Do guys that join hooker sites just to post in political forums gay?

I was there 3 yrs ago fucknuts. Didn't see any queers. Originally Posted by bambino
but you were looking though ..right?
OK, Bambi. You were here three years ago and went trolling Hippy Hollow? THEN WE KNOW! You know, they make queer women, too.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Actually, since you think you're busting my balls because I'm eligible to buy a decent insurance plan, I'm saving about 800 a month, as I've posted numerous times. To try and explain to you about "getting ripped off," would be an exercise in stupidity, so I'll just assume you have no fucking clue on this subject, too.

What could you do with 800 more a month? Maybe move out of your Mama's house. Maybe get some Montreal Steak rub to go with your Texas Rub! Maybe even some Shake n Bake or Hamburger helper!

No clue what hey make Tito's from, have you. Big fucking surprise. BTW, I was in PA a couple of months ago. Love YOUR steaks too! wit whiz... Didn't see any queers though.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
First off, you must have been in Philly, cheese steak capital of the world. Prolly Gino's. I have to say they suck. Much like a Primantis Sammie nowadays. But you have no idea what you're talking about. And I do like Tito's vodka, it's made right here in the good Ole US of A. They have banners in the Austin airport. Had a few Tito's there too. So, you frequented Hippy Hollow in the 60"a eh? That puts you around 70 yrs old. God bless you. Except if you're an atheist. Then never mind.but I guess I struck a nerve with you about you're HC policy. You must not be very healthy to pay such a high premium. Hope you're doing well. I don't want my kids paying for it.
First off, you must have been in Philly, cheese steak capital of the world. Prolly Gino's. I have to say they suck. Much like a Primantis Sammie nowadays. But you have no idea what you're talking about. And I do like Tito's vodka, it's made right here in the good Ole US of A. They have banners in the Austin airport. Had a few Tito's there too. So, you frequented Hippy Hollow in the 60"a eh? That puts you around 70 yrs old. God bless you. Except if you're an atheist. Then never mind.but I guess I struck a nerve with you about you're HC policy. You must not be very healthy to pay such a high premium. Hope you're doing well. I don't want my kids paying for it. Originally Posted by bambino

Gino's is for faggots! We like Pats.

I personally prefer Dalessandro's over near the park.

In Pissburgh it's Mickey Ds. Because you don't know what they put in the pirogues.

Again, what is Titos made from, you thick headed pissant? I know where it's made dipshit. And there is better Vodka made here, IMHO. But you wouldn't know about that, you Yuengling swilling day laborer!
And I do like Tito's vodka, it's made right here in the good Ole US of A. Originally Posted by bambino
Nah, it's imported from Slovenia.

Gino's is for faggots! We like Pats.

I personally prefer Dalessandro's over near the park.

In Pissburgh it's Mickey Ds. Because you don't know what they put in the pirogues.

Again, what is Titos made from, you thick headed pissant? I know where it's made dipshit. And there is better Vodka made here, IMHO. But you wouldn't know about that, you Yuengling swilling day laborer! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You tell me numnuts. It's either potatoes or grain. I'll tell you what, it's made here. So blow me.

Again, what is Titos made from, you thick headed pissant? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Armadillo turds and peyote?
So blow me. Originally Posted by bambino
Bambi is trolling again...
Bambi is trolling again... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Good morning needle dick. Your just another tool in this forums tool box.

Fuckin BiggieRat
You tell me numnuts. It's either potatoes or grain. I'll tell you what, it's made here. So blow me. Originally Posted by bambino
First of all, your ignorance of the thing that makes Tito's vodka unique indicates you're just a name dropping little pissant, You don't know shit, just like your fact finding mission to the coves of Lake Travis.

(Psst .. It's CORN, just like white Lightning).

Second of all, "blow me" is the best you got? Sorry son, but it looks like your one week of stardom in the show is about to end with a trip back to AA ball. work on your game, drop a few pounds, study the play book and maybe you'll get another shot.

Right now,,you're just one if the pierogies racing around the stadium during the seventh inning break. Try not to trip over yourself again.
First of all, your ignorance of the thing that makes Tito's vodka unique indicates you're just a name dropping little pissant, You don't know shit, just like your fact finding mission to the coves of Lake Travis.

(Psst .. It's CORN, just like white Lightning).

Second of all, "blow me" is the best you got? Sorry son, but it looks like your one week of stardom in the show is about to end with a trip back to AA ball. work on your game, drop a few pounds, study the play book and maybe you'll get another shot.

Right now,,you're just one if the pirogues racing around the stadium during the seventh inning break. Try not to trip over yourself again. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
WTF are pirogues? And I've been drinking Tito's for years, so yes, blow me. Tito's was on sale this week, $28.99 a half gallon. I bought two. Might have to get a couple more. Now go cornhole your fag buddies you senile piece of shit.
How many years?

Again, you're just blowing bullshit out of your mouth.

What brand of "Texas rub" did you use on your steak? Can we get it here in Texas?

LMAO!
So blow me. Originally Posted by bambino
Your just another tool in this forums tool box Originally Posted by bambino
so yes, blow me. Originally Posted by bambino
Answer the question WTFuckhead, are you CIM? Originally Posted by bambino
not a days rest in your "tool" search is there bambi?
  • Old-T
  • 11-24-2013, 10:21 AM
WTF are pirogues? Originally Posted by bambino
Well that confirms you ain't from Pittsburgh. So much for your credibility.
He does use the term Yinz a lot.

One if the finer, more refined versions of Youse.

He's headed back to Scranton for more seasoning anyway.