"AMERICAN SNIPER" OPENS TODAY....

I didn't know you were that interested in God and Christianty, AssupLiar? What would you like to know? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Not talking to you, Whinybitch. If you've been reading, then you know precisely what I'm talking about.

But ...

Haven't you admitted you believe in neither Christianity nor God? I could be wrong, but I seem to remember you speaking against both. If I'm wrong, I apologize in advance.

Wait. On the other hand, don't answer.

Just go stalk someone else.

Dipshit.

Not talking to you, Whinybitch. If you've been reading, then you know precisely what I'm talking about.

But ...

Haven't you admitted you believe in neither Christianity nor God? I could be wrong, but I seem to remember you speaking against both. If I'm wrong, I apologize in advance.

Wait. On the other hand, don't answer.

Just go stalk someone else.

Dipshit.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Just trying to help out, AssupLiar. You sounded like a sinner wanting to repent. Oh, I never said I didn't believe in God. I don't believe in religion. There's a difference. But I will leave your Salvation to Rio. I'm glad you trust him enough to ask him for help.
Just trying to help out, AssupLiar. You sounded like a sinner wanting to repent. Oh, I never said I didn't believe in God. I don't believe in religion. There's a difference. But I will leave your Salvation to Rio. I'm glad you trust him enough to ask him for help. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Salvation------Rioseco ?
I am certainly not a saviour of anything. Not worthy of that correlation.
Even if I had the ability to help him in anyway he would just grow more argumentative.

I bet you Assup is the one that first argued with a road sign and took the wrong route. He has been lost on numerous occasions while cursing and arguing directions with a sign. I have no doubt on this whatsoever !
Salvation------Rioseco ?
I am certainly not a saviour of anything. Not worthy of that correlation.
Even if I had the ability to help him in anyway he would just grow more argumentative.

I bet you Assup is the one that first argued with a road sign and took the wrong route. He has been lost on numerous occasions while cursing and arguing directions with a sign. I have no doubt on this whatsoever ! Originally Posted by rioseco
There you have it.

Deep cut from the Great Cornholio!

Just trying to help out, AssupLiar. You sounded like a sinner wanting to repent. Oh, I never said I didn't believe in God. I don't believe in religion. There's a difference. But I will leave your Salvation to Rio. I'm glad you trust him enough to ask him for help. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Then you agree with Cornholio that Christians invented God?
Then you agree with Cornholio that Christians invented God? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No one invented God. However, I do agree with Mark Twain who said, "Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool."
No one invented God. However, I do agree with Mark Twain who said, "Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool." Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I'll take that as a "no."
Yes. That's a no.
Then I will consider your aggressive defense of Rioseco (aka Cornholio) a misunderstanding.

Hey Cornholio -- Even COG has stated he thinks you're full of shit!

One by one, you're beginning to alienate your fellow conservatives.

Before long, you're be an island.

Good luck, tough guy.
Rio is not full of shit, AssupLiar. You are. I may disagree with him on a few points, but he is a lot more aware of what's going on than you are. Now crawl back under your rock, and quit lying about me. Give him hell, Rio!
Then you agree with Cornholio that Christians invented God? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Again you are the biggest liar on this board !
I never said christians invented God.
For any religion to invent a god would prove themselves to be nothing more than a paganistic cult. God as christians (myself) know him has always been and will always be. The God I speak of is the same God as the Jewish people and even muslims accept. All the beliefs are not the same, but it is the only one and the same God.
That is to say he is the same God without the hate and violence of many of muslim faith.
Now go spin somewhere else you lying, whining, boy-bitch !
Then I will consider your aggressive defense of Rioseco (aka Cornholio) a misunderstanding.

Hey Cornholio -- Even COG has stated he thinks you're full of shit!

One by one, you're beginning to alienate your fellow conservatives.

Before long, you're be an island.

Good luck, tough guy. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
"you're be an island" ?
Now who's the illiterate fuck ?
"you're be an island" ?
Now who's the illiterate fuck ? Originally Posted by rioseco
You! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

"No man is an island,
No man stands alone..."

Won't find that written on a port a can stall in bumfuck, Kansas, Cornholio. You won't even find TP for your BUNGHOLE!

I don't think Rio is full of shit. I disagree on a couple points. Now, AssupLiar is definitely cup of shit. I'll bet Rio and agree on that.