Mass Shooting In Orlando Florida Night Club.

Fact of the matter is that you wouldn't care if we conservatives died any more than you care about the 20-30 people who will die next week in Chicago.

You only care about the Orlando victims for the same reason the politicians do - you are going to use it to advance your political agenda, just like Obama's guy in Chicago (Rahm Emmanuel) advises Democrats to do - never let a crisis go to waste. Originally Posted by DSK
Their problem with this crisis .... they created it...by being a bunch of pussies!

Rahm can't "control" his little corner of the world either!
Is that gloryhole advise that YOUR mentor assup piggy mamboolah told YOU and YOUR kansASS gloryholes EKIM ? ! Guess YOU will be taking YOUR rainbow fag flag all the way down for a while ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
So YOU and assup better hide YOUR gloryholes even more than YOU do now ! Don't want to make it easy on those muzzies to find YOUR self loathing fag asses ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Doubling down on stupid gay rey? Did you and the Orlando shooter hook up, now we know he had your tendencies?

so you're willing to vote for gary johnson who has said that he would use the power of the state to force christian bakers/photographers to service gay weddings. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
That's a problem, as is his stand on the border. As of now I'm voting for Johnson in the hopes that he will have a good enough showing to make things easier for Austin Peterson in 2020, if we still have a country then.
So the FBI reported that Omar's wife knew about the massacre plans beforehand - and did NOTHING!

That muslim terrorist cunt needs to be executed, tomorrow!!!
So the FBI reported that Omar's wife knew about the massacre plans beforehand - and did NOTHING!

That muslim terrorist cunt needs to be executed, tomorrow!!! Originally Posted by nwarounder

Once the truth is FINALLY revealed by the Feds on who knew what BEFORE these incidents, there will be a lot of pissed off citizens and voters. The Muslims are tight in their community. They KNOW the crazy ones, and the ones who are likely to attack. They don't want to snitch: (1) "principles" ...(2) fear ...(3) in agreement with the plan and result ... (4) .. the "them vs. us" attitude. I suspect the Feds will keep her under wraps until she has served her purpose ... then cut her loose after publicly thanking her for the good information!
teh wife...

does she look bangable?
teh wife...

does she look bangable? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

NO!

The mind is rotten...

NO!

The mind is rotten...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
then skip the convo. ahahahaha. far as i see it both the wife and ex-wife are hotter than this confused closeted gay man deserved. oh yes .. it's apparent now he had been to this club dozens of times. no mere criminal stakes out a place for a crime that many times, why, it would be a tip-off. his father keeps saying it wasn't about religion .. well it partly was. it's clear his father was extremely anti-gay. so now that it begins to be clear this man might have had gay feelings, how is he going to come out to a father that is completely closed minded to the subject? while the father isn't directly responsible, he clearly made this man feel "shamed" by Islam for his potential gay feelings.

so what does this asshole do? he "purges" himself in the eyes of Allah by killing 49 people? Wonderful religion. it's like nuclear waste .. you don't want to get contaminated by it.
Once the truth is FINALLY revealed by the Feds on who knew what BEFORE these incidents, there will be a lot of pissed off citizens and voters. The Muslims are tight in their community. They KNOW the crazy ones, and the ones who are likely to attack. They don't want to snitch: (1) "principles" ...(2) fear ...(3) in agreement with the plan and result ... (4) .. the "them vs. us" attitude. I suspect the Feds will keep her under wraps until she has served her purpose ... then cut her loose after publicly thanking her for the good information! Originally Posted by LexusLover
i doubt the FBI knew about this beforehand. the wife however, is guilty of being an accessory before the fact.

Accessory Before The Fact

Definition

A person who aids, abets, or encourages another to commit a crime but who is not present at the scene. An accessory before the fact, like an accomplice, may be held criminally liable to the same extent as the principal. Many jurisdictions refer to an accessory before the fact as an accomplice.

by not reporting she knew what he intended to do, she's an accessory before the fact.
then skip the convo. ahahahaha. far as i see it both the wife and ex-wife are hotter than this confused closeted gay man deserved. oh yes .. it's apparent now he had been to this club dozens of times. no mere criminal stakes out a place for a crime that many times, why, it would be a tip-off. his father keeps saying it wasn't about religion .. well it partly was. it's clear his father was extremely anti-gay. so now that it begins to be clear this man might have had gay feelings, how is he going to come out to a father that is completely closed minded to the subject? while the father isn't directly responsible, he clearly made this man feel "shamed" by Islam for his potential gay feelings.

so what does this asshole do? he "purges" himself in the eyes of Allah by killing 49 people? Wonderful religion. it's like nuclear waste .. you don't want to get contaminated by it. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
at least he got his 72 virgins or 72 fruits depending on the translation. He also gave his family a ticket to heaven.
NO!

The mind is rotten...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
what about as a sex slave? don't have to wrry about what she thinks!
oh yes .. it's apparent now he had been to this club dozens of times. no mere criminal stakes out a place for a crime that many times, why, it would be a tip-off. his father keeps saying it wasn't about religion .. well it partly was. it's clear his father was extremely anti-gay. so now that it begins to be clear this man might have had gay feelings, how is he going to come out to a father that is completely closed minded to the subject? while the father isn't directly responsible, he clearly made this man feel "shamed" by Islam for his potential gay feelings.

so what does this asshole do? he "purges" himself in the eyes of Allah by killing 49 people? Wonderful religion. it's like nuclear waste .. you don't want to get contaminated by it. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Interesting analysis... there is a lot of anecdotal evidence (and probably empirical evidence) that homosexuality is MORE prevalent in Islamic societies. They segregate the sexes and don't allow normal or healthy social interaction between men and women. They force women to be completely covered up and view them as little more than breeding animals. They're intimidated by Western women who dress as they please and live independent lives. They're even threatened by female sexuality - hence the need for genital mutilation. The whole culture is geared toward misogyny, sexual predation, and encouraging furtive gay propensities. I wish I was overstating the case, but (with the possible exceptions of Turkey and Indonesia) I'm not. It's been obvious to me ever since 9/11. Remember when they dug into the background of the lead 9/11 hijacker - that Egyptian POS named Mohammed Atta? By all accounts, he was painfully shy and socially retarded around women. To compensate, when he got to the US he hung out in Florida strip bars. The media interviewed his father back in Cairo afterwards. The guy was extremely agitated and distraught .... why? NOT because his son had just wantonly murdered thousands of innocent Americans who went to work in the Twin Towers that day and never returned home - an act that in any normal culture would have horrified his family and triggered profound guilt, soul-searching and apologies to the victims. NOPE! The father was mad as hell because the media had slandered his son by saying he went to strip bars! How dare the media bring such shame and dishonor upon his family!

How fucked up is that? That's when I realized Islam is a SERIOUSLY FUCKED UP RELIGION!
Interesting analysis... there is a lot of anecdotal evidence (and probably empirical evidence) that homosexuality is MORE prevalent in Islamic societies. They segregate the sexes and don't allow normal or healthy social interaction between men and women. They force women to be completely covered up and view them as little more than breeding animals. They're intimidated by Western women who dress as they please and live independent lives. They're even threatened by female sexuality - hence the need for genital mutilation. The whole culture is geared toward misogyny, sexual predation, and encouraging furtive gay propensities. I wish I was overstating the case, but (with the possible exceptions of Turkey and Indonesia) I'm not. It's been obvious to me ever since 9/11. Remember when they dug into the background of the lead 9/11 hijacker - that Egyptian POS named Mohammed Atta? By all accounts, he was painfully shy and socially retarded around women. To compensate, when he got to the US he hung out in Florida strip bars. The media interviewed his father back in Cairo afterwards. The guy was extremely agitated and distraught .... why? NOT because his son had just wantonly murdered thousands of innocent Americans who went to work in the Twin Towers that day and never returned home - an act that in any normal culture would have horrified his family and triggered profound guilt, soul-searching and apologies to the victims. NOPE! The father was mad as hell because the media had slandered his son by saying he went to strip bars! How dare the media bring such dishonor upon his family!

How fucked up is that? That's when I realized Islam is a SERIOUSLY FUCKED UP RELIGION! Originally Posted by lustylad
indeed!

similar no doubt to catholic priests

they can't marry. they are around young alter boys all day. what do you think's gonna happen?

in Louisville the Catholic Archdiocese runs a rather excellent school system. excellent education. better even in many regards that those "silver spoon" public schools .. like the one i went to. i nearly got shipped off to St.X due to school busing in the early 1970's. i barely avoided it lol. My Dad was gonna send me and my brother to St.X if we got bussed. we missed the cut by one year. going to an all male catholic high school wasn't exactly what me and my brother had in mind. no chicks .. no long hair .. no Led Zep t-shirts .. wear ties and dress slacks every day ... Ugh!

however .. Assumption High School was just down the road from Atherton. those catholic girls knew where to go on lunch break they'd drop those skirts for jeans and ditch the ties and bop over to "party" ahahahaa

meanwhile at St. Xavier and Trinity .. the guys saw no chicks all week. naturally both St. X and Trinity have football powerhouses in Kentucky. they can even rival some of the top Texas schools and that's saying something in this state. they have won a combined 28 Kentucky state titles. the St.X - Trinity game is playied in Papa John's Cardinal Stadium. that's right .. UofL's stadium. and they easily get 35,000 in attendance.

those guys .. by Friday are so amp'ed up for lack of pussy they'd rip your heads off on the field. no wonder they are so good at football. ahahahha
How fucked up is that? That's when I realized Islam is a SERIOUSLY FUCKED UP RELIGION! Originally Posted by lustylad
its a bit worse than that. It is by definition a cult. a religion disguised as a cult and fooling mostly everyone for 1200 years.