Mueller needs help!!!!

[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1061674389] Might you cite where you've personally suffered from lack of access to "bandwidth"? Hasn't your own fixation and REPEATED posts on this back-and-forth also been a "waste" of bandwidth? [/QUOTE

for the record... I've not made any duplicate posts out of spite.... (not since the infamous October/November 2017 circle jerk spams)

i'm not the one doing the repetitive circle jerk with another person with duplicate posts.

now that is a waste of bandwidth.

for the record... I've not made any duplicate posts out of spite.... (not since the infamous October/November 2018 circle jerk spams)

i'm not the one doing the repetitive circle jerk with another person with duplicate posts.

now that is a waste of bandwidth. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Oh, how you do repeat yourself! How many redundant, waste-of-bandwidth posts have you today made on this topic?
Dilbert is pissed because he read each back-and-forth post very slowly and carefully to make sure it was an exact duplicate.

It took him 10x as long to read them all as it did for IB and lil munster to paste-reply using semi-automatic rapid fire.

How do I know this? He told us!

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1061674766&postcount=1
It's trivially obvious to educated and intelligent souls that the dim-retards have had their asses handed to them in the senatorial elections and Supreme Court appointments since Trump took office in 2017. Odumbo LOST seats in the Senate during the midterms. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Your side lost the house, you lost senate seats in your own back yard, Your side has lost every major special election since Trump got elected, even the smart republicans admit that the pats two years have not been kind to your side, but please do keep making yourself look like a juvenile jack ass..
Your side lost the house, Originally Posted by Little Monster
By about the average loss of a sitting POTUS's side in their first mid-term. Nothing spectacular about that.

you lost senate seats in your own back yard Originally Posted by Little Monster
WTF? Yet Republicans picked up overall seats in the Senate, so I guess they came from the Dems back yard. See how that works?

Your side has lost every major special election since Trump got elected Originally Posted by Little Monster
Care to list the elections. Even the NYT with a spin story talking about "margins" of victory" admitted republicans continue to win their special elections. And this was in early 2018.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...emocratic.html

While Republican candidates like Ms. Lesko have mostly prevailed in the recent special elections, they have been winning by sharply reduced margins.
Notice the "continue to win" narrative.

So in the end Dems got into a Sixth of the Federal government, while Trump(who has or is a Third with his own administration) is shoring up another Third(Judical Branch) with constitutional conservative justices, and added seats to another Sixth(which is considered the "upper" branch and responsible for all nominees being confirmed) of the Federal Government.

Doesn't seem like a major loss to me.
Your side lost the house, you lost senate seats in your own back yard, Your side has lost every major special election since Trump got elected, even the smart republicans admit that the pats two years have not been kind to your side, but please do keep making yourself look like a juvenile jack ass.. Originally Posted by Little Monster
Gaining seats in the Senate isn't a loss. Putting originalists on the bench isn't a loss, and the dim-retards damn sure didn't win the White House. You're a delusional loser.
IBH bulldoggedly refuses to yield the last word...
IBH bulldoggedly refuses to yield the last word... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And funny enough you keep trying to interject the last word while scoffing it.

And you fail to address anything IBH actually says.

It's well known the libs didn't gain much in 2018 as a whole. And Mueller has done little to add to that.
IBH bulldoggedly refuses to yield the last word... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Again you demonstrate that Biden lied when claimed dim-retards preferred truth over fact when actually they avoid both.
Gaining seats in the Senate isn't a loss. Putting originalists on the bench isn't a loss, and the dim-retards damn sure didn't win the White House. You're a delusional loser. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Do you just enjoy getting your ass beat??

Gee what has happened since Trump got lucky from the Bernie supporters and won the White House??

How did that Muslim ban go?? YOU LOST!!!
How did that border wall go?? YOU LOST!!!
How did repealing Obamacare go?? YOU LOST!!!
How did every major special election go?? YOU LOST!!!
How did the mid terms go?? YOU LOST!!!

I don't have to resort to pathetic, childish name calling like you do, NUFF SAID!!
Winning baby!! WINNING!!!!
Do you just enjoy getting your ass beat?? You're stupid for believing such.

Gee what has happened since Trump got lucky from the Bernie supporters and won the White House?? You're stupid for believing such.

How did that Muslim ban go?? There was no "Muslim ban"; you're stupid.
How did that border wall go?? The wall is under construction; you're stupid.
How did repealing Obamacare go?? Odumbo care is mortally crippled and dying; you're stupid.
How did every major special election go?? Republican Karen Handel beat the shit out of dim-retard Jon Ossoff despite the millions spent by Hollywood lib-retards; you're stupid.
How did the mid terms go?? The Republicans picked up seats in the Senate; you're stupid.

I don't have to resort to pathetic, childish name calling like you do, NUFF SAID!! "Pathetic" is, in fact, a childish pejorative; you're stupid.
Winning baby!! WINNING!!!!
Originally Posted by Little Monster
FTFY
FTFY Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Muslim ban was struck down by the courts. YOU LOST!!
Trump got nowhere near the funding he wanted for the wall. YOU LOST!!
Trump never repealed Obamacare like he promised. YOU LOST!!
You lost in Alabama a deep red state, you lost in Wisconsin ( a ditrict where Trump won), you lost in Pittsburgh (in another deep red district), you lost in Kentucky. that's just to name a few. YOU LOST!!
You won two seats in two red states, meanwhile the Dems smeared your asses all over the board in the House. YOU LOST!!

No wonder why the only thing you can do is pathetic, childish name calling. How does defeat taste!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!
Muslim ban was struck down by the courts. YOU LOST!!
Trump got nowhere near the funding he wanted for the wall. YOU LOST!!
Trump never repealed Obamacare like he promised. YOU LOST!!
You lost in Alabama a deep red state, you lost in Wisconsin ( a ditrict where Trump won), you lost in Pittsburgh (in another deep red district), you lost in Kentucky. that's just to name a few. YOU LOST!!
You won two seats in two red states, meanwhile the Dems smeared your asses all over the board in the House. YOU LOST!!

No wonder why the only thing you can do is pathetic, childish name calling. How does defeat taste!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!! Originally Posted by Little Monster
It's funny just starting down your list.

The SCOTUS has upheld Trumps ability to protect the borders regarding certain nations(Aka, the erroneously named Muslim ban). So where is the loss again.

The Border wall is in progress and being funded as needed. No loss again.

Obamacare pieces are continually being dropped or invalidated. It's a process, Trump has 5 1/2 years yet to completely fulfill the promise. No loss yet.

I already posted the facts that you ignore.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...tType=REGIWALL

While Republican candidates like Ms. Lesko have mostly prevailed in the recent special elections, they have been winning by sharply reduced margins.
And the courts continue to get filled with good conservative constitutional justices, and the Senate remains in solid hands to continue to confirmations as well as confirm cabinet positions, etc.

The dems wins so far are almost entirely isolated to 1/6th of the power in the Federal Government and was a less than extraordinary takeover in 2018 at that.
The Border wall is in progress and being funded as needed. Originally Posted by eccielover
Oops...

08/26/2019

Looking good!

https://www.chicksonright.com/opinio...utm_source=mrl
Muslim ban was struck down by the courts. There was no Muslim ban; you're stupid.
Trump got nowhere near the funding he wanted for the wall. YOU LOST!! The wall is being built; you're stupid.
Trump never repealed Obamacare like he promised. Odumbo care has a stake driven through its heart and it's dying; you're stupid.
You lost in Alabama a deep red state, you lost in Wisconsin ( a ditrict where Trump won), you lost in Pittsburgh (in another deep red district), you lost in Kentucky. that's just to name a few. Republican Karen Handel beat the shit out of dim-retard Jon Ossoff despite the millions spent by Hollywood lib-retards; you're stupid.
You won two seats in two red states, meanwhile the Dems smeared your asses all over the board in the House. Republicans increased their majority in the Senate; you're stupid.

No wonder why the only thing you can do is pathetic, childish name calling. How does defeat taste!! Your post are proof that there's a reason you're being addressed like a child. !!!
Originally Posted by Little Monster
Trump’s Travel Ban Is Upheld by Supreme Court

(NYT)