New Obamacare Prices - Hot off the Press - Liberals Lied about reducing costs

The only thing I'm afraid of is something will happen to me and I wont be around to see all of you ignorent stupid libtards have to eat all this shit you are spewing.
I call bullshit, Assup. You're lying. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
+1
Sorry, CBJ7, I do not have, nor do I use Medicare. Another lie from you. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Lets see... If you didn't have it, you COULDN'T use it, right, Whiny?

So why did you find it necessary to post that kind of denial?

Probably because you're lying.

That said, this is FUCKING HEALTH INSURANCE REFORM. Nobody's taking away your freedom to eat shit, Whiny!

I want to pay as little for that shit as I have to. Does that make me anti freedom? Does that make me someone who hates liberty?

You're fucking cracked, old man! Probably on permanent disability, living off the government since you got disbarred. Probably...
The only thing I'm afraid of is something will happen to me and I wont be around to see all of you ignorent stupid libtards have to eat all this shit you are spewing. Originally Posted by rodog44

Will be a bitch if it goes the other way .Spell check would help your case.
Lets see... If you didn't have it, you COULDN'T use it, right, Whiny? Not old enough to apply for it. And when I'm old enough, I won't.

So why did you find it necessary to post that kind of denial? I wanted to make sure you understood. It didn't work.

Probably because you're lying. Nope.

That said, this is FUCKING HEALTH INSURANCE REFORM. Nobody's taking away your freedom to eat shit, Whiny! Actually, it is about government control of people's health care, and, ultimately, everything about them. Health insurance is the vehicle. Control is the goal. And Michelle is in charge of what we eat, remember?

I want to pay as little for that shit as I have to. Does that make me anti freedom? Does that make me someone who hates liberty? If you want someone else to be forced to pay the difference, then yes, it does.

You're fucking cracked, old man! Maybe. Probably on permanent disability, Nope. living off the government since you got disbarred. Nope, and nope. Retired. Probably... Nope. Wrong on all counts. As usual. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Got it now, chump?
LIAR!!!!!
I'm self employed and I have had no problems. I own two small businesses. Both provide ALL of their employees health insurance where the business pays ALL of the premiums. The policy is a medium high deductible in so far as the insurance company is concerned, but the business makes it low deductible to the employee through an employer reimbursement plan. Effectively $250/deductible and maximum of $500/year out of pocket. The benefits are generous in terms of the things that are covered.

Our rates went up 4% in one of the last two years and down 8% in the other. So they've been essentially stable.

I have been quite surprised to see how reasonable the ACA exchange policies have been compared to our group coverage, although I understand it's not an apples to apples comparison. I checked and if I were not covered through the firm, I would qualify for a policy for a very modest $380/Mo. That's about $550/mo. less that our group coverage, although the exchange policy is substantially less generous in it's coverage and it's choice of physicians.

See this Kaiser Foundation tool to get near exact quotes for what the exchange policies would cost you:

http://kff.org/interactive/subsidy-calculator/

Frankly, the implementation of the ACA seems to be going quite well, all things considered. As for the comments about increases in costs for young healthy individuals, that is by design. That population must subsidize the older, sicker insureds for health insurance to work. That cohort will get their money back when they themselves become older and sicker, as they (at least as a group) will inevitably do.
I've found the same to be true TTH.

Of course, there are heads exploding all over this forum!
Liars.......

The reality is that the exchange offers a consumer a very low priced Bronze plan with very high deductibles and limited access to doctors. If you to purchase a Silver or Gold plan, premiums are sky high ...significantly higher than I pay now through my BCBS plan.

Significantly higher prices and lower services!

There is s reason why so few are signing up!

I want an exemption to Obamacare....like the one given to Obama's corporate buddies.
Thought you couldn't get on the site, and didn't want to fill out all those pages of forms..
That is correct....I went to the Kaiser Foundation web site suggested by TexHog!

Thought you couldn't get on the site, and didn't want to fill out all those pages of forms.. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You went to the same place they did, but they are liar?
Frankly, the implementation of the ACA seems to be going quite well, all things considered. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
This is day 4.

How many people have been signed up as being approved?
What are the high and low premiums for those already signed AND APPROVED?
What are the high and low coverages for those already signed AND APPROVED?

( Commercial break goes right here for a 30 second promo on the ACA).
  • CJ7
  • 10-04-2013, 01:29 PM
This is day 4.

How many people have been signed up as being approved?
What are the high and low premiums for those already signed AND APPROVED?
What are the high and low coverages for those already signed AND APPROVED?

( Commercial break goes right here for a 30 second promo on the ACA). Originally Posted by LexusLover

yaaaaaaaawn

its a failure, it takes a few weeks to be APPROVED
I have now applied and been approved. Looks like I have 76 options here in Austin.

I am mulling the options, but I can save MORE than a grand a month over the piece of shit plan I currently have.

Just a juggling game now..