Defeat of ISIS marks a major foreign policy win for Trump

The Electoral College voted 304 to 227 -- "GUILTY", M T Brain Socket.

HAHAHA! Is that all you got? what a fucking clown you are. How does that make her guilty. that is just the manifest function of the Russian interference. We both know how that is gonna end.
Keep sucking on those bananas, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Did you notice that Trumps line is behind Obama's? I bet you already knew that.
The Electoral College voted 304 to 227 -- "GUILTY", M T Brain Socket.

Keep sucking on those bananas, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Keep on lying ekim the inbred clusterfuck..
If they are dead how come they are still bombing ?
Fucking retarded chimp.
Did you notice that Trumps line is behind Obama's? I bet you already knew that. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
All you got is ass and a face that looks like an ass, M T Brain Socket. Did you notice that Trump's line for one year nearly exceeds Odumbo's line representing eight years, M T Brain Socket?
All you got is ass and a face that looks like an ass, M T Brain Socket. Did you notice that Trump's line for one year nearly exceeds Odumbo's line representing eight years, M T Brain Socket? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Why are you checking out my ass? Are you wanting some of it? I am only interested in "some pussy", not "a pussy".
And no Trump has not drawn any noticeable line. He did erase the one between the USA and Russia though.
Why are you checking out my ass? Are you wanting some of it? I am only interested in "some pussy", not "a pussy".
And no Trump has not drawn any noticeable line. He did erase the one between the USA and Russia though.
Originally Posted by MT Pockets

You're nothing but an ass, M T Brain Socket, and you show it every time you fart in this forum, you ignorant jackass. And when you follow the money trail, M T Brain Socket, it makes a line between Putin and hildebeest, M T Brain Socket.

You're nothing but an ass, M T Brain Socket, and you show it every time you fart in this forum, you ignorant jackass. And when you follow the money trail, M T Brain Socket, it makes a line between Putin and hildebeest, M T Brain Socket.
And you always have your head there to sniff whenever I do. LOL. I like how you never respond to any questions or give any valid links. You know Trump is going down and you want to run your piehole to the bitter end. LOL! You actually seem to be more pissed with Trump as POTUS than when Obama was. You know you guys should have picked someone else.
ISIS has been defeated totally. Mission Accoplished!!!
ISIS is alive and Well. Originally Posted by themystic
ISIS has been defeated totally. Mission Accoplished!!! Originally Posted by themystic
Can't make up your mind on anything, can you asshole?

And you always have your head there to sniff whenever I do. LOL. I like how you never respond to any questions or give any valid links. You know Trump is going down and you want to run your piehole to the bitter end. LOL! You actually seem to be more pissed with Trump as POTUS than when Obama was. You know you guys should have picked someone else. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
It's a well known fact that it's your ilk that goes down, M T Brain Socket. McCabe was told to hit the road today, M T Brain Socket, and hildebeest was left wheezing in the ditch in 2016, M T Brain Socket. Odumbo's presidency will be revealed as being more scandal ridden than Grant's, M T Brain Socket.
Can't make up your mind on anything, can you asshole? Originally Posted by lustylad
maybe he has a bad case of the oink oinks! too much oinks, ya think?
It's a well known fact that it's your ilk that goes down, M T Brain Socket. McCabe was told to hit the road today, M T Brain Socket, and hildebeest was left wheezing in the ditch in 2016, M T Brain Socket. Odumbo's presidency will be revealed as being more scandal ridden than Grant's, M T Brain Socket.
Look another lie told by the one and only IB lyin! Trump say's you are a liar. He said he did not fire him or even pressure him to step down
Look another lie told by the one and only IB lyin! Trump say's you are a liar. He said he did not fire him or even pressure him to step down Originally Posted by MT Pockets
FBI Director Wray told McCabe to hit the road after Wray read the Republican's memo, M T Brain Socket.
Can't make up your mind on anything, can you asshole?

Originally Posted by lustylad
Your my 3rd Negro!
My Negro. What up homey!
I'm Negro. What up homey! Originally Posted by themystic

Baaaaaaaa