Anything you wanna post. Nothing is off topic thread

• R.M.
  • 03-11-2024, 10:58 PM
Snick...
Somebody posted an ad selling sex dolls in natty forum.
Trixie is pissed.
S n I c k ........whew!

Needed that
Snick... Originally Posted by R.M.
erdoodle
This hear raccoon gots all his shots.
They Goode for 3 years.
But wish their wast summin they could do for us coons when we eat them cedar berries. Toxic! Whew
  • R.M.
  • 03-15-2024, 03:08 PM
erdoodle
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
... wish their wast summin they could do for us coons when we eat them cedar berries. Toxic! Whew Originally Posted by winn dixie

tswd is selling pics of when you last fell off the wagon.

tswd is selling pics of when you last fell off the wagon. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Damn cedar berries. Makes a coons poo purple
������
About old Playboy mags. True.
One of the gals had a corner in the ladies room at the club that she fixed and made outfits for the gals. Friend of mine added her as a part time seamstress at one of the NYC theaters.

As for the barn, timing is everything. The critters all got excited 230ish am this morn. Dogs woke us up, then we heard the horses.
Out to the barn we go. One of ECG's friends was in and kept asking what was going on. ECG told her to make coffee and bring it out to barn.

Anyway, one of the mares dropped a purebred show quality foal a few days early.
The NYC gal arrives with coffee and starts bawling when she sees the new colt struggling to stand, and then standing, and then taking a couple steps.

ECG takes her and the main dog inside and sends the dog back out to me with a bottle of single malt scotch in his harness pack.

I don't have time for anything else.

The neighbors start showing up just after 7am and the new kitchen gets put into full operating mode. Neighbor gals took that over. More than one started telling their guys that they wanted a kitchen remodel. The guys all came out to the barn to hide.

Tswd was supposed to show up. Said a credit card was misbehaving though. Looking for a truck to catch a ride on. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Man oh man I sure would love to visit your awesome sounding farm sometime. Especially in Spring when there's a bunch of babies to be born! Just the horses or got the whole shabbang?
I don't know about awesome. It's flatter than a pancake.
But, there's a sunset pic in my gallery.

Here's a thought. What some folks think is a fantasy world, is actually part of the real world.
Daggum SO won't bring me my spit cup.
That's what she said whilst going back to sleep.
wd,
You shouldn't have posted that. ^^^^
tswd arrived at the barn and says she's done with that "texan" (she used other words though).
She wants to help at the barn. Here's a pick of her using her claws to take the netting off a hay roll.
I can see why Trixie needed a patch kit.
  • R.M.
  • 03-17-2024, 09:35 AM
wd,
You shouldn't have posted that. ^^^^
tswd arrived at the barn and says she's done with that "texan" (she used other words though).
She wants to help at the barn. Here's a pick of her using her claws to take the netting off a hay roll.
I can see why Trixie needed a patch kit.
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Yeah but before TSWD arrived shim was spotted in the DFW area whooping it up at Station4. Celebrating Gay Pride week a bit early.