Whats Your Favorite Fetish....and why???

^^Malaya we should meet if I travel there.

My fav fetish is receiving anal play and being dominated and I have met a few great ladies here.

A few days ago I saw a femdom video online where a Japanese domme is dominating and male and female slave together..It was very hot...Sometime I'd like to team with a submissive provider and a dominant one. Should be a good time.
I have so many fetishes it's hard to answer.

I LOVE suspension myself.

For my guys I love everything from Strap play, Electro play, C&B torture, Humiliation, Dress up, Wax play, and I love using my whipping cane. I almost like my cane more than my flogger.

I'm sure I left A lot out but it's hard to pick when your a kinky Domme.
Unfortunately, the fetishes that turn me on the most do not translate well to the hobby. I'm anyways left a little wanting inside. Such is life ^^;
Hi All, newb to eccie here, but not new to the hobby. Tease & denial, mild bondage, greek, greek & more greek. I am an equal opportunity guy & love to get dominated with toys for boys & strapons.

I am developing a very long to do list from this thread...
Holy fuck.... Marry me?? Originally Posted by Jaida_So_Lovely
you need to come to austin. then i can marry you for an hour or so
I have a very diverse sexual background with unconventional exploration, but my top kink obsession/fascination right now is daddy dom/little girl relationships.
The less intentional version of it would I suppose be princess/slut play, which I absolutely adore.

Haven't seen dd/lg mentioned yet...
"What Is A Daddy Dom?

Daddy/little girl does not refer to the ages, real or pretend, of the participants. Nor does it imply closet desires. The relationship is not based on any need to have sex with children.

A daddy dom has the ability to make his sub feel like a little girl, however, a very cherished and sometimes needy little girl. It is a feeling that Littles revel in, it is the safest place they have ever been, and it allows them the freedom to be all that I am without fear of reprisals. Daddy Dom is a feeling, an environment that two people have created. A Daddy Dom is so named because of the qualities he possesses and the service he provides.

His love for his little girl goes without saying. He loves her as much for who she is as for who she will become with his guidance. She is his prized possession. His eyes light up when she walks into the room and he takes great pride in her successes. After all, he helped to create her. She holds the most tender part of his heart and has the greatest power to hurt him.

This love would not be possible without respect. A Daddy Dom needs to feel pride in his little girl. He needs to know she can hold her own in the outside world and still submit to him. He holds the greatest respect for the gift she has given him and takes great pains to increase it’s value. It is extremely important to him to know she can be with any man and she chooses at that moment to be with him."

Sigh.
His love for his little girl goes without saying. He loves her as much for who she is as for who she will become with his guidance. She is his prized possession. His eyes light up when she walks into the room and he takes great pride in her successes. After all, he helped to create her. She holds the most tender part of his heart and has the greatest power to hurt him.
Originally Posted by Alana Fontaine
I know this is unlikely to happen here, but my background in the swinging lifestyle/polyamory makes me believe I can have my cake and eat it too! A girl can dream, right?
Wow that is a great turn on!!!
A woman that's adept re edging a man towards an orgasm but denying him release. I enjoy this if I'm restrained on a bed and she's stroking and sucking my cock while feeding me her pussy now and then (perhaps allowing me to edge her towards an orgasm but stopping short). It's a great way to add mutual denial and frustration to the mix and urge her to demand her orgasm in exchange for mine. After she coats my face with her release I want her to slide a dildo up my ass while orally coaxing me towards release. When I'm ready to explode..perhaps after she denies my release sveral more times, I want her to decide it's time to allow me to cum (but don't tell me) and when my orgasm starts press the dildo in deep and keep taking my ass while my cum is spurting everywhere. The finale is to be fed the results of my release from her fingers.
A woman that's adept re edging a man towards an orgasm but denying him release. I enjoy this if I'm restrained on a bed and she's stroking and sucking my cock while feeding me her pussy now and then (perhaps allowing me to edge her towards an orgasm but stopping short). It's a great way to add mutual denial and frustration to the mix and urge her to demand her orgasm in exchange for mine. After she coats my face with her release I want her to slide a dildo up my ass while orally coaxing me towards release. When I'm ready to explode..perhaps after she denies my release sveral more times, I want her to decide it's time to allow me to cum (but don't tell me) and when my orgasm starts press the dildo in deep and keep taking my ass while my cum is spurting everywhere. The finale is to be fed the results of my release from her fingers. Originally Posted by txcwby6
Very yum.
I like watersports and one time back when ASPD was in. I answer an ad in Houston.
She was tall, brown hair, long legs, painted toes, the works. I adore the female body and she had a body made of sin and me. She was f***king beautiful. I thought to myself, no way this was going to happen. Anyway, we got down BBBJ, daty, dato oh what an ass to dine on, sat on my face, covered up when at it cowgirl, and she said let's get on the floor. I thought, well ok.
We got on the floor, she O'd I came, and she raises up while still on me and let it go. Oh what a feeling. There I was my man in a hot wet young pussy, and she was washing me off with her golden necter. Feeling her warm necter going down to my boys was so hot.
A woman that's adept re edging a man towards an orgasm but denying him release. I enjoy this if I'm restrained on a bed and she's stroking and sucking my cock while feeding me her pussy now and then (perhaps allowing me to edge her towards an orgasm but stopping short). It's a great way to add mutual denial and frustration to the mix and urge her to demand her orgasm in exchange for mine. After she coats my face with her release I want her to slide a dildo up my ass while orally coaxing me towards release. When I'm ready to explode..perhaps after she denies my release sveral more times, I want her to decide it's time to allow me to cum (but don't tell me) and when my orgasm starts press the dildo in deep and keep taking my ass while my cum is spurting everywhere. The finale is to be fed the results of my release from her fingers. Originally Posted by txcwby6

Now that sounds very hot
In ways, I find it difficult to pick only one favorite fetish. Partially because there are so many kinks that I'm into. But also, because of the distinction between desire and experience. I've tried some things and of course there is so much that I haven't experienced first hand, but I may still have a very strong desire or interest in.

At the moment, I'll say impact play, like receiving OTK spankings and being straddled and restrained to a spanking horse and flogged with a medium or heavy weight flogger.

Also recently, I'm more and more curious in exploring and engaging in the Daddy Dom/ babygirl dynamic (which isn't conflated with age/incest play).