Cowboy season predictions

Wasn't really hope. More like the rest of the division is horrible too.

But yeah, not now. Not without Romo. Originally Posted by Boltfan
Not even with Romo.
I'll stand by my prediction. It wasn't really predicated on Romo as QB.
We're fucked, what a shocking season when so much more was expected
Turn out the Lights......the Party's over.....
cowbitches were getting asses beat, then Romo goes down ... almost like the cowbitches are tancking.
Already thinking of DRAFT Day too!

--------------
http://exoticstarsmagazine.com
The Cowboys need to draft a quarterback so they can start looking to the future. Even if Romo does comes back, how many seasons does he have left? I'm sorry, but Cassell ain't it.
Maybe jerry will bring back Quincy Carter ...
The Cowboys need to draft a quarterback so they can start looking to the future. Even if Romo does comes back, how many seasons does he have left? I'm sorry, but Cassell ain't it. Originally Posted by Tx Noob
It's not always about the quarterback (wins-losses)....if that was the case, why didn't Dan Marino win any rings? Why didn't Elway win one (actually two) until he had a stud running back late in his HOF career?

Bottom line, ya gotta be able to (1) run the ball....(2) stop the run....and (3) pressure / sack the opposing team's qb.

Following those adages, Dallas needs to find a top line running back in next year's draft and continue adding starters / depth to the D-line / Front 7.

Romo will need to be replaced soon enough (but) Dallas still has many more needs at this time. Drafting a qb in the first round is a luxury they cannot afford at this time. Perhaps a decent one will still be available in the 5th or 6th round (say....didn't Brady go in the 6th? Hmmmm....)
The sheeple always bring up Brady in the 6th round, how many other HOF players were drafted in the last two rounds? Granted the cowbitches seem to find better players in the late rounds and undrafted ...
The sheeple always bring up Brady in the 6th round, how many other HOF players were drafted in the last two rounds? Granted the cowbitches seem to find better players in the late rounds and undrafted ... Originally Posted by pyramider

Any more stupid questions, sheeple? http://www.nfl.com/photoessays/09000d5d8286886b
If you had actually answered the question you might not feel so stupid. Not very many of your linck were even pro bowlers much less HOF caliber, but thancks for playing ...
If you had actually answered the question you might not feel so stupid. Not very many of your linck were even pro bowlers much less HOF caliber, but thancks for playing ... Originally Posted by pyramider
It seems you lack the IQ to understand the answer, or just lack of knowledge of who is in the HOF. But I have no doubts that is only the start of your "misunderstandings." Also, learn to spell "links". Been sucking on too much "taint?"
  • BLM69
  • 11-29-2015, 04:00 PM
[QUOTE= I'm sorry, but Cassell ain't it.[/QUOTE]

That guy sucks as a qb, he looks like a nervous wreck
It seems you lack the IQ to understand the answer, or just lack of knowledge of who is in the HOF. But I have no doubts that is only the start of your "misunderstandings." Also, learn to spell "links". Been sucking on too much "taint?" Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid

I am sorry that I missed the announcement that J Ratliff was inducted in the HOF. Thancks again for the stupid attempt.