Please STFU with this ignorant AF energy independence bullshit

Yeah, it's a lot easier to produce oil when you are state run/state funded, you have oil, and you can take risks. It's a whole different animal in this country when you have to answer to over a million shareholders who want their money back and then some and there is no state to save you if you fuck up. That tends to make you quite a bit more risk averse to say the least unless you like class action lawsuits and paying an army of lawyers to save your ass. LOL
  • WTF
  • 03-08-2022, 07:17 PM
Don't tell that supposed brainiac lustylad, he thinks our oil companies will be great swing companies....opening up their spickets if they start making too much money!

I mean....didn't they read the title to this thread? I warned them to hush if they didn't know wtf they were talking about...but noooooo
  • WTF
  • 03-08-2022, 07:24 PM
Originally Posted by winn dixie
Is it past your bedtime grandpaw?
  • WTF
  • 03-08-2022, 07:30 PM
Energy markets are complex and, in the United States, at least, driven mostly by private-sector decisions rather than government diktat. The American president can’t control oil output the way Russian President Vladimir Putin or the Saudi ruling family can. Producers decide how much oil to drill, and whom to sell it to, based on the profit motive. Since 2015, when President Obama changed the rules to allow the export of U.S. crude, American drillers can sell oil wherever in the world they can legally get the best price.
⚡️ FLASHBACK: President Trump predicted Biden ‘victory’ means higher prices for gas at the pump.

“If Biden got in, you'd be paying $7, $8, $9, then they'll say, 'Get rid of your car.’” President Trump said during a #MAGA rally on the campaign trail.

###
Are you ready to join & know the truth ⁉️
���� https://t.me/TRUTHSocial_TMTG
  • WTF
  • 03-09-2022, 06:04 AM
⚡️ FLASHBACK: President Trump predicted Biden ‘victory’ means higher prices for gas at the pump.

“If Biden got in, you'd be paying $7, $8, $9, then they'll say, 'Get rid of your car.’” President Trump said during a #MAGA rally on the campaign trail.

###
���� https://t.me/TRUTHSocial_TMTG Originally Posted by bambino
Maybe both you and Trump should read the title of this thread

I wonder if Trump invested in oil companies....I know you didn't with all the bitching you been doing!

Energy markets are complex and, in the United States, at least, driven mostly by private-sector decisions rather than government diktat. The American president can’t control oil output the way Russian President Vladimir Putin or the Saudi ruling family can. Producers decide how much oil to drill, and whom to sell it to, based on the profit motive. Since 2015, when President Obama changed the rules to allow the export of U.S. crude, American drillers can sell oil wherever in the world they can legally get the best price.
Maybe both you and Trump should read the title of this thread

I wonder if Trump invested in oil companies....I know you didn't with all the bitching you been doing!

Energy markets are complex and, in the United States, at least, driven mostly by private-sector decisions rather than government diktat. The American president can’t control oil output the way Russian President Vladimir Putin or the Saudi ruling family can. Producers decide how much oil to drill, and whom to sell it to, based on the profit motive. Since 2015, when President Obama changed the rules to allow the export of U.S. crude, American drillers can sell oil wherever in the world they can legally get the best price. Originally Posted by WTF
You’re the one bitching. Like always.

###
���� https://t.me/TRUTHSocial_TMTG Originally Posted by bambino
See? ... Reckon that's one more thing Trump was correct about.

You liberal lads miss him yet? ...

### Salty
See? ... Reckon that's one more thing Trump was correct about.

You liberal lads miss him yet? ...

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
The Libs would rather freeze in the dark than admit Trump was right and Biden is a old, senile, stupid, inept corrupt piece of shit.

It’s the ultimate in TDS.
  • WTF
  • 03-09-2022, 09:14 AM
You’re the one bitching. Like always. Originally Posted by bambino
I ain't bitching about the price of oil!!!!!

Tell that lie to Salty, that sob will believe anything
  • WTF
  • 03-09-2022, 09:16 AM
The Libs would rather freeze in the dark than admit Trump was right and Biden is a old, senile, stupid, inept corrupt piece of shit.

It’s the ultimate in TDS. Originally Posted by Jackie S
They're both pieces of shit...that you can't see that is probably because you have a Trump turd your licking on and you think it is chocolate
I ain't bitching about the price of oil!!!!!

Tell that lie to Salty, that sob will believe anything Originally Posted by WTF
Hee Hee! I surely believe that YOU are
bitching about the price of oil! ... That's plain enough.

### Salty
Energy markets are way too complex for my pea brain to understand, so I started this thread to pretend otherwise! Now stfu, everyone! Originally Posted by WTF
Yeah, we get it.