WHY DID "SELMA" THE MOVIE FAIL TO GET TRACTION?

So JL, why did you take this bet? Would you ask a question at trial you didn't know the answer to? This was a fool's bet. BT would not have offered if there was a chance he'd lose. Whenever BT makes a bet, it is because there is no answer, or he knows the answer. Make him a bet where the outcome is left to chance, and he'll run and hide his five-gallon head under his ten-gallon hat. You're as stupid as Pete Carroll calling a pass play on the 1/2 yard line with 30 seconds left. I hate to sound harsh, but that was a stupid move.
Whenever BT makes a bet, it is because there is no answer, or he knows the answer. Make him a bet where the outcome is left to chance, and he'll run and hide his five-gallon head under his ten-gallon hat. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
COIdiot, you are wrong once again. Is anyone surprised?

For the most part, the bets I offer are when you and your fellow Idiot's open your mouth and insert your foot. Much like JL did in this instance!

To say that I will not offer a bet when the "outcome is left to chance" is 100%, factually inaccurate. During my lifetime, I have bet on countless sporting events, boxing matches, poker games, gambling tables, etc., when the "outcome is (still) left to chance." When I have lost, I pay up! No one has ever said, that I refused to pay on a bet that I lost. And believe me, I've lost my share of wagers!

Let's take for example, election season 2012! Shall we?

Apparently you have conveniently forgotten the exchange where I offered a wager (and perhaps even wagers) on the outcome of the last Presidential election. In that particular instance, Trendy was doing his typical WISCONSIN AND AMERICA ARE TRENDING ROMNEY bluster.

I countered his bluster with the offer (or offers, as the case might be) of a bet on the eventual outcome of the Presidential race. If I am not mistaken, I offered the same wager to others, as well. Perhaps even you! At the time of the offer or offers, the eventual results were clearly still "left to chance."

Anything could have happened in the hours, days, weeks and months leading up to election day 2012.

Yes, I truly enjoy watching you guys squirm while you try to weasel out of your ridiculous remarks. Of and for that, I am guilty as charged!

When confronted, you, JD (and to a lesser degree Trendy) fall back on the convenient "I don't make (online) wagers," as an excuse as to why you reject the bets. When in reality, you let your worthless mouths overload your worthless asses. And after I openly call you out on it, you consistently run and hide like the fuk'n cowards that you truly are.

Unlike you, JD and Trendy, JL at least had the courage of his convictions, to follow through. I will at least give JL credit for that much.

For the record, I don't offer wagers unless I intend to pay up if I lose. But when I do make wager offers in this forum, it is almost always to counter a stupid statement made by you or one of your fellow Idiots.

Just as I did with JL in this instance!

Doncha' just love it when these guys let their worthless mouth overload their worthless ass?

Bottom line: If you don't want me to make wager offers, you and your fellow Idiots need to quit making stupid statements.

Problem solved!
You already splained it when you jumped in stump broke. It was the cue for you to jump on your stump for your boyfriend. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
And you would be a liar as well as very, very stupid, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
And you would be a liar as well as very, very stupid, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I hear a echo, oh it is you stump broke.
I hear a echo, oh it is you stump broke. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It's about time that you admit you have nothing but cavernous space between your ears, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
It's about time that you admit you have nothing but cavernous space between your ears, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
"Typical stump broke echoing back what is said to you. Hop on your stump here comes your BF,
"Typical stump broke echoing back what is said to you. Hop on your stump here comes your BF, Originally Posted by i'va biggen
But by your own words, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, you're the stump; so, now you're outing yourself as being AA, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp?
I guess we can deduce that IBIdiot is running for office soon.

He's really practicing his stump speech!

Carry on, Corpy! Keep tap dancing!
But by your own words, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, you're the stump; so, now you're outing yourself as being AA, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
What? You say you are AA, and dumb as a stump? You are outing yourself as gay? What a breakthrough congrats.
What? You say you are AA, and dumb as a stump? You are outing yourself as gay? What a breakthrough congrats. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You said you were the stump, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, and then you equated the stump as being AA, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp -- and YOU can be quoted verbatim, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

Did you get tired of arguing with a stump? Originally Posted by i'va biggen

I guess we can deduce that IBIdiot is running for office soon.

He's really practicing his stump speech!

Carry on, Corpy! Keep tap dancing!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The election is over, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, and you've already won, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

The election is over, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM Originally Posted by I B Hankering

"The election is over?"

Those may be the most revealing four words that have ever burst forth from that festering gob you call a MOUF, IBIdiot. It shows that you're as stupid as you are ignorant.

You don't mind if I remind you of those words the next time you comment on potential candidates, do you? How about when you deliver your "stump speech?"

The election is NEVER over. The 2016 campaign has already begun. and judging by the ramped up squealing heard from the Idiot,err, Dipshit Klan, err, Clan, the trends aren't breaking for you and your ilk.

But feel free to keep squealing, IBIdiot.
"The election is over?"

That may be the most revealing four words you have ever posted, IBIdiot. It shows that you're as stupid as you are ignorant.

You don't mind if I remind you of those words the next time you comment on potential candidates, do you?

The election is NEVER over. The 2016 campaign has already begun. and judging by the ramped up squealing heard from the Idiot,err, Dipshit Klan, err, Clan, the trends aren't breaking for you and your ilk.

But feel free to keep squealing, IBIdiot.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Read it and whine, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

You said you were the stump, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, and then you equated the stump as being AA, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp -- and YOU can be quoted verbatim, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

] Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You now say you are AA and known as stumpy the inbred chimp? You can be quoted verbatim as being stumpy the inbred chimp. You sound confused stumpy, maybe some counseling is in order.
You now say you are AA and known as stumpy the inbred chimp? You can be quoted verbatim as being stumpy the inbred chimp. You sound confused stumpy, maybe some counseling is in order. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You've been quoted, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.