WHY DID "SELMA" THE MOVIE FAIL TO GET TRACTION?

Whenever BT makes a bet, it is because there is no answer, or he knows the answer. Make him a bet where the outcome is left to chance, and he'll run and hide his five-gallon head under his ten-gallon hat. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
COIdiot, once you have absorbed my previous response from post #183, here is something for you to consider. If you are still convinced that I did not make the aforementioned wager offer to Trendy (or any of the other Idiot Klan, errr Clan members, including you), as it relates to the eventual outcome of the 2012 Presidential election. Then perhaps we should discuss a friendly wager to cover whether or not I have ever made an offer for a "bet where the outcome is left to chance?" As you so eloquently stated in the above quoted material (cough, cough, spit, spit).

What do you think? Are you open to the concept? I certainly am!

Or are you once again planning to run and hide your "five-gallon head under your ten-gallon hat"?

As another option, you could choose to STFU. It doesn't matter to me!

Either way, I'm a winner!
Shove it up your overly ample ass, BigAssSux, as soon as AssupLiar is done satisfying you.
Shove it up your overly ample ass, BigAssSux, as soon as AssupLiar is done satisfying you. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Is that a solicitation for butt sex, Whiny? Maybe you should put it in the Provider Ads forums.
Just pull out, AssupLiar. Then he can shove his bet up there. Then you may continue or trade places.
So JL, why did you take this bet? Would you ask a question at trial you didn't know the answer to? This was a fool's bet. BT would not have offered if there was a chance he'd lose. Whenever BT makes a bet, it is because there is no answer, or he knows the answer. Make him a bet where the outcome is left to chance, and he'll run and hide his five-gallon head under his ten-gallon hat. You're as stupid as Pete Carroll calling a pass play on the 1/2 yard line with 30 seconds left. I hate to sound harsh, but that was a stupid move. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Yes, it was a stupid bet, but let me explain why I did it anyway. He had committed an offense for which he should have been pointed and I reported it to the mods. They chose not to point him, for whatever reason. Sometimes when it is late in a poker tournament and you have a low pair, and you think you are beat, you go all in anyway, because you are willing to go home.
Arguing with stupid faggots like Assup is a waste of time. I shouldn't even bother wasting my time on brain dead idiots like him. So, I don't mind leaving this forum. I should have left it a long time ago. Your posts are actually pretty good, I will read them from time to time in the future.
See you in "The Conference Room".

Either way, I'm a winner! Originally Posted by bigtex
Not when you look in the mirror!!
Just pull out, AssupLiar. Then he can shove his bet up there. Then you may continue or trade places. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
ROTFLMFAO!!
Just pull out, AssupLiar. Then he can shove his bet up there. Then you may continue or trade places. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Is that pillow talk?
ROTFLMFAO!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
they sound like two frustrated old fags.
Dropping like flies, IBIdiot. Like flies drop when you walk into a men's room!

hahahahahahahahahaaaaa!

hahahahahahahahahaaaaa! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He is the ultimate fly fisherman Always in search of a trouser trout.

hahahahahahahahahaaaaa! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Shit Eater's got priorities...

Go get Em, SLOBBRIN!

You're really blasting them Ozombies now!

LMAO!