Putting folks on ignore

Hi everyone...

It's not the end of western civilization by any means Naomi, but sometimes we lose the posters we wish we hadn't in a thread and I thinck that is one of the reasons why. It's an observation not an indictment, we are not the threAD police, oh wait sometimes we are, but we aren't talking about that right now. There is a subtext to this threAD and it was would a new poster in National Coed, with something interesting to say be ignored just because he was from Houston? Originally Posted by Wayward
Well I can understand that. It is always good to look at things from both sides.

I can't comment on Houston people being ignored because I do not have any of them on my
ignore list (I used to). Sure there are maybe two of you that I am not too fond of but I'm sure it's
because I haven't taken the time to get to know that person/understand that person's POV.
Every time those two post I am dying to read what they have to say. The ignore button wouldn't do much good for me in that case now would it? Nope. I may not agree with them but their posts are fun to read.
Hi everyone...

Originally Posted by Wakeuр

Don't say I didn't warn you about encouraging him!
You know y'all love me...

If you put people on ignore, it makes it harder to place your bets. Originally Posted by Ansley
+1...................now, tell me that wasn't funny.
...well at least we all agree that we can disagree

awwwwee how cute....who knew you had a softer side Wakeup : kitty kitty kitty
I would never put anyone on ignore.
The way I see it, the more annoying someone is the better the chance they are going to post something I can fuck with them about. Originally Posted by boardman
You sir are my hero!
Oh, and +1, +100, LOL, SHDH, LMAO, Kiss my azz ha ha...better? You're welcome.

Hi Wakeup!
Oh, and +1, +100, LOL, SHDH, LMAO, Kiss my azz ha ha...better? You're welcome.

Hi Wakeup! Originally Posted by London Rayne
lol. I had to google SHDH. Didn't know that one..
Gator
I told you to never go to a tattoo parlor drunck.
EWWWWW~~~
I don't think people should really care how another utilizes their ignore button....If you don't like it don't use it, if it works for you, then that's fine too...

I could care less if someone uses their ignore button, or has me on ignore...

Some people seem to be reading way to much into it, it's just a bloody forum setting...how anyone else chooses to use theirs is not my business, nor do I care...
People should just.....

Rather than get their.........

....So I would like to pose that question as well, who finds multiple visits with someone in our world to be more interesting than the next new thing? Does that feeling of getting to really know someone, maybe learn a little more about yourself along the way out pace the more hedonistic delights of the never ending hunt for that next new partner?

I've found those that will follow a thread deeper are more interesting and tend to mirror my aesthetic and delight my limited intellect for those that take this journey with me thanks in advance. Originally Posted by Wayward
While I'm not the hunter, I am partial to the level of intimacy and passion that can only TRULY be achieved when there is a connection beyond what you can get out of the first visit. I've danced, skipped, and played hopscotch with that 'line' we talk about never crossing in the hobby...but fuck it, the sex is better when you are friends and it is something much more intense than any illusion of passion you'd get in a first encounter. For me, sex improves over time instead of plateauing. But, WALDT.

This isn't to say that first encounters can't be every bit as exciting and intense...getting strange pussy/cock can totally be thrills-a-minute (in most cases that can be taken literally).....it's not that one is better than the other, they are just different kinds of exciting like Six Flags vs Hurricane Harbor. Both fun, just different.

I've got all the info I needed. I am done here.
Hi, Wakeup...I never really liked you!

Hi, Ansley...I'm so in lust with you!