Other Hobby Sites

Deuce,

Thanks for the timely update on the site
There's now bulletin board software running there, but it's not open for business yet.
There's now bulletin board software running there, but it's not open for business yet. Originally Posted by GneissGuy
From eraps.net . . .

"vBulletin Message

Welcome to ERAPS! Sorry, the board is unavailable at the moment while we are testing some functionality and loading content. The site will be opening in the very near future. We will announce a date for opening as soon as we know it is a date we can count on. PLEASE do not attempt to register. We intend to have as much, if not all, of the data from ASPD. That will mean many of you will not need to register.

We will be back soon..."
My ....be functional. Originally Posted by GneissGuy
Gneiss, Duce and CPI were long time ASPD Texas members. Used to do the Texas boards frequently. They were always worth reading and following. 3 more of my ASPD heros. I know Gneiss was an Austin mod for a long time. Thanks for sharing gentlemen....
Does anyone know if the database of reviews from ASPD are readily accessible? Also, what about some of the forums from the old site like HDH and the Companion Experience? Thanks.
ERAPS is up and running and looks great.
I assume this is ok since this board announced itself elsewhere to get going but I am sorry if this isnt allowed...

eraps.net is now up and live with the old aspd database..Just log in with your old handle and password........
what's the point of it(except for saved reviews)

everyone's moved on
to here or other places

just a question
not meant as hostile vick
It is always a good iea to not place all your eggs in one basket.....There will be some who dont care..some who will have a second home and those who are super excited about it..Just depends on your personal feelings....Hopefully the issuse of the last few weeks people can move forward from..its a new begining with not as much strict rules it had when it closed...

Plus like you said past reviews are now visible
I can't find any of my old reviews from ASPD on ERAPS, so obviously not ALL the reviews made the transition.
I wish Angel and Deuce well on their new site.

However, they are going to find out that now they have some very tough competition from ECCIE.

But good competition can force you to step up your game

Houston is big enough for more than one board and with the economy finally showing signs of recovery, we might see more ladies return to the game!

I just did a quick search and saw several by you ferdburf.
I received a Happy Birthday notice from someone named ERAPS in my spam folder and deleted it, because I had no idea who ERAPS was.
Thanks, MrAtomic, as you suggested I did find my reviews by using advanced search and searching by my handle. As you said in your PM to me, however, "it appears there are problems with the search so far on eraps."
MrAtomic, do you know if ERAPS is crediting former ASPD users because of their paid BCD status or number of reviews they completed? I do not have BCD access, it appears, on ERAPS and am just wondering how to go about getting back what I paid for. ERAPS has my reviews that I posted to ASPD, just wondering if they're going to grant the credit given by ASPD for those reviews.