Do guys that join hooker sites just to post in political forums gay?

He does use the term Yinz a lot.

One if the finer, more refined versions of Youse.

He's headed back to Scranton for more seasoning anyway. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You have no idea where Scranton is located. Sinatra loved the pizza there. BTW, Titos has been around for at least a couple years. I have a jar of Instant Gourmet, says Texas spices on the label. I'm just takin their word for it.
Good morning needle dick. Your just another tool in this forums tool box.

Fuckin BiggieRat Originally Posted by bambino

Are you flirting with me again Bambi? Won't do you any good .... Wake up bitch.
  • Old-T
  • 11-24-2013, 12:27 PM
You have no idea where Scranton is located. Sinatra loved the pizza there. BTW, Titos has been around for at least a couple years. I have a jar of Instant Gourmet, says Texas spices on the label. I'm just takin their word for it. Originally Posted by bambino
You're doing some serious, serious back peddling now.

You know, I can find Scranton on a map too. Doesn't mean I have been, but actually I have been. Used to go regularly with some friends from PA when it was a Phillies AAA team in the 90s. I remember seeing Jimmy Rollins & Pat Burrell there one season.

But I also notice you quickly tried to hide your pirogues ignorance. A real Pittsburgh guy asking WTF's a pirogue is like an Italian asking WTF's pasta.
You have no idea where Scranton is located. Sinatra loved the pizza there. BTW, Titos has been around for at least a couple years. I have a jar of Instant Gourmet, says Texas spices on the label. I'm just takin their word for it. Originally Posted by bambino
Yeah, I know where Scranton is. I also know where Wilkes-Barre and Danville are, pus-nuts. I've been there more than I care to admit. I've been to DALLAS, PA, for Christ's sake.

I can also tell you that I've driven down RT 322 many times. Spent more time in Harrisburg than you have in Austin, I guarantee! I'm also sure you've been on RT 322 a shitload of times, both literally AND with your homo butt buddies!

What's your point?

We have pierogies and brats here in Austin. But we don't have any "Texas spices!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
  • Old-T
  • 11-24-2013, 12:42 PM
Yeah, I know where Scranton is. I also know where Wilkes-Barre and Danville are, pus-nuts. I've been there more than I care to admit. I've been to DALLAS, PA, for Christ's sake.

I can also tell you that I've driven down RT 322 many times. Spent more time in Harrisburg than you have in Austin, I guarantee! I'm also sure you've been on RT 322 a shitload of times, both literally AND with your homo butt buddies!

What's your point?

We have pierogies and brats here in Austin. But we don't have any "Texas spices!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Wow, really? Someone else who has been to Dallas, PA? I get out there almost every winter to spend some time with friends. Didn't realize more than 50 people knew it was there.
  • CJ7
  • 11-24-2013, 01:43 PM
look/read through the Pittsburg-uuuh sand box ... notice all the members without any reviews ... notice Bimbo hasn't got the balls to call those members gay

there's so much to notice about this little pubic hair, he's not worth noticing
But I also notice you quickly tried to hide your pirogues ignorance. A real Pittsburgh guy asking WTF's a pirogue is like an Italian asking WTF's pasta. Originally Posted by Old-T

There are lots of ways to spell it but "pirogues" ain't one of them. Here, make some yourself. Yinz need some solid food to sop up all that Texas white lightning.

http://pittsburgh.about.com/od/recipes/r/pierogies.htm
  • Old-T
  • 11-24-2013, 02:51 PM
Well now,

1. If you have been reading this board you would know I admit to being one of the world's worst spellers

2. I'm just using the spelling that others had already used in the thread

3. What the hell does the english alliterative spelling of a polish word have to do with the substance (sort of like what does your post have to do with the substance)

The issue is Baby Boy comes across as a fraud--a faux PA guy who is more likely a Texan.
Well now,

1. If you have been reading this board you would know I admit to being one of the world's worst spellers

3. What the hell does the english alliterative spelling of a polish word have to do with the substance (sort of like what does your post have to do with the substance)

The issue is Baby Boy comes across as a fraud--a faux PA guy who is more likely a Texan. Originally Posted by Old-T
think you're wrong there, Old-T. This dipshit is NO Texan. I totally believe he's a pockmarked kid from western PA who wishes he was living in the big city ... Cleveland.

His parents probably conceived him in a trailer park while butt fucking "Urban Cowboy," so their wretched little offspring is a Texan wannabe. Probably a fucking Cowboys fan!

and yeah, Dallas PA was kinda funny for me. Didn't see any cotton candy hair or fake titties! Just a couple of WAWAs and a Jack shack.
The issue is Baby Boy comes across as a fraud--a faux PA guy who is more likely a Texan. Originally Posted by Old-T
Nah, he eats pierogies, not sausages.
Can't eat sausage without first grinding up some meat. I think your "butt buddie" is a real meat grinder.,
Can't eat sausage without first grinding up some meat. I think your "butt buddie" is a real meat grinder., Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yssup Sucker knows about eating sausages...

WHAT THE FUCK does anything you post have to do with any thread you post in, scrambled eggs for brains?

Let your kid out of the closet yet?
Well now,

So, you admitted your stupid. That's the first step.
WHAT THE FUCK does anything you post have to do with any thread you post in, scrambled eggs for brains?

Let your kid out of the closet yet? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
36/8, says it all.