SOMEONE SAID RED TRY TO STEAL CJOHNNY54(CJOHN)FU_CC$?

saw this today at the University of Houston

DSC_0002_Fotor.jpg

memory - justin briber "beauty and the beat" "ether"

wire the brain SIM/ZOMBIE - macklemore " same love " movie "divergent"

now what do you think

some group is going for world conquest turning most of us into sim and a few of them rule?

I bet he knows a lot more classified info.
AWESOME!!!
  • Old-T
  • 02-06-2015, 03:29 PM
It's a lot more intelligible than what some of the RWWs have been posting the last few days. Thanks for getting this thread back on topic.
FREE CJOHNNY 54! WHO TOOK MONEY? GIVE BACK!!!!
TWO JEW fighting over the money PLEASE EXPLAIN IF ANY CONFUSION Originally Posted by LexusLiar
It did create copper wire.
  • Old-T
  • 02-06-2015, 03:41 PM
This is a cause we should all be able to get behind!
Whassamatter, CORPY? Are you weary fighting the dull fight?

Deflecting a post-count attack?

I know, it was only one post...

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I remember you used to attack me all the time about my post count, AssupLiar. Check the leaderboard. Are you sure you want to go there?
Nice ride you got there John.

CRV?
Someday we will see he was the sane one, not us!!
Someday we will see he was the sane one, not us!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
I thought Bigtex drove a Chevy.
FREE CJOHNNY 54! WHO TOOK MONEY? GIVE BACK!!!! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
saw him at the UNIVERSITY of HOUSTON yesterday,

talk to him, STATE in the UNITED STATES including the FBI and Congress knows about this ... That why JOE BIDEN and JOHN BOURNER was handed orange envelope at the State of the Union Address in 2014 and When the President stated it all NICK money, he did all the work... refer to Johnny54 username #HAHAHAHEHEHEHOHOHO

State the US organize to STEAL his money that was 7 billion ASBESTOS fund congress set aside, same one as the video game thread ... without getting into detail on how(CLASSIFIED) cjohnny54 contributed TRILLION into the US economy from consulting that was not paid.

This is a cause we should all be able to get behind! Originally Posted by Old-T
are you sure YOU did NOT TAKE SOME for your side project AS WELL

Nice ride you got there John.

CRV? Originally Posted by JCM800
I think he drive a HONDA PILOT.
  • cti76
  • 03-01-2015, 06:52 PM
do you know what #AC code stand for when cjohnny54 post?

Alcohol content in mouthwash it CODE

do you know what #ER stand for?

the FIRST and LAST letter on CJOHNNY54 default password at the UNIVERSITY of HOUSTON Engineering computing center

THIS HAS alway been a goverernment frame job and covering of the thief of his money period!

btw ... where CJOHNNY54 money? Originally Posted by txen
just talk to cjohnny54 he said "OP" as in operation run at Bayshore Medicare in Pasadena,TX ... when he believe he was poison and nurse take his blood anyone knows you don't inject anything into the blood. these look like military personnel running the op. .... there were also Pasadena law enforcement outside... Assumption would this be the same crazy wire brain drug used in the show politician kid were kidnap ... what about boston bombing only one bomb with material ... check dead guy floating in the pool North Houston

more like cover up ... wonder did that kid shoot-up the school or drug too Originally Posted by wh2onme
check with FBI about Panera Bread in Pasadena TX on Faimont Park ... HOUSTON, DEAR PARK, PASADENDA, and SEABROOK police .... WATCH "BONE" on fox Originally Posted by wh2onme
WOULD IT BE A big or little lie IF YOU SAY THOSE BAN ACCOUNT WAS NOT CJOHNNY54?

I talk to cjohnny54 the other day, doing the state of the union 2014 the president stated Nick all dough Nick did all the work. Nick refer to cjohnny54 used of the #hahahahehehehohoho around Oct. 2013. It has been 9 month and cjohnny54 has not receive a single dollar(shameless). Last time I check SHIT cost money and LEECHING IDEAS and other STUFF cost MONEY.

He said there is a BIG LIE going around to violate other people human right. Human experiment without consent and using spying all form of spying technology to do it.

While all this time he is drug|poison memory into retarded|crazy to try to coverup the THIEF of his MONEY. A member on this sight suggested you subtract the money.

HIS BRAND NEW MICROSOFT SURFACE PRO 3 WAS COMPETELY ERASE TO FACTORY RESET containing diary of memory.

check out jon steward daily show and Colbert report HULU... btw cjohnny54 Vietnamese Originally Posted by notsuoh
make me think why would anyone want to do bussiness with you people

9 month ago and not a single $ all along while being drug with ether(memory JUSTIN BEIBER "BEAUTY and the BEAT" ) anyone heard of that song on the radio phase "dont tell them you're aint eating" Originally Posted by WhoLooking
saw the guy driving around University of Houston .... sound like someone stole/attempt his money cover-up would this have to do with the IRS scandle Originally Posted by heho

saw the same thing today just want to bump the thread
  • cell
  • 03-03-2015, 08:55 AM
saw this at the University of Houston... that must be cjohnny54 gold honda pilot

if he is creating this weather why, wouldn't he just create huge hurricane everyday?

bump for cjohnny54

the asbestos commercial has gone up from 7 billion to now 18 billion

username 6u6u6u6u

I am assuming

0 stole his money for weather related event
1 single
2 bipolar or the other guy
3 father, son, and angel
4 nature
5 nature + space
6 dead
7 revenge
8 anti christ if there is any
9 the end of the world
10 moses or mutant

anyone
Another one joins JL in the ECCIE Political Forum dungeon!