Trump legal going ons

Some of the fellers on this hobby board are hoping this’ll change into a Trump Trading Card forum, where they can meet up and trade their little cards. I heard they really like the one where he’s playing golf. Originally Posted by Presj22

Amazing how the poorly educated continue sending their so-called fake billionaire money to pay his legal fees....LOL

As PT Barnum said..."There is a fool born every minute!"

https://sports.yahoo.com/trump-lawye...033557838.html
A federal judge on Thursday ordered former U.S. President Donald Trump and his attorneys to pay more than $937,000 in sanctions for suing former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton over claims the 2016 presidential election was rigged.

U.S. District Judge John Middlebrooks, who threw out Trump's lawsuit in September, said the sanctions were warranted because the former president had exhibited a pattern of misusing the courts to further his political agenda.

"This case should never have been brought. Its inadequacy as a legal claim was evident from the start. No reasonable lawyer would have filed it.

Bhahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahah
Wait, are you admitting elections can be rigged? Hillary made claims that the elections where rigged? I thought the Dems said that couldn't happen.

Oh the hypocrisy.
Now that it’s been revealed that 3 Chinese balloons flew over this nation while Trumpy Dumpty was in the Oval Office, I wonder how he’s doing.

Oh yeah, I see he took the Fifth about 100 times in court the other day
Trump became president having never thought of being president until late in life.
Killary never became president having designs on it for all of her life...

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say advantage Trump.

https://sports.yahoo.com/trump-lawye...033557838.html
A federal judge on Thursday ordered former U.S. President Donald Trump and his attorneys to pay more than $937,000 in sanctions for suing former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton over claims the 2016 presidential election was rigged.

U.S. District Judge John Middlebrooks, who threw out Trump's lawsuit in September, said the sanctions were warranted because the former president had exhibited a pattern of misusing the courts to further his political agenda.

"This case should never have been brought. Its inadequacy as a legal claim was evident from the start. No reasonable lawyer would have filed it.

Bhahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahah Originally Posted by Zollner
Wait, are you admitting elections can be rigged? Hillary made claims that the elections where rigged? I thought the Dems said that couldn't happen.

Oh the hypocrisy. Originally Posted by heavenlysparrow
fuckin sparrow..

Nicely done
Now that it’s been revealed that 3 Chinese balloons flew over this nation while Trumpy Dumpty was in the Oval Office, I wonder how he’s doing.

Oh yeah, I see he took the Fifth about 100 times in court the other day Originally Posted by Presj22
repeat lie till true ????
Did you guys stop the steal yet?
thats hysterical!
Just checking in to see if the steal got stopped - anyone?
Just checking in to see how that arrest went on Tuesday.... I missed it on the snooze.....
Beuhler?
Z?
Press?
Anyone?
Beuhler?
Beuhler?
Just checking in to see how that arrest went on Tuesday.... I missed it on the snooze.....
Beuhler?
Z?
Press?
Anyone?
Beuhler?
Beuhler? Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
I believe it was Trump who declared the arrest would be on Tuesday. Why don't you ask him?