Let It Be Known...

Wakeup...... Just out of curiosity, what dictionary do you use to get definitions for the words you use? Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
I normally use Onelook.

I'm still a little confused why some people are upset by what I said...that's just another perfect example of my point...
How about the C word?
It rhymes with hunt. Originally Posted by ibechill
Hmmm wonder what that could be
Originally Posted by rubyred
Confront?
Confront? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Chicagoboy you fah realz?
I am offended that anyone would be offended at being called a whore, slut or hooker.....most of my best friends are whores, sluts and hookers.......I'm just saying. Originally Posted by dearhunter
yeah, i know its only bad cuz we make it bad but still......grr....yo no sey Originally Posted by Sweet Mandy
There you go Sweet Mandy we fixed the fucking Prophet's post, maybe it will help if you realize the terms are hardly gender specific. As a whore myself we like to thinck of it as a term of endearment. Words only have the power we give them, most of the folks using words to demean you are pond scum. Oh look Father Wayward found his Easter message after all...
I normally use Onelook.

I'm still a little confused why some people are upset by what I said...that's just another perfect example of my point... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Oh you're not confused.

Anyone that's upset over what you said just doesn't want to take responsibility for controlling how they react over what someone says. Same as you don't want a conscience over what you say to others.
There you go Sweet Mandy we fixed the fucking Prophet's post, maybe it will help if you realize the terms are hardly gender specific. As a whore myself we like to thinck of it as a term of endearment. Words only have the power we give them, most of the folks using words to demean you are pond scum. Oh look Father Wayward found his Easter message after all... Originally Posted by Wayward

That's a change....lol.

Wasn't very long ago some got pretty upset when somebody called another "white trash". That person even said that "white trash" sometimes wasn't used to degrade someone and I don't remember anyone agreeing with that statement. I thought it was funny that some that the term wasn't directed at got more upset over it then the person it was directed at did. Now that's hilarious.....lol.
If we could only answer with out treading on one of our many prime directives... that I can't is more hilarious than anything in your post.

It's is nice to see EA growing some balls, we are always consistent in our inconsistency. Wait no we aren't you seemed to have missed the part about pond scum, this thread is a great example of that. We are way more upset when someone goes after another, behind some cloak of lies, than if you went after me directly for example. EA I refer to myself as a murdering rat bastard all the time. Not just because it is true, but to provide balance when referring to someone else in a less than kindly manner. It helps define the field of play.

I can see the discomfort that Sweet Mandy feels and want to ease it, without becoming a fan of race baiting. If you want to dance with me on that issue EA then you are going to have to cowgirl up and bring some game, I promise it will not end well however fond we may be of you. Maybe it is time for you to come to the Island and test those new found balls of yours.
let me know when this is all going down, i wanna watch

If we could only answer with out treading on one of our many prime directives... that I can't is more hilarious than anything in your post.

It's is nice to see EA growing some balls, we are always consistent in our inconsistency. Wait no we aren't you seemed to have missed the part about pond scum, this thread is a great example of that. We are way more upset when someone goes after another, behind some cloak of lies, than if you went after me directly for example. EA I refer to myself as a murdering rat bastard all the time. Not just because it is true, but to provide balance when referring to someone else in a less than kindly manner. It helps define the field of play.

I can see the discomfort that Sweet Mandy feels and want to ease it, without becoming a fan of race baiting. If you want to dance with me on that issue EA then you are going to have to cowgirl up and bring some game, I promise it will not end well however fond we may be of you. Maybe it is time for you to come to the Island and test those new found balls of yours. Originally Posted by Wayward
It ain't happening.

I can see the discomfort that Sweet Mandy feels and want to ease it, without becoming a fan of race baiting. If you want to dance with me on that issue EA then you are going to have to cowgirl up and bring some game, I promise it will not end well however fond we may be of you. Maybe it is time for you to come to the Island and test those new found balls of yours. Originally Posted by Wayward

I completely get how referring to one's self in a manner that most would find insulting if directed at them pretty much diffuses the need for someone to get defensive. It's the same as when you decide to confront someone, if you want to keep it from putting them on the defensive so they can remain calm and really absorb what you are telling them, you use examples instead of pointing the finger directly at them. It allows them to react in a logical manner.

Too many times people let their emotions get in the way of "seeing the light".

You're more than welcome to invite me to the island however I doubt you'll see me there. We all know that I spend more time on this site than actually working so if I add another site to the mix I might actually get fired....lol. Most if not all of you know just how true that statement is.

As far as something not ending well..... What's the worst that could happen. A meltdown on an SHMB. I think we all know that it is not the end of the world to have a meltdown on here. Hey I'm always quick to admit when I'm missing something. I saw some really cool posts in this thread. WU's is one of them.....

The balls have always been there my friend
aww thats too bad, i think iwould have really enjoyed seeing that.

It ain't happening. Originally Posted by dearhunter