Names from the past

Cherri Darling .A real sweetheart ...Blonde ,Beautiful ,bubbly personality and full of charm ...miss her ...
Cherri Darling .A real sweetheart ...Blonde ,Beautiful ,bubbly personality and full of charm ...miss her ... Originally Posted by tsrv4me
She is active and is now known as Bombshell Betty

http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=227541
Rachel and Heather were awesome. Does anyone know the where abouts of Rachel? would love to hook up with her again. Originally Posted by Jonatalia
I had a visit with Rachel about 12 years ago, I think she retired or went UTR a few months afterwards. She was a great lady and a great time - one of my best times. I always wanted to see Heather but never got around to it. I think she retired a few years back.
Mine were -
Casey of Dallas
And
Bobbi and Amanda

Bobbi was my ATF. Had a perfect ass. She went utr. Wish she was back ughh. Missed those days.
Gigi, dfwkitty, Becky
Cowgirl Roni Sigh Have to hook up with her through Devyn if she is still available on very limited schedule that doesn't match mine. Sigh
I use to see Rachel and Heather. Rachel also went by Raquel for awhile. I use to talk to Heather on ASPD PM's. She told me Rachel married some wealthy guy in the Highland Park area. Who really knows??
What about Sunny aka Sunny Jackson?
Rachel The Zen Dragon boy I miss her
I have a few that I really miss.
Diana in Ft. Worth (the plant lady)
Miss Parker
Infamous BJ
Alexis or NewBubbles
Not sure if she was mentioned but one of my favs for doubles, travel and just an all around great gal that I miss dearly "Deejah"
I would love to see Sarah, aka Amanda Kyle again.
Korean Jade (mostly from BP...maybe CL, can't remember). Thicker Asian milf, only saw her once though but always wondered what happened to her.
Hunter Jordan... great lady in many ways. Maybe changed her handle to Riley Randall or Randall Riley? Miss her after many fun meetings.
Autumn from those "modeling" studios in Frisco way back when and Bella from the Swedish Institute