The walls are closing in on Hillary, Obama, DNC, Deep State

Why Hasn’t Biden Fired Durham Yet?

https://thetruedefender.com/why-hasn...ed-durham-yet/ Originally Posted by bambino
He's planning his next rest period in Delaware.
Kash Patel says his timeline for more Durham indictments is “later this summer.” He explained why the Durham investigation is taking so long.

“John Durham is working on the largest criminal enterprise ever perpetuated in U.S. history…

He’s put 24 people in a grand jury, as he’s told us. He has indicted the FBI’s lawyer, the Hillary Clinton campaign’s lawyer and the source for the Steele Dossier - and he’s meticulously laid out who else he’s investigating. The likes of Jake Sulllivan and Fusion GPS - and he’s specifically stated that his investigations into those people he has already indicted is not over.”

He continued on to explain the significance of the fact that there have been NO LEAKS.

Happy Friday ����

“John Durham is working on the largest criminal enterprise ever perpetuated in U.S. history…
Originally Posted by bambino
Only ignorant clowns would criticize or marginalize Durham's work.

And those would be the same clowns who voted for Bitten/Kumola.
So it's actually the LambStream Media (LSM)?!? I've had it wrong this whole time.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Conservative media created a complete fake news story. They fell all over themselves to get a story out.
like your threads?

bahahahahaaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Did you say something ? Are you trying to make a contribution to the thread topic ?
Did you say something ? Are you trying to make a contribution to the thread topic ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
You haven’t.
He's planning his next rest period in Delaware. Originally Posted by LexusLover
If we're lucky it will be his final one, lol.
You haven’t. Originally Posted by bambino

Fake news put out by conservative media. Fake news on the links posted.

The complete explanation of this fake news is already provided in this thread.
A man in his late 60s enjoying his internet connection.
A man in his late 60s enjoying his internet connection. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Are you copying YR? All he does is attack posters while not contributing to the topic. You’re a cheap imitation. That’s all you are. Hillary is going down. Run along son.
Kash Patel discusses how all of the crimes that they committed tie back to the Hillary Clinton campaign because of course, they never thought she would lose.

Where have we heard that before?

Now they all lose!

https://t.me/CandlesInTheNight/31588