WLM Rally To Be Hosted in Sept at Texas A&M

BumScramble ... vvvvvvv

The Immature Spam Man! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Why are YOU asking? Aren't you one of those fools who professes to know all about me? If not, then just ask your other two Dumbass Amigos who claim to know all about me ... actually there are three "OTHERS" .... SO YOU ALL MAKE A FORESKINSOME! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Devil Worshipping ...
I have been told by more than 1 police officer that driving 5 miles over the posted speed limit will not be enforced as breaking the law. 10 miles over the speed limit will usually be enforced. The only exception to that is in a school zone during specific posted school hours.
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
That is very true. Just cause the cops decide to 'give leeway' does not mean you are not breaking the laws...
  • WTF
  • 08-24-2017, 03:36 PM
That is very true. Just cause the cops decide to 'give leeway' does not mean you are not breaking the laws... Originally Posted by garhkal
LL lied about not being able to drive on campus without a sticker.

Everything else posted has been a diversion from that lie
That is very true. Just cause the cops decide to 'give leeway' does not mean you are not breaking the laws... Originally Posted by garhkal
That's one of his "problems" ... anecdotal bullshit, which is not relevant to the discussion. The jails and prisons of this country are full of people just like him. Many are still "confused" about why they are inside. You can just see that pipsqueak sitting on the side of the road explaining to some cop that last year a copy in Austin told him it was ok to drive up to 5 miles over the speed limit!!!! And start a friggin' argument about it!!! How about calling him an "ignorant redneck"!!!!

Everything else posted has been a diversion from that lie Originally Posted by WTF
WTF just lied.
A&M is a public university, this means that anyone can demonstrate there. Originally Posted by pyramider
Sorry! That's why the group had to apply and get permission.

I've not been on the campus in years, but when I did I was not allowed to drive on the campus without a permit, which is consistent with 99% of the campuses on which I have spent time.

The campus police can stop you and ask for an student ID and inquire as to where you are going and for what purpose. And they can ask you to leave if they get the "wrong answers"!

That doesn't sound like a 'public" place .... to me.

I just looked, also. If you look at the TAMU Police website you will see a reference to "trespass" citations and warnings. Again, that doesn't sound like a "public" place in the sense you can go and do what you want. Originally Posted by LexusLover
That's one of his "problems" ... anecdotal bullshit, which is not relevant to the discussion. The jails and prisons of this country are full of people just like him. Many are still "confused" about why they are inside. You can just see that pipsqueak sitting on the side of the road explaining to some cop that last year a copy in Austin told him it was ok to drive up to 5 miles over the speed limit!!!! And start a friggin' argument about it!!! How about calling him an "ignorant redneck"!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover

Everything else posted has been a diversion from that lie Originally Posted by WTF
WTF just lied. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I actually enjoy showing what a lying sack of shit WTF is.

Little Speedo his Butt Buddy was talking shit too about "driving" on campus .... and that's why I brought up speeding .... because both those fools think if the police don't stop you it's not against the law!!!

I think I DID NOT USE THE WORD "STICKER"!!!

WTF claims to know all about me .... everything about me!!! And even threatens to reveal the information, which would be outing me! So he knows what I said was correct and he knows I know what the fuck I'm talking about ...... OR

WTF is a lying sack of shit! He can pick which one!!!!
Originally Posted by bamscram
That's all BumScramble has .... stupid, childish, repetitions.
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

That's all BumScramble has .... stupid, childish, repetitions. Originally Posted by LexusLover

You mean that is all attention whores have,like pics of spam.
You mean that is all attention whores have,like pics of spam. Originally Posted by bamscram
You're the Poster Child for "attention whores," ...

..... and that's ALL you have! And I mean ALL!

You and yours is why Trump won in 2016 and why he will in 2020.

And now you all have etching it in stone with each statue!
You're the Poster Child for "attention whores," ...

..... and that's ALL you have! And I mean ALL!

You and yours is why Trump won in 2016 and why he will in 2020.

And now you all have etching it in stone with each statue! Originally Posted by LexusLover

Even Trump is tired of your lies.
And you're posting in this thread, BumScramble, because of all your vast personal experience being on campuses in Texas? Or because you're an attention whore?
And you're posting in this thread, BumScramble, because of all your vast personal experience being on campuses in Texas? Or because you're an attention whore? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Your "detector" is picking up your own attention whore vibes.

So, I was correct. You know nothing about Texas college campuses.

Do you know anything about any college campuses?