TRUMP TRAIN

that looks like at least young ladies under 18 Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Being obsessed with the third grade you should know, hillbilly.
Being obsessed with the third grade you should know, hillbilly. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

• DSK
  • 01-18-2016, 07:18 PM
CREEPY Shit.

Of course not as creepy as his statement that he'd want to date Ivanka ...

*Let's make sure that any pics or youtube clips posted here are not of kids - JCM

#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You got yourself busted against for inappropriate content. How many times is that - 50?
LMAO to the post above!

They are slowly coming around...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLNHR6F4UAY
Being obsessed with the third grade you should know, hillbilly. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I proved I passed the 3rd grade, you have not
I proved I passed the 3rd grade, you have not Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
How did you prove that hillbilly? By standing on your head. Only thing you have proved here is you are a idiot.
maybe it is Ekim, it would make sense for his stupidity Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
It would also explain his fevered desire for bananas all the time and the joy he gets from throwing shit !!!
It would also explain his fevered desire for bananas all the time and the joy he gets from throwing shit !!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
We all know the type of banana you desire woomby. It is really a dick.
i is EVA we all know the type of banana i desire because i a fag. It is really a dick and i suck it. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
FTFY
[COLOR="Red"]i is EVA [COLO
FTFY Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid;1057709441[SIZE="2"
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I AGREE. THANK YOU SARAH PALIN FOR PUTTING AN END TO THIS BLOODY FIGHT FOR INFERIORITY.

SAY GOOD NIGHT GOP!

HAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAAA,

• DSK
  • 01-20-2016, 06:29 PM
I AGREE. THANK YOU SARAH PALIN FOR PUTTING AN END TO THIS BLOODY FIGHT FOR INFERIORITY.

SAY GOOD NIGHT GOP!

HAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAAA,

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Most of your inane, blathering posts are written with extremely poor language skills. Was it your lack of education or is that the way you spoke around the old cabin in the hills?
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid;1057709441[SIZE="2"
[COLOR="Red"]i is EVA [COLO
FTFY

WTF? do you drink heavily on a daily basis? sure seems like it by your posts