NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

Yeah, they should win, but these Thursday night games have been tough to watch this year, gonna be flipping to the baseball game if this one gets out of hand (which I'm guessing will happen)
Ike Taylor can suck a Fat Dick....
Yeah, I want to rant to. Just don't like this Pitt offense, every time I watch them they only go to Antonio Brown on Fucking screen passes, he has been an absolute bust for me in another fantasy league of mine. They have two of the most talented WRs in the game, spread them out!
Ike Taylor can suck a Fat Dick.... Originally Posted by DickEmDown
How's that "Go Steelers" thing going again? The Titans dude...the Titans...
That was for the two HOT chicks in the pic I posted...even you would fuck both of them, well maybe not the brunette but definitely the blonde.

And FUCK the Titans...no, fuck the Kevin Colbert, GM for the Steelers for letting my Defense get so damn OLD!!!!
  • Satin
  • 10-11-2012, 11:18 PM
D, come on man, you won't answer my texts or take my calls.....man you're better than that bro...hello??? lmfao....

The Titans???:by e1:
I always cut my phone off after Steeler games...the whole world wants to call me for some reason when my boys lose
Heh. Classic.
At least Lawrence Timmons got a pick, that was like in Madden last year, all day.
Any of you ever go on This Site?

It's like the Eccie but for NFL fans, not Hookers & Tricks

Of course, I was all over This Thread
  • Satin
  • 10-12-2012, 02:26 PM
D, yeah man I love that site...very informative. If you already haven't, check out the Yardbarker....

Dude I'm just kidding with you...don't want to kick you when you're down - but if you remember back....I told you your team would suck this year. People thought I was nuts when I said y'all might not even make the playoffs.

BL, yeah man you're right....eveything was good except for what I was seeing on the field. We pulled it out and I guess that's all that matters.

I have a few concerns about the Texans. Our special teams, run defense (Chris Johnson and Reggie killed us) & I hate to say it - but Andre Johnson. Eventually it will catch up to us....
Dude I'm just kidding with you...don't want to kick you when you're down - but if you remember back....I told you your team would suck this year. People thought I was nuts when I said y'all might not even make the playoffs. Originally Posted by Satin
Yep...looking that way
I dunno, the AFC looks pretty weak, way too early to rule out anyone right now imo.

The thing with Dre the other night surprised me too, lets see if he can make it up against the Cheeseballs on Sunday night. Alex Green will also be a good test for the run D, they have struggled against the quick guys.
Slausen fined $10k for cutting down Cush. Though it may have been a legal hit, the way he quietly slid past Cush turned and dove straight for his knee away from the play, looked awfully dirty to me. I know Cush likes to run his mouth but I don't think he did anything to warrant the attack. If you see the FULL replay, I'm sure you'd agree... The Cush injury was intentional.

I don't think Dre's lack of production is anything to worry about. Unless he shows he is unable to get in done in man coverage, he is a major decoy and opens up the slot and keeps the safteys from cheating up against the run. Just cause he's not putting up great #s doesn't mean he's not effecting the game.

Run defense #s are padded a little due to big leads-- priority goes to downfield pass coverage and rushing the QB. But again without Cush it would be something to keep an eyeout for in tight games.

Cush injury and lack or production from Holliday caused the cut. We needed a roster spot and Holliday had the short end of the stick. No pun intended. I think it will be Forcet and Manning taking kicks now. I'm cool with that but will miss the little feller. He made a fan out of me.

Kareem is quietly having his best season. I'm still a little short on praise but do feel better bout facing Brady, Flaco, Rogers and Luck. Let's hope he can keep it up.

I wouldn't worry too much about the Steelers DED. They got a minor injury bug. They know how to bounce back.

Cowboys though don't seem very resilient. Once they get in a hole, they seem to just keep digging. The sooner they get that w the better. But not likely vs BAL. I'd be worried
Willy....Cowboys got NO HEART....hard to admit that,but they don't. Look at Brady,Rothlesberger,Manning,an d Bree's...They SET THE TONE for the whole team.ROMO just doesn't have that accountability and sense of urgency to win.We can't turn the corner,and get to the next level,which is where the TEXANS are THIS YEAR. You are on point.....probably not this week....and to add insult to injury,i gotta start romo this week,because BEARS have a bye week.....might as well bury myself btw angelbarbie's thighs......