Members You Miss...

The short money's on Roo, if yer smart...insulting and speculating about a Mod's husband.... Originally Posted by rooster
If you violate enough guidelines, then you can be a member we miss as well. So, what exact guidelines have you violated? Can you give me specific examples?

P.S.-Being a moderator or an admin on another site isn't a violation of the guidelines here...
Wow this house cleaning is almost 1/10th as fucked up as when the hypocrites banned Plastic Man at that other shitty site for offending the delicate sensibilities of 225 pound hooks.
Wow this house cleaning is almost 1/10th as fucked up as when the hypocrites banned Plastic Man at that other shitty site for offending the delicate sensibilities of 225 pound hooks. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
THIS cuck be the master o' sweet Jimmy cryin, PM. But he despises the Inverted crybaby, so he does have one good quality...

At least 99% of the time I get no joy out of seeing people banned. Really I just don't care one way or the other unless the person who gets banned is a genuine entertainer. The only times I really get a kick out of it is when it's either a hypocrite or a scumbag, or maybe an entitled loudmouth hook.
One of my favorite narratives on this site is how fantastic it is to get your ass banned, like it's some red badge of courage or a demonstration of indominability or extreme commitment. This a ghetto mentality if ever there was one.

What benefit do you derive from being banned on a fucking whore board? I guess this is some internet credibility issue that you can only truly appreciate if you are a decrepit old man or a stupid prostitute.

My daughter's three month old puppy has better judgment and is more adaptive than almost all of you retards and this is not a compliment.
Wow this house cleaning is almost 1/10th as fucked up as when the hypocrites banned Plastic Man at that other shitty site for offending the delicate sensibilities of 225 pound hooks. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Did u pass 4th grade or were u home schooled? I recall u referring to me as 225 a few times...just so we’re clear can u draw a pic of ur understanding of what 225 looks like...just so we’re all on the same page
One of my favorite narratives on this site is how fantastic it is to get your ass banned, like it's some red badge of courage or a demonstration of indominability or extreme commitment. This a ghetto mentality if ever there was one.

What benefit do you derive from being banned on a fucking whore board? I guess this is some internet credibility issue that you can only truly appreciate if you are a decrepit old man or a stupid prostitute.

My daughter's three month old puppy has better judgment and is more adaptive than almost all of you retards and this is not a compliment. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing

Have u fed the puppy to 225lb or 25lb...I too get confused about stuff that should be common knowledge but unfortunately isn’t for some. Remind me why u are discussing ur daughter on a hooker board

Edited by - dh
Careful
THIS cuck be the master o' sweet Jimmy cryin, PM.
. Originally Posted by rooster
rooster how many birds does it take to convince the cuck to rot in their next?
i honestly think some people get themselves banned on purpose. not just here but on all forums.
Did u pass 4th grade or were u home schooled? I recall u referring to me as 225 a few times...just so we’re clear can u draw a pic of ur understanding of what 225 looks like...just so we’re all on the same page Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
Have u fed the puppy to 225lb or 25lb...I too get confused about stuff that should be common knowledge but unfortunately isn’t for some. Remind me why u are discussing ur daughter on a hooker board

Edited by - dh Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
Sorry but I have to confess that whatever I said that resonated in you long enough to remember it and point it out presumably months later I'm going to take as a compliment even though I don't remember it whatsover.

I also apologize about self-disclosing so much. I have a daughter, the daughter has a puppy, and the puppy has better manners and self-discipline than 75% of the dipshits on this site and 100% of the dipshit on the drowning site. I bet this apples to tens of millions of people in the United States alone so I feel OK about that slip of the tongue and believe that I can get away with saying this much and not revealing my actual identity, even to part-time internet detectives.

You look under 225 lbs but the pictures look old and you're hiding your face. That's an automatic disqualification.
Careful Originally Posted by dearhunter
joekacz I agree, they should let the dumb whore post whatever she sees fit and should only become involved if it represents a legal risk or if the intended target of the post whinges and complains which the overweight ugly prostitutes do all the time.

But this isn't the way they evidently run shit and probably never has been.

We win, or we learn. Otherwise we complain like victims.

These fags and their groupies should sack up and take their bannings in a dignified manner. That's it.

The other site sucks my Irish asshole by the way.
The other site sucks my Irish asshole by the way. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Really? I usually have to pay extra for that.
NBT, if you despise hooks, jons, whiners, groupies and so many other groups of peeps that you so elegantly assembly together, why are you here again??? And let's not forget 'fags' now...lmao.