Mass Shooting In Orlando Florida Night Club.

I never said I was going to vote for her. Read what I wrote above about her being a pathological liar and my hatred of family dynasties.

I will be back to voting for the Libertarian again. Originally Posted by Revenant
That's really about the only choice. But I am getting disillusioned with Gary Johnson. Hopefully a good showing by Johnson will pave the way for Austin Peterson in 2020. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
then consider this. it's your only real choice.

“If you are part of a society that votes, then do so. There may be no candidates and no measures you want to vote for ... but there are certain to be ones you want to vote against. In case of doubt, vote against. By this rule you will rarely go wrong.”

Robert A. Heinlein, Time Enough for Love
Some conservative radio host had already said this is a government false flag and they are coming to take everyone's guns. Well that didn't take long Originally Posted by BigLouie
It's definitely a False Flag, but I don't think this particular incident is about taking guns.
Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Radio host and professional conspiracy theorist Alex Jones has a new one to add to his list: Sunday’s massacre at the Pulse gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida. Gunman Omar Mateen, who killed 49 and left 53 wounded, may have been born in New York, but Jones says he’s part of “the tsunami of the Islamic invasion.” In a YouTube video posted Sunday evening, the Infowars.com founder called Mateen’s shooting rampage “a false-flag terror attack.” Originally Posted by BigLouie
if its not toke the guns, then it must be one that creates a crisis.

my guess, he'd do it to stay in office.
BL if anyone is "pretending" that the Orlando massacre is the "key" to the gateway of MORE GUN CONTROL they had better do a little more "reading" about the shooter's background and LICENSES.

He's been a LICENSED SECURITY GUARD since 2007 (That's NINE YEARS!).
During that NINE YEARS he's had a LICENSE to carry a firearm!
He has been PERSONALLY INTERVIEWED 2-3 times BY the OBAMINABLE'S FBI !
When he bought the WEAPONS he did so LEGITIMATELY HIMSELF*.

*This was not like the San Bernardino shooter where someone else bought them.

And this guy probably didn't even post on a hooker board!
That's really about the only choice. But I am getting disillusioned with Gary Johnson. Hopefully a good showing by Johnson will pave the way for Austin Peterson in 2020. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
If he isn't elected this time the country will be in the shitter by 2020.
then consider this. it's your only real choice.

“If you are part of a society that votes, then do so. There may be no candidates and no measures you want to vote for ... but there are certain to be ones you want to vote against. In case of doubt, vote against. By this rule you will rarely go wrong.” Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Not sure what you are saying, but I AM voting against.

Against Trump and against Hillary.

By voting Libertarian.

By voting Libertarian. Originally Posted by Revenant
Actually, your "glass is half empty" .... You will be voting FOR HILLARY.

By voting Libertarian. Originally Posted by Revenant
so you're willing to vote for gary johnson who has said that he would use the power of the state to force christian bakers/photographers to service gay weddings.
And this guy probably didn't even post on a hooker board! Originally Posted by LexusLover
seems he was a self loathing gay, not an incorrigible vagina monger
So the idiot Bernie could siphon off Clinton votes, and give the election to the Donald. Originally Posted by DSK
are you hand wringing over Bernie?

I kinda do hope he runs as 3rd party candidate.
so you're willing to vote for gary johnson who has said that he would use the power of the state to force christian bakers/photographers to service gay weddings. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
He's already said he would .... He's committed now!

But if Johnson forces Christians to do so, then he'll have to force Muslims also.
Why are there so many liberty loving patriots arguing over who will be forced to do what?

You aren't patriots. You're extras in a horror movie.
Is that gloryhole advise that YOUR mentor assup piggy mamboolah told YOU and YOUR kansASS gloryholes EKIM ? ! Guess YOU will be taking YOUR rainbow fag flag all the way down for a while !
So YOU and assup better hide YOUR gloryholes even more than YOU do now ! Don't want to make it easy on those muzzies to find YOUR self loathing fag asses !
seems he was a self loathing gay, not an incorrigible vagina monger Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I won't dismiss any speculation that he was "bi," since it is being reported he was a regular at the Club for about three years and lived with females (although one gay female interviewed had lost her gay roommate, who was male, in the massacre). Perhaps someone at the club revealed his propensity for same sex interest and it caused him to snap. We see it on here occasionally when there is way too much anger posted by those on here who are confronted with their "other forum" interests.

Since apparently he was gay, I'm beginning to believe it was racially motivated!
  • DSK
  • 06-14-2016, 09:33 AM
Why are there so many liberty loving patriots arguing over who will be forced to do what?

You aren't patriots. You're extras in a horror movie. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Fact of the matter is that you wouldn't care if we conservatives died any more than you care about the 20-30 people who will die next week in Chicago.

You only care about the Orlando victims for the same reason the politicians do - you are going to use it to advance your political agenda, just like Obama's guy in Chicago (Rahm Emmanuel) advises Democrats to do - never let a crisis go to waste.