Texas school shooting

I'll take Walker over Omar and Tlaib and the rest of the squad any day. Are you proud of the two Democrats I mentioned? Originally Posted by HedonistForever
I'm proud of Omar. I don't always agree with her, but she is smart, sexy, and a great fuck.

So what's Biden's excuse? Originally Posted by Levianon17
I'm reaching for a tanned hairy leg joke, but the punchline is elusive.

Funny about all those on the right who have advocated arming Teachers. The Cops and Security were worthless at Uvalde. The Guard at that other massacre (Sandy Hook?) Ran and hid like a Bitch. Yet you think Teachers could corral armed assassins?

let's send that limey over to Chuck Shumer and ask him why he refused to support a Republican proposal to harden schools?... Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Have the reporter swing by F Joe Biden's fake White House set and ask him why he sponsored a crime bill in 1990 that created "Gun Free Zones" at schools.

S.3266 - Crime Control Act of 1990

Title XVII: General Provisions - Amends the Federal criminal code to authorize the U.S. Marshals Service to designate districts that need additional support from certain private detention entities based on: (1) the number of Federal detainees in the district; and (2) the availability of Federal, State, and local government detention facilities.

Sets forth requirements which private entities must meet to be eligible for a contract for the housing, care, and security of persons held in U.S. custody and for Federal funding. Requires the Marshals Service to provide an opportunity for public comment on such contracts.

Gun-Free School Zones Act of 1990 - Amends the Federal criminal code to impose criminal penalties for the possession or discharge of a firearm in a school zone, with specified exceptions including the possession or discharge by an individual as part of a school program or by a law enforcement officer acting in an official capacity.

Encourages Federal, State, and local authorities to post signs around school zones warning of a prohibition of the possession of firearms in a school zone.

Requires the U.S. Sentencing Commission to transmit to the Senate and House Judiciary Committees a report on mandatory minimum sentencing provisions in Federal law.

Authorizes railroad police officers to enforce the laws of any jurisdiction in which the rail carrier owns property, subject to specified limitations.

Updated a couple bullet points below and added a couple. Also, heard from a friend that lives there. They indicated that the perp was widely know as: "being a bit off his nut".

Like I said, find a way to slow your roll for a few days. The observed data will appear, then do the math.

What I know so far about the dead as a door nail perp:
  • Lived with Granny, because Mom was a druggie
    • Mom claims to be recovered and staying with Granny in the hospital
  • Turns out ol' door-nail dead was a druggie too (weed so far)
  • Where is Papa Bear anyway?
    • Found him, Sort of an estranged MIA Dad
  • Dropped out of school
  • Left behind his short, part-time, career at Wendys
  • Had anger management issues (chihuahua syndrome with pit bulls) Thankfully, or maybe not, none of the bigger kids ground him into the dirt - must have had decent parents
  • May have been a financial wizard - being able to purchase a couple high dollar rifles, ammo, Kevlar vest, and a spiffy pickup on a part-time Wendy's salary
  • Telegraphed his anger to coworkers and friends for quite some time
  • Used Social Media to broadcast his attacks
  • Was a known on-line gamer of shooter games (Call of Duty etc)
  • Question emerging if he was one of two reported to police in 2018 for a plot like this?
  • The school had an unusually high number of cops (6?)
    • Turns out zero on site
  • The cops do not seem to have rushed in?
    • Confirmed. Waited for about an hour before entering
That's 10-11 red flags (not counting the cop things) and I'm not even following it yet. BTW: some of that has been memory-holed by the NYT already. If they hold true to course, expect a truthful disclosure shortly after the mid-terms from them.

A-N-D I'm still not seeing the usual suspect emerge: Common Sense Gun Control. Maybe they spent the last 6 moths poll testing it and found it to be a loser. Heck-fire, even Schmuck Shumer just voted Nyet! on his latest Domestic Terror bill and shelved the latest gun control bill.
I'm proud of Omar. I don't always agree with her, but she is smart, sexy, and a great fuck.

I'm reaching for a tanned hairy leg joke, but the punchline is elusive.

Funny about all those on the right who have advocated arming Teachers. The Cops and Security were worthless at Uvalde. The Guard at that other massacre (Sandy Hook?) Ran and hid like a Bitch. Yet you think Teachers could corral armed assassins? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Maybe they were told to stand down that day. Or maybe there was no actual shooting at all. From the coverage it's hard to say.
... Hey mate - surely looks like YOU were correct
about the police being S L ... O .. W to responde to
the situation.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Didn't take a GED. 11:30 911 Call. Arrival in 10 minutes.... killer down at 1:00PM.

For at least 80 minutes the shooter had the school to himself. That the death toll isn't higher sounds like the guy didn't have more ammo. Maybe 2 clips total... if he did indeed take a rifle in with him.

80 minutes tops...but it should have been more like 14 minutes. Just disgusting in my opinion.

Left behind his short, part-time, career at Wendys
[*]May have been a financial wizard - being able to purchase a couple high dollar rifles, ammo, Kevlar vest, and a spiffy pickup on a part-time Wendy's salary Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
wonder what he might have done to the chili at wendy's (do they still have chili???)

i heard the pickup was granny's
Maybe they were told to stand down that day. Or maybe there was no actual shooting at all. From the coverage it's hard to say. Originally Posted by Levianon17
It’s easy to say after reading this post, that you’re a total whack job.

Keep fighting for the unborn and against the truth.
Didn't take a GED. 11:30 911 Call. Arrival in 10 minutes.... killer down at 1:00PM.

For at least 80 minutes the shooter had the school to himself. That the death toll isn't higher sounds like the guy didn't have more ammo. Maybe 2 clips total... if he did indeed take a rifle in with him.

140 minutes tops...but it should have been more like 14 minutes. Just disgusting in my opinion. Originally Posted by texassapper
One claim is that the shooter had a backpack full of ammo.

I can see the scene now. Cops crouched behind their vehicles, the air is tense, and the special vehicle shows up at the scene. A hybrid SUV with six social workers ready to rush the perp. Their job is to make him feel bad enough to surrender.
Well it's being confirmed now that YES this kid was involved with the police 4 years ago stating that he was going to shoot up the school..

And.. the cops did go in and get their own kids while preventing others from doing so.

Once again... the so called experts, the authorities, screwed the pooch.

But yeah, we should turn over all our weapons and let the "authorities" protect us..

LOL...
Well it's being confirmed now that YES this kid was involved with the police 4 years ago stating that he was going to shoot up the school..

And.. the cops did go in and get their own kids while preventing others from doing so.

Once again... the so called experts, the authorities, screwed the pooch.

But yeah, we should turn over all our weapons and let the "authorities" protect us..

LOL... Originally Posted by texassapper
How much misinformation are you going to post?

Didn’t you push out the transgender accusation too?

I think there should be an IQ test attached to gun ownership, JL.

And quit talking about sex with (forbidden topics).
I'm proud of Omar. I don't always agree with her, but she is smart, sexy, and a great fuck... Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Bummer dude! But you aren't her type, i.e. a blood relative. Besides, ain't no behind like a Lizzo behind. Know what mean?
..Funny about all those on the right who have advocated arming Teachers. The Cops and Security were worthless at Uvalde. The Guard at that other massacre (Sandy Hook?) Ran and hid like a Bitch. Yet you think Teachers could corral armed assassins? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Turns out there was ZERO security on-site. Not so funny really, once you actually engage your brain and consider the tactical realities. The cops would be outside and would have to rush in, so to speak, thanks in no small part of the likes of Demonicrat politicians Warren, Coon, Talib and your beloved Omar, who don't want to fund RSOs, but instead hire more social workers.

The second tactical point is the teachers are already IN there and in point of fact are trapped and likely could not nor would not run out and leave the students behind. I am not quite ready to share my own experience with an active shooter situation at a school (which luckily turned out to be a drill - whew!), but I would guar-an-dam-tee ya, that a decently trained and firearm competent teacher would feel a whole hell of a lot better being armed vs unarmed when an armed maniacal loon would enter their classroom with severely malicious intent.

Now turn your thinking cap all the way up to 11 before you answer: If you are trapped in a room full of students in that situation: would you rather be armed or unarmed? Realistically, what are your choices anyway? Stay and do nothing but blubber and die and forfeit the lives of every student in that room or fight/mame/kill and maybe die anyway or likely have all survive, except the loon?
...i heard the pickup was granny's Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Yeah, well my Granny drives an F350 diesel dually...
I do have some questions though. Those rifles cost about $1800 each. How did he afford two of them and a handgun? Does Wendy's pay that well? Did Hunter provide the money for the rifles? After all, this kid was on file. They knew his proclivities.
It’s easy to say after reading this post, that you’re a total whack job.

Keep fighting for the unborn and against the truth.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I am all about the Truth. You'll settle for any explanation from your heroes in the Main Stream Media who are better at lying than telling the truth. They are so good at you don't know the difference.

Now turn your thinking cap all the way up to 11 before you answer: If you are trapped in a room full of students in that situation: would you rather be armed or unarmed? Realistically, what are your choices anyway? Stay and do nothing but blubber and die and forfeit the lives of every student in that room or fight/mame/kill and maybe die anyway or likely have all survive, except the loon? Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
False choice and a red herring.

If proper policy is in place, that far-fetched example doesn't occur. But I will humor you for the sake of Uvalde discussion.

The Killer had body armor, and had fended of Cops as he entered the school.. Allegedly. Where would our potential armed Hero Teacher have her gun stored? Locked up, I would guess, so Children can't access it. Hopefully not placed on her hip.

I question the idea that an armed Teacher would be of any use in these massacre situations. Official Law Enforcement is near-useless.

Of course, the long-term answer is to return to a Society where guns were fewer, schools were open, massacres never happened. 30 years ago.

We seem to have resigned ourselves that this is how we need to live now, that we just have to deal with an occasional school massacre. How did we get like this? Why?

One piece of it, probably a major piece, is the Internet and Social Media. It's no accident that Columbine occured in synch with the big surge in Internet and Social Media usage.