Tucker Carlson Network

Paul Manafort is relevant to what exactly?? Being a criminal? Being a Stooge who bought influence and russian patronage and alignment?

A guy who was convicted of conspiracy against the united states, money laundering and failure to register as a foreign agent??

Seems an odd guest to prop up, but I guess you guys like chumps and lackeys who are guilty of crimes against the constitutional republic so much, that you would applaud an interview with a Kremlin agent, and think it's a glorious view into our 'friends' in Russia. -

Paul's comments about Kamala are un important, and in reality just another attempt to validate that Harris isn't an Obama. Ok. No she isnt'. And the smug reply of Tuckems' "and who cares if she is another black president", is rich since even Trump made it a talking point, as he couldnt' figure out if she was black or asian; etc.

It just shows Tuckems -(who is starting to look terrible with either bad lighting or just age creeping up QUICKLY), is reaching for anything to bring legitimacy to his perspective - Of which nobody gives two toots about anyway.
One of the best political speeches I’ve ever seen at the Georgia rally.
Where's his interview with Hannibal Lecter? That would be more relevant than the other felon.
TWK and Tucker Carlson appreciates your participation in this thread Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
*sigh*

Another lie.

tuckpad doesn't know me from you.

*BUT* ECCIE appreciates the click count for revenue.
since Manafort went over so well, let's try Elon!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNIEEMG7m4I