. Again just my opinion and unlike Boardman I am not the king of all threads... so post as you will, just thought the topic was interesting.

I would say Hi! to Wakeup, but I never liked him....

Some of the funnest posts might be one word or even just a ? but page after page of +0 or I agree, is boring to everyone but the folks making those post. Again just my opinion and unlike Boardman I am not the king of all threads... so post as you will, just thought the topic was interesting.

I would say Hi! to Wakeup, but I never liked him.... Originally Posted by Wayward
So who was posting the +1 , +100, +1000 in this thread continuously? I must not have read all the posts. I see how that could be boring to read but I don't think people should go all ballistic over such posts. I mean you have to ask yourself.. is it THAT serious?

Just saying.
I agree with you as well that page after page of one word can be annoying and I also agree that sometimes one word can be the funniest.

I believe that if you want a thread or want a conversation with some substance then you should initiate it... Such as what Wayward has done here. And Wayward, you don't have to like the guy to say hi to him
So who was posting the +1 , +100, +1000 in this thread continuously? I must not have read all the posts. I see how that could be boring to read but I don't think people should go all ballistic over such posts. I mean you have to ask yourself.. is it THAT serious?

Just saying. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Fixed that for ya babe
Hi Wakeup!
So who was posting the +1 , +100, +1000 in this thread continuously? I must not have read all the posts. I see how that could be boring to read but I don't think people should go all ballistic over such posts. I mean you have to ask yourself.. is it THAT serous?

Just saying. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
It's not the end of western civilization by any means Naomi, but sometimes we lose the posters we wish we hadn't in a thread and I thinck that is one of the reasons why. It's an observation not an indictment, we are not the threAD police, oh wait sometimes we are, but we aren't talking about that right now. There is a subtext to this threAD and it was would a new poster in National Coed, with something interesting to say be ignored just because he was from Houston?
A humorous post is not a waste of bandwidth...... Just saying.. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
So what is humorous about posts that consist of;

+1
+100
+1000

just asking. Originally Posted by Ansley
Leave him alone, Ansley. That may be his 1st post that didn't contain the time honored "lol." We're pleased with EA's progress, and don't want him starting another thread about your +1 inquiry - which BTW, I concur is the single most idiotic and useless post on any Internet Message Board.

Personally I thinck people take this SHMB a little too seriously. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
With so much to offer, how could you not take it seriously?

You can ignore someone without putting them on ignore. I also don't understand why people care so much about other people's post especially when the post has nothing to do with them. If it bothers you that much.. don't read it. If it bothers you to the point of insanity then you got issues. It is so frickin simple. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Ansley, it's officially over between us; I thinck I just fell in love with Naomi.

Hi Wakeup!! lol Originally Posted by Eccie Addict

Hi Wakeup!!! Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
HI Wakeup, how you doing. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
PLEASE don't encourage him! He's difficult enough to deal with now!
Fixed that for ya babe Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Thank you.

Yep...like taking posts where people say "Hi" so seriously...it's almost tragic... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Good one
Please don't take me the wrong way. I never said humor was a waste. It's a much needed asset around here.
Ansley, it's officially over between us; I thinck I just fell in love with Naomi. Originally Posted by TexasGator
Oh get real! If you would remember things correctly, I've already left you for another man. If you want people to think you left me, I'll be glad to play along.
Some folks need to heed to this!!