"Je Suis Nigeria"?

True to form, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, your lie is replete with punctuation errors.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
True to form no balls your lie is replete with punctuation errors. Wear your ignorance proudly.
True to form no balls your lie is replete with punctuation errors. Wear your ignorance proudly. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're the one advertising your ignorance with your failure to correctly use punctuation, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.

And YOU dare criticize anybody for their punctuation errors?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

No balls learned this gibberish by hanging with the group at monkey island. Throw him a banana.. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
FYI, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, those are not *bananas* you've been sucking on.
You're the one advertising your ignorance with your failure to correctly use punctuation, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.

LMAO, No balls DAOTY

FYI, i'va biggen, those are not *bananas* i've been sucking on. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Is that your "fall back" position no balls? Where is your butt buddy? Your diaper needs changing.
Is that your "fall back" position no balls? Where is your butt buddy? Your diaper needs changing. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
How stupid you are, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. You're the only thing here that's full of shit, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
How stupid you are, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. You're the only thing here that's full of shit, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
Not near as stupid as someone who would reply to a emoticon daily for two weeks moron. Wear your ignorance proudly .
Not near as stupid as someone who would reply to a emoticon daily for two weeks moron. Wear your ignorance proudly . Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're the stupid fuck that has conceded that your most intelligent thought was best represented by an emoticon on a SHMB, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
You're the stupid fuck that has conceded that your most intelligent thought was best represented by an emoticon on a SHMB, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
And you are the stupid fuck replying to a emoticon. Did you get tired of arguing with a stump? Think your name should be changed from no balls to no smarts.
Did you get tired of arguing with a stump? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
And you're a stupid, Kansas desiccated stump, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
And you're a stupid, Kansas desiccated stump, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Pathetic no smarts, surly you can do better than that. You never have any "original" ideas, just steal from someone else. Like the chimp from wacco.
Pathetic no smarts, surly you can do better than that. You never have any "original" ideas, just steal from someone else. Like the chimp from wacco. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
"Stump" and "chimp" are your malapropisms, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, and there's nothing better than your malapropisms and poor English skills to highlight your stupidity, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.

FYI, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, those are not *bananas* you've been sucking on. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
More punctuation and grammatical errors, IBIdiot.

Dipshits who live in glass houses shouldn't throw tantrums!

"Stump" and "chimp" are your malapropisms, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, and there's nothing better than your malapropisms and poor English skills to highlight your stupidity, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LMAO sad no smarts you are floundering again. Are you getting ready to jump on your mount, and go searching for stumps and chimps? 8 to 5 you lost the last argument you had with a stump. good luck no smarts..LMAO
More punctuation and grammatical errors, IBIdiot.

Dipshits who live in glass houses shouldn't throw tantrums!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

You're missing a verb in your glass house, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, and you're the:

LMAO sad no smarts you are floundering again. Are you getting ready to jump on your mount, and go searching for stumps and chimps? 8 to 5 you lost the last argument you had with a stump. good luck no smarts..LMAO Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You have at least eight, not five, errors in your post, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.