NBA

No huge surprises last night.
Heat finished off Atlanta
Memphis takes the 3-2 lead in their series.
Suns pulled off the win and take the 3-2 lead on the Pelicans. Kind of hoping Pelicans can win the next 2.

I think Bucks and Warriors move on to the next round tonight.
  • BLM69
  • 04-27-2022, 07:05 PM
I think the Bucks are gonna make it to the finals, but you have the experts predicting that Miami should be there,

I'm also hoping the pelicans make it through the round, will be nice seeing the young team's experience some rounds,.Also hoping GS losses tonight. Sensitive KD is out, maybe crybaby green can join him in Cancun
Denver had a chance to force game 6 but GS stepped it up in the 4th. They look like they are going to be a problem.
  • BLM69
  • 04-28-2022, 08:45 AM
Denver had a chance to force game 6 but GS stepped it up in the 4th. They look like they are going to be a problem. Originally Posted by Drkviper85
I was excited when Denver was up 8 points, Green didn't disappoint with the usual crying 😭, the joker did his thing
All three series ended today.

Pelicans fought but couldnt force a game 7. CP3 went 14/14, 4-4 from the line, 1 3pt made for 33 points.

Raptors ran out of that magic juice and got DESTROYED in game 6. Couldnt become the 4th team to force game 7 after being down 0-3.

Mavs kept those one close.. almost looked like the Jazz wanted to take off.. but Mavs stood up when they needed to. I really thought Brunson missing 1 of those 2 free throws was going to bite us in the ass.. somehow Bogdanovic missed that final three. I really though when he let go, he had just forced game 7. He had been making those shots all series long. Mavs social media took their slogan and turned it on them.. posting a picture of the final score.. and "Took Note". On to the Suns.

Mem/Min is our last chance of a game 7 in the first round. Not really sure who will win this game... but whoever moves on has to face Curry and the "death lineup".
Luka was throwing up bricks in those final two minutes but Utah lacks a true superstar player to close out a game so Mavs won a squeaker.

Mavs versus Suns CP3 is 36yo and their taller players are on the skinny side with Booker being their best player. I think the Mavs win the battle under the boards and with a 36yo Suns Superstar can he make it 7 games?
  • BLM69
  • 04-29-2022, 07:48 PM
CP3 may never get the chip
  • BLM69
  • 05-02-2022, 09:49 AM
That GS vs Grizzlies games are going to be 🔥, good playoff basketball every possession
Heat handled the 76ers no problem. Kind of figured that would be the case without Embiid. Harden played but wasnt a game changer for them.

Mavs... they were never able to overcome that horrible start to the game. They better figure it out fast because Suns looked damn good. Almost everything was falling for them.
HUGE, huge win today for the Mavericks to even the series 2-2...The Mavs are back in it and it’s a Best 2 out of 3 series with the momentum on the Mavs side now...Damn, this is going to be good...The national sports media wasn’t talking about the Mavs before the series and not after the first two games, but they have to now.

Sidenote: The Dallas Stars took a 2-1 lead in their first round series with Calgary...The Homeboys are both looking good!
  • BLM69
  • 05-08-2022, 06:36 PM
Mavs looked like a championship contender team today, they had the 3 pointers raining on the suns
I think what the Mavs have that no other team accept Boston and maybe Miami has is Depth...The Suns can’t win if Booker or CP3 have off games.
Stars started this little winning streak... won game 2 to steal home ice from the Flames.. then the Mavs won.. Stars take game 3.. then Mavs take game 4. Hoping we continue to see this trend.

Mavs looked good all around. Luka struggled a bit as did Brunson but fought throughout the game. I was happy to see CP3 get fouled out. Now they have to steal one in Phoenix.

Stars series has been hard hitting as hell. Whoever wins this series is going to be beat to hell for the 2nd round. Jake has been amazing in net. Benn has been hitting hard, being a pest and being a leader. Our young star Robo needs to show up.. once he does, they are going places.
  • BLM69
  • 05-11-2022, 06:58 AM
WTF happened with the Mavs yesterday? caught the first quarter and they were up, then seen the huge lost on sports center.....
WTF happened with the Mavs yesterday? caught the first quarter and they were up, then seen the huge lost on sports center..... Originally Posted by BLM69
Mavs came out flat at the start of the 3Q and immediately went down by 20 points.....craziest thing I have ever seen.

Mavs could not buy a bucket and Suns could not miss.

4Q was too little too late and Mavs could not make up any ground.

Luka did go cold in the 2nd Half and Brunson was off so no spark.