Members You Miss...

This thread is like an Abbott and Costello routine...who's on first? Who's the original handle?
bets me

seemed like a good guy
I'm getting too old to keep track of new handles of various members. Since such "outing" is no longer forbidden, I wish someone would start and maintain a thread that catalogs the genealogy of handles, i.e., A => B => C => ... For certain members, such a list could be quite long. LOL
  • GP
  • 01-02-2014, 05:00 PM
Just please be careful when trying to identify certain guested accounts. In most cases, they were guested for a reason. Each one of them was considered on a case by case basis and we would have to rely on people to use "good judgment". We had to relax that rule because it was proving to be a hindrance and certain people were using to their advantage.
GP, relax. Didn't you notice the LOL? LOL
  • GP
  • 01-02-2014, 05:05 PM
I did see it. You are right, for some the list would be VERY long. But I also thought you were still serious about it as well. I would even like to contribute to such a list where I could.
That would be very hard to maintain jack

in another area
I was told the male handle A was male second handle for B provider
Then another guy told me no A is C, D, E all male handles for a cop that has to keep changing his handles.
Guess fucking M and N but busting O and P can make a need for a new handle LOL
After having to bust N walking into a sting for sure LOL
  • GP
  • 01-02-2014, 05:08 PM
This could be quite a complicated database to maintain.
In a twisted way, we should "appreciate" those members who constantly change their handle but maintain their unmistakable MO.
  • GP
  • 01-02-2014, 05:30 PM
Your use of quotation marks around the word appreciate is a bit of an understatement. LOL
  • Tiger
  • 01-02-2014, 05:37 PM
If I ever change my handle, do I have to go out and get a MO?

GP - you may not have had multiple handles, but you're one hypocritical s.o.b.
  • GP
  • 01-02-2014, 07:48 PM
GP - you may not have had multiple handles, but you're one hypocritical s.o.b. Originally Posted by Perryay
Really, how so? Lol
Really, how so? Lol Originally Posted by GP
I think you know, but it's so not worth the effort......
If I ever change my handle, do I have to go out and get a MO?

Originally Posted by Tiger
yes you would..however your mo is easy to spot as alot are even though some miss it...some r right on it like cottoncandy on a stick..prezle on a stick..dog on a stick..for gods sake man..get off the stick!!ijs..lol