Question about provider demographics.

he can explode on a dime with me! Originally Posted by Cindy Jones
Is this a good thing or is it a bad thing?
  • WTF
  • 03-22-2010, 09:57 PM
Is this a good thing or is it a bad thing? Originally Posted by Ansley
I can explode on a dime and two nickles and a couple bucks worth of quarters!

Twice a year
I can explode on a dime and two nickles and a couple bucks worth of quarters! Originally Posted by WTF
Pepto Bismol will help with that.
  • WTF
  • 03-22-2010, 10:25 PM
Pepto Bismol will help with that. Originally Posted by Rudyard K
You have never had Gall Stones!

You have never had Gall Stones! Originally Posted by WTF
You're right. Not Gall.
he is tha "bomb" baby! he can explode on a dime with me! thts all im sayin...wink, wink! Originally Posted by Cindy Jones

knowing how hott you are, its easy to understand how thats possible!
Diamonds and Tuxedos glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE'S newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment......and that is straight from ECCIE. u want cheap... go to craigs list! ok that was tacky but true mr charlies!
You have never had Gall Stones! Originally Posted by WTF

::WINCE::
Now that is pain. Been there, done that, and they gave you a tiny little hospital gown instead of a frackin' t-shirt.

The other souvenir I have is that the front of me looks like the back of the Pale Rider. I have a circle of puckered scars from all the incisions they made cleaning up the gall stones that drifted when the bladder ruptured--on a holiday weekend where I moaned and twisted in a hospital bed for 48 hours waiting for a surgeon.
u want cheap... go to craigs list! ok that was tacky but true mr charlies! Originally Posted by Cindy Jones
No need to worry about Charles. I doubt he uses Craig's list.