MFM enjoyment. To what extent do you allow yourself to be UNINHIBITED?

I get so damn horny thinking about a completely open MFM or MFTS. Have done MFM before but only incidental touching by males. Would love to go in with everyone free to explore all they want.
Damn! Now that's erotic.

I get there are some who are turned off by that. THAT'S why this thread is for the open-minded/uninhibited!

This thread isn't about the tame inhibited mfm.
NO. This topic is just as these ladt 2 gents expressed. It's fucking erotic as hell.

Thanks for being uninhibitedly open!! Originally Posted by Mature Companion

I like the way you think
Be careful with that wish.
My thinking is outside the norm. Unlike most.

As I live/enjoy/exude what I'm thinking/expressing. I'm not your typical woman. I'll never say nor do anything to (just appease) anyone.

What you see/hear..is what you get. So if a guy expresses he enjoys the true nature of adult inhibitions. The taboo pleasures of mmf/mmfts...mmffts etc etc.
I'm going to hold him to it.

It's fucking erotic to let go and just be in the moment with no shame nor judgment.
That goes for any of you whom might judge your own self.
Stop it. Let it go.
You only live this life once. Fucking enjoy it till you can't.

(I'm speaking in general) not to any one individual.

I like the way you think Originally Posted by mojoman
I got to expand my kink and had a TSFMF last Friday....let the good times roll...about every combo there was....
This thread has really got me thinking. Sounds very interesting to try.
There's just something about masculine that turns me off. Trans women? Love em. Feminine little sissy bois? I'll give it a whirl. Guys is where I draw the line. Definitely don't mind the cock, just a male form attached to it.
There's just something about masculine that turns me off. Trans women? Love em. Feminine little sissy bois? I'll give it a whirl. Guys is where I draw the line. Definitely don't mind the cock, just a male form attached to it. Originally Posted by redbeard087
Glory Hole!
Glory Hole! Originally Posted by Solemate62
Negative lol, because I can't do not knowing. I couldn't be blindfolded either. I get turned on visually, if I can't see what/who I'm doing I'm not having fun.
I love this thread. I feel like I’ve seen more talk about MFM lately which is amazing. I would love to see multiple partners that are “uninhibited” as you called it (for me that would mean all people are enthusiastic about all partners). So if any best bros are looking to become even closer, HMU
Wife and I have done multiple mfms. Crossed swords many times with both our cocks cumming in her mouth and a few dvp our cocks were both in her pussy. That was really hot shes tried to get me to lick her clean after weve came in her. Havent done that yet. She hasnt ask me to suck a cock for her yet. Didnt know so many women were into that. Saw a provider that we tried to set up a mmf. I was willing to give it a try but we could never get our schedules aligned. Wife is doing a gangbang this weekend. Its all about her and the men.
So you UNINHIBITED curiously kinky men. How many of you, have now found it a tad easier to express and explore what you want??
Now that you (see/read) how others, men and women alike. Are of the same mindset.

I've said it before. If there's one safe place to unleash your inhibitions and explore/enjoy without shame nor judgment nor guilt.
It's THIS adult hobby lifestyle.

It's NOT just about p4p. It's so much more than that. And it's healthy.

So if this thread did nothing more than to help some of you men explore your most wanton taboos and enjoy yourself in the process.

Then, I accomplished what I wanted to.

I've said it before. If there's one safe place to unleash your inhibitions and explore/enjoy without shame nor judgment nor guilt. It's THIS adult hobby lifestyle.
Originally Posted by Mature Companion

That is EXACTLY what this should be all about...exploring whatever you want to explore. I love having my boundaries explored and because of that have experienced things I never thought I would...and loved them all. Keep exploring folks! And thanks for a great thread!
I’m not really particular about the mix, put as many together as possible! I have not found anything I dont like yet. Just need to find the opportunity. Who is either in, or visiting Dallas?
Some folks don't know how or don't feel comfortable letting go of their inhibitions. It takes time to do so with the right partner. And enjoying the moments when your partner trusts you, feel safe & comfortable with you and the layers of their inhibitions are peeled away. Those partners become some of the best lovers!... Originally Posted by Mature Companion
100% agree
So where do I find the rest of the story?