"AMERICAN SNIPER" OPENS TODAY....

Gee. The taxpayer spent thousands and his intense effort to become a Seal and his best use was some one that hides in a safe place with his spotter and shoots at people. Originally Posted by holdmybeerwatchthis
You're a fucking moron.

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country." ― General George S. Patton

Yeah who the hell ever heard of such ?
You're making a joke,please say you're making a joke. Right......... ?
Or are you trying out for the role of Michael Moore in a "Fat Ass Flick" ??? Originally Posted by rioseco
+1
Gee. The taxpayer spent thousands and his intense effort to become a Seal and his best use was some one that hides in a safe place with his spotter and shoots at people. Originally Posted by holdmybeerwatchthis
You just set a world record for the use of the word "and" in one sentence... how long have you been going "down the drain"?
Gee. The taxpayer spent thousands and his intense effort to become a Seal and his best use was someone that hides in a safe place with his spotter and shoots at people. Originally Posted by holdmybeerwatchthis

Gee. I see your point. You think the best use for all his training and skills would have been for him to strap on a suicide vest and dress up like a woman. Are you ISIS or al queda?
Another tittilating and thoughtful response by the Great Cornholio.

We can hear you sputtering out your BUNGHOLE! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yes. We can all learn from your example of civility and tolerance, AssupLiar.
From reading these last postings I think people have lost sight, or didn't know, what a military sniper does. He is not an assassin like people like Moore or Rogen think. They are an overwatch of the men on the ground. Think of it as really close air support which I don't think you would oppose. This man, among many others, put his emotional and mental well being on the line to save American and some Iraqi lives by killing the bad guys who were shooting from cover or planting bombs or sending out young children to detonate suicide bombs. Do you not think that this takes a toll on someone. We asked them to do this when they joined the service and we found out that they had a skill we could use.
From reading these last postings I think people have lost sight, or didn't know, what a military sniper does. He is not an assassin like people like Moore or Rogen think. They are an overwatch of the men on the ground. Think of it as really close air support which I don't think you would oppose. This man, among many others, put his emotional and mental well being on the line to save American and some Iraqi lives by killing the bad guys who were shooting from cover or planting bombs or sending out young children to detonate suicide bombs. Do you not think that this takes a toll on someone. We asked them to do this when they joined the service and we found out that they had a skill we could use. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I agree. Snipers play an important role in most military operations and people were out of line with the name calling.

HOWEVER, it's a fucking movie. And a pretty OK movie at that. The Austin-American paper gave it a C, saying it left too much unexplored. I agree. But I'd give it a B because it was a very well done production.

That said, I can understand how someone would find some of the scenes of American Sniper similar to what was on the screen in the theater in Inglorious Basterds, a movie which I enjoyed more than American Sniper. The sniper action was similar, and in fact, became kind of tedious for me.

Lt. Aldo Raine: We got a German here who wants to die for his country! Oblige him!

The name calling by Rogen and Moore was uncalled for. But again it's a FUCKING HOLLYWOOD MOVIE.
You're a fucking moron.

+1 Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You just PLUS-ONEd a stream of total gibberish, IBIdiot.

Did you find any spelling or punctuation errors, Mr. Webster?

From reading these last postings I think people have lost sight, or didn't know, what a military sniper does. He is not an assassin like people like Moore or Rogen think. They are an overwatch of the men on the ground. Think of it as really close air support which I don't think you would oppose. This man, among many others, put his emotional and mental well being on the line to save American and some Iraqi lives by killing the bad guys who were shooting from cover or planting bombs or sending out young children to detonate suicide bombs. Do you not think that this takes a toll on someone. We asked them to do this when they joined the service and we found out that they had a skill we could use. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You're right that's what snipers do. They protect the guys on the ground shaking the "bushes" for the enemy. Rogan and Moore are certainly way out of line for their comments, because cowards don't protect anyone.

Jim

The name calling by Rogen and Moore was uncalled for. But again it's a FUCKING HOLLYWOOD MOVIE. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
the bigger question is:
why does anyone care what those guys think?
what do you gain by getting mad at someone for not sharing you believes/understanding of the world?
I understand getting upset if someone affects you, those guys talking on the news/twatter, etc, are just more talking heads.
dont people have something more to do than get upset about what others think?
Safe place, you obviously have no clue of what you speak. This safe place is usually in the middle of enemy held territory with the only "help" being a spotter who also performs a security function. Yeah its real safe
You just set a world record for the use of the word "and" in one sentence... how long have you been going "down the drain"? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I counted three. Is that the record Slobbrin?

How would you know?

Why does it matter?

If a train left Chicago at 80 mph...

[QUOTE=IIFFOFRDB;1056327959]Remember this great man on February 2nd!

Texas sets aside Chris Kyle Day in honor of American sniper

"I have declared February 2 to be Chris Kyle Day in Texas," Gov. Greg Abbott tweeted. "We honor our military heroes."

http://www.cnn.com/2015/01/31/us/texas-chris-kyle-day/

Hope Gov. Abbott makes it right to these 76 honorable Texans as well...

http://homeofheroes.com/moh/states/tx.html
Another tittilating and thoughtful response by the Great Cornholio.

We can hear you sputtering out your BUNGHOLE! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

That sound you hear is not "sputtering", it is called a clacking noise.
Like the one you heard when medical science performed the MRI on you to determine if you had a brain.

It is the sound heard when those two brain cells you have left, begin fighting against each other. I hope it is not a fight to the death.
I cannot imagine a world where Yssup is 50% stupidier than he is today !
That sound you hear is not "sputtering", it is called a clacking noise.
Like the one you heard when medical science performed the MRI on you to determine if you had a brain.

It is the sound heard when those two brain cells you have left, begin fighting against each other. I hope it is not a fight to the death.
I cannot imagine a world where Yssup is 50% stupidier than he is today ! Originally Posted by rioseco

"Medical science performed the MRI" on me?

I don't know if it's possible for you to be any "stupidier."

You still haven't answered my questions about God and Christianity, Cornholio.

Are you dodging again, or are you just hiding your head in your BUNGHOLE?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I didn't know you were that interested in God and Christianty, AssupLiar? What would you like to know?