WHY DID "SELMA" THE MOVIE FAIL TO GET TRACTION?

Go get Em, SLOBBRIN!

You're really blasting them Ozombies now!

LMAO! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Shit Eater, it's not polite to talk with your mouth full of turds.

Go get Em, SLOBBRIN!

You're really blasting them Ozombies now!

LMAO! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You realize everyone thinks you are a stupid faggot, don't you?
You realize you were voted dipshit of the year by a 3 to 1 margin, don't you?
You realize you were voted dipshit of the year by a 3 to 1 margin, don't you? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
What I realize is ...

You realize you were voted dipshit of the year by a 3 to 1 margin, don't you? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Oh well! So much for the time honored concept of going away with quiet dignity.
Kicking, screaming and kicking his little feet.
Kicking, screaming and kicking his little feet. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yep!!!!!
Shove it up your overly ample ass, BigAssSux, as soon as AssupLiar is done satisfying you. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
COIdiot, you said I would run and hide. I clearly did not! I confronted the situation, head on! Apparently, you were referring to yourself. It was you, COIDIOT, who is running and hiding from a legitimate wager proposal. Not me!

You are just another Idiot who consistently let's your mouth overload your ass, in much the same manner as JL. At least JL had the courage of his convictions, that when called out on it, he stuck around to the bitter end. On the other hand, COIdiot runs off squealing like a greased pig.

I suppose COIdiot is running off to hide his "five-gallon head under his ten-gallon hat," so to speak.

COIdiot, let's finalize the wager proposal presented to you in Post #196 of this thread. Or as I said previously, you can always STFU!

Either way, I'm a winner and COIdiot is the loser!

But we already knew that, didn't we?

One final thought, JDIdiot has been mighty quiet on this subject since his Idiot Brother JL, fell by the wayside.

Is JD now in mourning?
COIdiot, you said I would run and hide. I clearly did not! Apparently, you were referring to yourself. It was you, COIDIOT, who is running away from a wager offer. Not me!

You are just another Idiot who consistently let's your mouth overload your ass. And when openly called out on it, you run away to hide your "five-gallon head under your ten-gallon hat."

Take me up on the wager offer or STFU!

Fuk'n Coward! Originally Posted by bigtex
ANIMAL song featuring J - cole .... SOULMANIKE what was that you posted " COWBOY and the IRS

not BILLION but TRILLIONS into the US economy .... WITHOUT getting into detail on HOW this was done ....

FM CHRISTIAN RADIO STATION air one - DJ -"HOW MUCH WORTH DRUG YOU DUMMER IQ"... ALL THERE
ANIMAL song featuring J - cole .... SOULMANIKE what was that you posted " COWBOY and the IRS

not BILLION but TRILLIONS into the US economy .... WITHOUT getting into detail on HOW this was done .... Originally Posted by CauseEffect
Your shit is getting OLD. Why have not been banned, YET? Like all your other dozens of handles.
Your shit is getting OLD. Why have not been banned, YET? Like all your other dozens of handles. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
It doesn't occur often, but IIFFY and I agree on that one!
I need to google this "multiple handle" thing. How the fuck is this happening?
The Jewish loser will not leave peacefully. New handle.
The Jewish loser will not leave peacefully. New handle. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That name fits him perfectly!
That name fits him perfectly! Originally Posted by bigtex
The name "faggot" fits you perfectly.
I wish I could get you, ekim008, and Assup into a boxing ring - so I could beat the shit out of all three of you stupid assholes. However, you little bitches would run like the cowards you are, knowing I would decimate you in a fair fight.
The Jewish loser will not leave peacefully. New handle. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I was think about using ekim008 - or has that been taken?