Top Two Kinks? Mine are.....

this is HOT HOT HOT LOl by the way, I finally met a girl who could do a REAL edging session with me < goes by back page kimmy >

Edging was so hot, but then I reached a weird point where I lost it . The sensation to cum just went away. It was almost like I crossed a bridge and couldn't come back. My body thought that I came but I didn't. So then it actually became a chore to cum. Which was finally accomplished and it was a big mess.

But edging is fun, but eventually there has to be a stopping point LOL!
1). 2 hot girls, one with a heavy lean into Fem Dom; the other more submissive/girl friend type. Dom with toys (strapons, CBT items, bondage, tease and denial / edging).

Between the 2 both ends of the world are explored, girlfriend getting her pussy licked and fucked while the Dom restricts me from cumming and uses her toys and strap on.

Too many things to think about - now I have to stop typing.
What are your two of your fav kinks?
Mine are..no particular order

1) I like my toes sucked while i a very hard cock is sliding in n out of me....Oooooh so 🔥

2) Smother my pussy all over your mouth. Like literally fuck. your tongue and lips. All the while you periodically sucking my clit..Mmmh Originally Posted by Kaitlyn
LITERALLY, my 2 fav things to do. I love a girls toes in my mouth while fucking and then having her fuck my face til she squirts.
having her fuck my face til she squirts. Originally Posted by @rlo726
Hot!!!
I still think tongue fucking a hot ass would be super hot.
Edging was so hot, but then I reached a weird point where I lost it . The sensation to cum just went away. It was almost like I crossed a bridge and couldn't come back. My body thought that I came but I didn't. So then it actually became a chore to cum. Originally Posted by cage196
One of the downsides of aging....lol

Always enjoyed edging and being edged for years. Usually up to an hour or more with no problems when younger. Now though it can become a problem popping when going that long. Mind is willing but the boner won't cooperate as before when over extended. Just have to pop sooner and all is well.
Mmm yep Iluv luv when a guy worships my ass...it was built to take a licking and keep on ticking lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
YES MAAAM!!
I'd have to say it's hard to narrow it down to only two. I do love a lady pegging me deep and hard and being very verbal about it. The more dirty talk, letting me know what she wants me to do to her and letting me know what she's going and doing to me.
My wife and I were into the same thing for years.
After a hysterectomy, it all came to a crashing halt.
MFM was her thing. She loved the attention and the feel of 2 dicks.
I can't imagine the $$$ she could have made if charged. Originally Posted by Warptcuck

Warptcuck - those hysterectomies are hell. Mine wasn't as adventurous as yours but was a figgin nympho in the sack. Would squirt across the room every session. All that (EVERYTHING) ended with the hysterectomy. That's what got me started in this hobby.
Anal play..prostate play on men

Milking

Doubles..oops thats three. Lol Originally Posted by DallasRain

Dallas - If you can't make it to Mississippi when you are in LA, I'm gonna absolutely have to drive over to LA and meet you (and your friend)!

Damn, I love this hobby!
Voyeurism or watching another couple get it on.
On my knees with my face buried in a juicy round ass. Or sitting on my face. Love ass worshipping
this is HOT HOT HOT LOl by the way, I finally met a girl who could do a REAL edging session with me < goes by back page kimmy >

Edging was so hot, but then I reached a weird point where I lost it . The sensation to cum just went away. It was almost like I crossed a bridge and couldn't come back. My body thought that I came but I didn't. So then it actually became a chore to cum. Which was finally accomplished and it was a big mess.

But edging is fun, but eventually there has to be a stopping point LOL! Originally Posted by cage196

where do i find this kimmy?
haha research ......... shes a legend
What are your two of your fav kinks?
Mine are..no particular order

1) I like my toes sucked while i a very hard cock is sliding in n out of me....Oooooh so 🔥

2) Smother my pussy all over your mouth. Like literally fuck. your tongue and lips. All the while you periodically sucking my clit..Mmmh Originally Posted by Kaitlyn
I would love to do both to you!